|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He offers to pay Henry more money.
(c) He apologizes to Henry.
(d) He is concerned.
2. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The inconsistencies.
(b) The lack of details.
(c) The lack of evidence.
(d) The complexities.
3. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
(a) Joe refuses to let Bruce join the game.
(b) The game is not as exciting as it usually is.
(c) Henry realizes he has to practice.
(d) The manager calls a meeting.
5. How is Sid described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
3. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
4. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
5. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)