|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joe collecting money from in Chapter 13?
(a) The players.
(b) The players, the managers, and the coaches.
(c) The coaches.
(d) The managers.
2. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning all of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning half of their games.
(d) They are winning a portion of their games.
3. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
4. Which position did Red play before retiring?
(d) First Base.
5. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
(a) He did it even though he was instructed not to.
(b) He used a new sliding technique.
(c) He did it without instruction.
(d) He could have been injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
3. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
4. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
5. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)