|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times Bruce helped him.
(b) The times he helped Bruce.
(c) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(d) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
2. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
(a) There are too many grudges.
(b) There are not enough practices.
(c) There are not enough coaches.
(d) There are too many players skipping practice.
3. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
(a) He is unaware of it.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is understanding.
(d) He is surprised.
4. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
(a) He shoots from a foxhole.
(b) He works on improving weaponry.
(c) He shoots from a fort.
(d) He distributes supplies.
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) All over the county.
(b) In half of the county.
(c) In a small part of the county.
(d) In most of the county.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
2. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
3. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
4. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
5. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)