|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(b) Read books and drink water.
(c) Swat flies and read books.
(d) Swat flies and drink water.
2. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is given a new assignment.
(b) He is transferred to another military base.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is reassigned to another country.
3. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) Faster and better than ever.
(b) Faster, but less accurate.
(c) Slightly slower than before.
(d) The same as before.
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(c) Other players.
5. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
(a) A few key players.
(b) A lot of key players.
(c) The entire team.
(d) Most of the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
3. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
5. Which type of a song are other players making up about Katie?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)