|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
2. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will not be able to play.
(c) He will be suspended.
(d) He will be given a raise.
3. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(b) He becomes upset.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
5. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He runs out of ammunition.
(c) He is separated from his unit.
(d) He is surrounded by the enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
2. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
4. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
5. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)