|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(b) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(c) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(d) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
2. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
(a) A year.
(b) Many years.
(c) A few years.
(d) Two years.
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Only far away from home.
(b) Neither close to or far away from home.
(c) Only close to home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
4. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
(a) Extended vacation days.
(b) Exntended vacation days, a bonus, and the team will pay his taxes.
(c) The team will pay his taxes.
(d) A bonus.
5. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
(a) More money.
(b) More vacation days.
(c) More money, a lighter schedule, and more vacation days.
(d) A lighter schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
2. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
3. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
4. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
5. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)