|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is bandaged from head to toe?
(a) Major Ryu.
(c) Mr. Enomoto.
(d) Corporal Matsumura.
2. Who do Hideyo and his friends encounter on their journey towards Seoul?
(a) Two Korean Communists.
(b) Two refugees.
(c) Two girls.
(d) Two Russian soldiers.
3. Which phrase best describes the family's mindset in Chapter 3?
4. What does the group of four friends find when they return to their village?
(a) Their village has been liberated.
(b) Their families are tied up.
(c) Their homes have been ransacked.
(d) Their village has been burned to the ground.
5. Who is a bigger threat to Yoko and her family?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The British.
(d) The Korean Communists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age is Yoko at the start of the story?
2. How does Yoko's family survive?
3. What does Yoko liken her blanket to?
4. Why does Yoko's family live in Korea?
5. When does the family travel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)