|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning a portion of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning all of their games.
(d) They are winning half of their games.
2. What day is it when Chapter 14 begins?
3. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(b) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
(c) Specific things he says in conversation.
(d) He saw him reading the medical letter.
4. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
(a) The game is not as exciting as it usually is.
(b) Joe refuses to let Bruce join the game.
(c) The manager calls a meeting.
(d) Henry realizes he has to practice.
5. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
(a) From Joe's wife.
(b) From Tootsie.
(c) From Dutch.
(d) From Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
2. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
3. How is Sid described?
4. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
5. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)