|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) The opinion of the team owner.
(b) Henry's explanation.
(c) The look in Henry's eyes.
(d) Henry's pitching skills.
2. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
(d) A few.
3. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) In the middle of the game.
(b) Before the game is played.
(c) As the game is played.
(d) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
4. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) His hitting technique.
(b) His batting average.
(c) The batting averages of other players.
(d) The hitting techniques of other players.
5. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning a portion of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning half of their games.
(d) They are winning all of their games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce eventually realize about the teasing from the other players?
2. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
3. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)