One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Participating in town events.
(b) Going to church, and town meetings and events.
(c) Going to town meetings.
(d) Going to church.
2. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
(a) The previous game.
(b) The upcoming game.
(c) The length of the season.
(d) The length of the practice.
3. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He offers to pay Henry more money.
(c) He apologizes to Henry.
(d) He is concerned.
4. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
(a) To help Bruce's parents with farm work.
(b) To go hunting.
(c) To get away from the city.
(d) To visit Bruce's parents.
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
3. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
4. How is Sid described?
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)