|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(b) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
2. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
(a) He is laughing.
(b) He is singing.
(c) He is singing, joking, and laughing.
(d) He is joking.
3. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is ambivalent.
(d) He is offended.
4. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill Station, Georgia.
(b) Millsboro, Georgia.
(c) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(d) Mill, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
2. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
3. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
4. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)