Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
2. Where do the Smith's live?
3. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
4. Who is Mary?
5. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
6. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
7. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
8. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
This section contains 4,685 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)