|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
2. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(d) 1920s and 1930s.
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(b) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(c) The times he helped Bruce.
(d) The times Bruce helped him.
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(b) Other players.
5. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He becomes upset.
(b) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
2. Which one of the following is not mentioned as something that Henry does while waiting for his contract negotiation?
3. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
4. What is Henry trying to find out in Chapter 10?
5. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)