|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which position did Red play before retiring?
(a) First Base.
2. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
3. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A few.
4. In baseball, which does Bruce like better, hitting or catching?
(b) He likes them both the same.
(c) It is not mentioned.
5. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He begins asking questions of his own.
(b) He becomes upset.
(c) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(d) He ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
2. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
3. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
4. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
5. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)