|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
2. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The inconsistencies.
(b) The lack of details.
(c) The complexities.
(d) The lack of evidence.
3. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(b) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(c) Specific things he says in conversation.
(d) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
4. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He references previous stolen bases.
(b) He uses an analogy.
(c) He references the playbook.
(d) He uses logical reasoning.
5. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He begins asking questions of his own.
(b) He becomes upset.
(c) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(d) He ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
2. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
5. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)