|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They only matter to certain people.
(c) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(d) They do not really matter.
2. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(b) For months at a time.
(d) For weeks at a time.
3. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
(a) A coffee house.
(b) An airport.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bar.
4. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(b) 1920s and 1930s.
5. What is Henry trying to find out in Chapter 10?
(a) Katie's background.
(b) Katie's financial situation.
(c) Katie's motives.
(d) Katie's motives, her background, and her financial situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of a song are other players making up about Katie?
2. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
3. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
4. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
5. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)