|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which position did Red play before retiring?
(c) First Base.
2. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
(a) From other players.
(b) From Dutch.
(c) He does not know how other people will find out.
(d) From Joe's wife.
3. How long after the show does a lawyer call up Henry about the name his group used?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A couple of hours.
4. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning all of their games.
(b) They are winning a portion of their games.
(c) They are winning most of their games.
(d) They are winning half of their games.
5. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is understanding.
(c) He is unaware of it.
(d) He is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
2. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
3. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
4. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)