|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play's title do other team members use to tease Henry and Bruce?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Much Ado About Nothing.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(a) Farm goods.
(b) Farm equipiment.
3. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
(a) Lou Gehrig.
(b) Joe DiMaggio.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Mickey Mantle.
4. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) Specific things he says in conversation.
(b) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(c) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(d) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
5. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He becomes upset.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He begins asking questions of his own.
(d) He asks him to stop the questioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
3. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
4. Based on the child's kicking, what career do Henry and Holly think their baby will have?
5. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)