|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Team Captain.
(b) Pitching Captain.
(c) Player Representative.
(d) Team Representative.
2. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Faster and better than ever.
(c) Slightly slower than before.
(d) Faster, but less accurate.
3. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
4. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
(a) To get away from the city.
(b) To visit Bruce's parents.
(c) To help Bruce's parents with farm work.
(d) To go hunting.
5. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are surprised.
(d) They are confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
2. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
3. How is Sid described?
4. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
5. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)