|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In a small part of the county.
(b) In half of the county.
(c) In most of the county.
(d) All over the county.
3. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
(b) Pitching Coach.
(c) Assistant Manager.
(d) Batting Coach.
4. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(b) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(c) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
(d) Specific things he says in conversation.
5. In baseball, which does Bruce like better, hitting or catching?
(a) It is not mentioned.
(c) He likes them both the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
2. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
4. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
5. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)