|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They do not really matter.
(b) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(c) They only matter in certain situations.
(d) They only matter to certain people.
2. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
(d) A few.
3. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He uses an analogy.
(b) He uses logical reasoning.
(c) He references the playbook.
(d) He references previous stolen bases.
4. How long after the show does a lawyer call up Henry about the name his group used?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
5. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
(a) Holly selects them.
(b) Henry and Holly select them.
(c) The girl at the telegraph office selects them.
(d) Henry selects them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
2. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)