|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) A few hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Several hours.
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) One day.
(b) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
3. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The early evening.
(b) The evening.
(c) The morning.
(d) The afternoon.
4. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He references the playbook.
(b) He references previous stolen bases.
(c) He uses an analogy.
(d) He uses logical reasoning.
5. What is Dutch's reaction to Bruce's explanation of why he stole the base?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is impressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
2. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
3. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
4. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
5. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)