|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The abundance of food.
(b) The feeling of independence.
(c) The lack of clocks.
(d) The topics of conversation.
2. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(b) They do not really matter.
(c) They only matter to certain people.
(d) They only matter in certain situations.
3. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She does not respond.
(d) She agrees to think about it.
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Millsboro, Georgia.
(b) Mill, Georgia.
(c) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(d) Mill Station, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
2. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
3. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)