|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He offers to pay Henry more money.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He apologizes to Henry.
(d) He is confused.
3. Which position does Dutch have on the team?
(a) Pitching Coach.
(b) Assistant Manager.
(c) Batting Coach.
4. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) The previous year.
(b) Several years before.
(c) Earlier that year.
(d) Two years ago.
5. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
(b) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(c) He thinks the wages are too low.
(d) He does not want to play in that many games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
3. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
5. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)