Discuss the contrast in subject matter and tone of Henry's narrative in Chapter 1 as the main characters are introduced. Also, provide an analysis of how the serious storyline is presented through the lighter thought process of Henry.
Bang the Drum Slowly is preceded by the book, Southpaw, which was also written by Harris in Henry's narrative.
1) Describe three examples of how Southpaw is referenced in the book.
2) Explain why the character introductions in Bang the Drum Slowly are different than other fictional works.
3) Analyze the effect that a previous book with the same characters can have on the writing of fiction.
While Henry is away from home, he and Holly use creativity to communicate with each other.
1) Compare the technology in the 1950s to current times and discuss which aspects of it are mentioned in the story.
2) Describe three examples of how creativity is used in the book...
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)