• Henry receives a call from Bruce, who is at the hospital in Minnesota.
• Holly insists that Henry goes to see Bruce in the hospital.
• Bruce and the doctors explain to Henry the seriousness of Bruce's condition.
• Henry and Bruce travel to Bainbridge, Georgia, where Bruce's knowledge of nature is demonstrated.
• Bruce's condition is kept a secret from the team manager in order to ensure Bruce's position.
• Henry remembers how Bruce grew up and first started playing baseball.
• While visiting Bruce's parents in Mill, Georgia, Henry is amazed at the way of life in a small town.
• Bruce shows Henry the places from his childhood and realizes how much danger he has survived.
• The card game, Tegwar, is played and Henry begins to suspect that Bruce's father is aware of his son's illness.
• Henry refuses to sign his baseball contract unless a clause...
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)