|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
(a) Aqua Clara.
(b) Crescent Lake Field.
(c) Asbury Park.
(d) Miller Huggins Field.
2. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
3. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A coffee house.
(d) An airport.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is given a new assignment.
(b) He is reassigned to another country.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
2. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
4. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
5. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)