|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
(a) Doctors, detectives, and lawyers.
(b) Doctors and detectives.
(c) Detectives and lawyers.
(d) Doctors and lawyers.
2. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
(b) A few.
3. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The afternoon.
(b) The morning.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The evening.
4. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(b) In the middle of the game.
(c) Before the game is played.
(d) As the game is played.
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(b) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says that more tests are needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. How is Sid described?
3. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
4. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
5. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)