|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
(a) Henry selects them.
(b) Henry and Holly select them.
(c) Holly selects them.
(d) The girl at the telegraph office selects them.
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
(a) A coffee house.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) An airport.
3. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To take another course on selling insurance.
(c) To sell insurance.
(d) To meet with another coach.
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) Specific things he says in conversation.
(b) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(c) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(d) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the show does a lawyer call up Henry about the name his group used?
2. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
3. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
4. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
5. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)