|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) For the rest of the visit.
(d) One day.
2. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He is concerned.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He apologizes to Henry.
(d) He offers to pay Henry more money.
3. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
(a) The Mammoth Quartet.
(b) The Singing Mammoths.
(c) The Four Mammoths.
(d) The Mammoth Four.
4. Why is Dutch not at the practice in Chapter 14?
(a) His wife is in town.
(b) He has a meeting.
(c) He is out of town.
(d) A reason is not provided.
5. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
(b) Assistant Manager.
(c) Pitching Coach.
(d) Batting Coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
3. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
4. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
5. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)