|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
(a) New York Mammoths.
(b) New York Knights.
(c) New York Lions.
(d) New York Warriors.
2. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Earlier that year.
(b) Several years before.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) The previous year.
3. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
(a) Batting Coach.
(c) Pitching Coach.
(d) Assistant Manager.
4. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(b) For weeks at a time.
(d) For months at a time.
5. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
(a) There are too many players skipping practice.
(b) There are too many grudges.
(c) There are not enough coaches.
(d) There are not enough practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
2. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
5. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)