|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Read books and drink water.
(b) Swat flies and drink water.
(c) Swat flies and read books.
(d) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
2. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
(a) Joe refuses to let Bruce join the game.
(b) The game is not as exciting as it usually is.
(c) The manager calls a meeting.
(d) Henry realizes he has to practice.
3. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
(b) Specific things he says in conversation.
(c) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(d) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
4. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) For the rest of the visit.
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The afternoon.
(b) The morning.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
4. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
5. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)