|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Earlier that year.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Several years before.
(d) The previous year.
2. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
(a) He did it without instruction.
(b) He used a new sliding technique.
(c) He did it even though he was instructed not to.
(d) He could have been injured.
3. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
(a) The previous game.
(b) The upcoming game.
(c) The length of the season.
(d) The length of the practice.
4. Who is Joe collecting money from in Chapter 13?
(a) The players, the managers, and the coaches.
(b) The coaches.
(c) The managers.
(d) The players.
5. Who tells Dutch about Bruce's condition?
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
2. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
3. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
4. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)