|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He apologizes to Henry.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is concerned.
(d) He offers to pay Henry more money.
2. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) A few hours.
(b) Several hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
3. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says that more tests are needed.
(b) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
4. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
(a) For the rest of the visit.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
5. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The lack of evidence.
(b) The inconsistencies.
(c) The complexities.
(d) The lack of details.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
2. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
3. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
4. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
5. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)