|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(c) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
2. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(b) He does not want to play in that many games.
(c) He thinks the wages are too low.
(d) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Only far away from home.
(b) Neither close to or far away from home.
(c) Only close to home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
4. What play's title do other team members use to tease Henry and Bruce?
(a) Antony and Cleopatra.
(b) Much Ado About Nothing.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. Which of the following does Dutch ban in Chapter 9?
(a) Only card playing.
(b) Card playing and borrowing or lending money.
(c) Neither card playing nor borrowing or lending money.
(d) Only borrowing or lending money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
2. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
4. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)