|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) The batting averages of other players.
(b) The hitting techniques of other players.
(c) His hitting technique.
(d) His batting average.
2. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He uses logical reasoning.
(b) He uses an analogy.
(c) He references the playbook.
(d) He references previous stolen bases.
3. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) In the middle of the game.
(b) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(c) As the game is played.
(d) Before the game is played.
4. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
(b) A few.
5. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She agrees to think about it.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it when Chapter 14 begins?
2. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
3. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
4. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
5. In baseball, which does Bruce like better, hitting or catching?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)