|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
(b) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
(c) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
(d) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
2. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
(a) Aqua Clara.
(b) Crescent Lake Field.
(c) Miller Huggins Field.
(d) Asbury Park.
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Only close to home.
(b) Close to home and far away from home.
(c) Neither close to or far away from home.
(d) Only far away from home.
4. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
(b) A few.
5. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
(a) He could have been injured.
(b) He did it without instruction.
(c) He used a new sliding technique.
(d) He did it even though he was instructed not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
2. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
3. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
4. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
5. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)