1. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) One p.m.
(b) Ten p.m.
(c) One a.m.
(d) Ten a.m.
2. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) Who could be calling.
(b) If he should answer it.
(c) Funny ways to answer it.
(d) If he paid the phone bill.
6. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Monticello, MN.
(b) Minneapolis, MN.
(c) Rochester, MN.
(d) Duluth, MN.
7. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
This section contains 4,822 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)