|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran down the road and six men followed, but the remainder stayed in the ditch during the attack on Carentan?
(a) Lieutenant Sterling W. Horner.
(b) Lieutenant Welsh.
(c) Lieutenant Thomas A. Peacock.
(d) Lieutenant JB Stokes.
2. Bastogne is located along what mountain range?
(d) Sierra Nevada.
3. The Army enforced a strict _________ policy between the soldiers and German people Chapter Sixteen, "Getting to Know the Enemy: Germany: April 2-30, 1945".
(b) English only.
(d) Don't ask don't tell.
4. Who did Winters quickly find after landing in Chapter Five, "Follow Me: Normandy, June 6, 1944"?
(a) Sergeant Lipton.
(b) Corporal Dukeman
(c) First Lieutenant Pisancin.
(d) Sergeant Strohl.
5. How many prisoners did Easy Company secure across the river in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the company officers consult with about their ultimatum in Chapter Three, "Duties of the Latrine Orderly: Aldbourne: September 1943-March 1944" who suggested they step down?
2. What village were Easy Company ordered to defend in Chapter Eight, "Hell's Highway; Holland: October 2-November 25, 1944"?
3. Where was Easy Company trucked to through snow in Chapter Fourteen, "The Patrol: Haguenau: January 18-February 23, 1945"?
4. How many Germans comprised the companies which were pushed back in Chapter Nine, "The Island: Holland: September 17-October 1, 1944"?
5. Who gave the command for Easy Company's advance in Chapter Twelve, "The Breaking Point: Bastogne: January 1-13, 1945"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)