|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
(a) To get away from the city.
(b) To visit Bruce's parents.
(c) To help Bruce's parents with farm work.
(d) To go hunting.
2. What is Henry trying to find out in Chapter 10?
(a) Katie's motives.
(b) Katie's motives, her background, and her financial situation.
(c) Katie's financial situation.
(d) Katie's background.
3. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(c) Other players.
4. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She agrees to think about it.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She leaves.
5. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Player Representative.
(b) Pitching Captain.
(c) Team Representative.
(d) Team Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
2. What is Dutch's reaction to Bruce's explanation of why he stole the base?
3. How does Holly react to Henry's idea of only pretending to change the beneficiary of Bruce's insurance?
4. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
5. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)