|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
(a) There are too many grudges.
(b) There are not enough coaches.
(c) There are too many players skipping practice.
(d) There are not enough practices.
2. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
3. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(a) For weeks at a time.
(d) For months at a time.
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(c) Other players.
5. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(c) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
2. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
3. Which one of the following is not mentioned as something that Henry does while waiting for his contract negotiation?
4. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
5. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)