|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold", what is the main subject of the story?
(a) A listing of genealogies.
(b) The cure for the common cold.
(c) The work of a famous doctor.
2. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(a) A foot rub.
3. What did Mary buy for herself?
(a) A robin.
(b) A chamber pot.
(c) A bottle of rum.
(d) A scarf.
4. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(b) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(c) The day before yesterday.
(d) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
5. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
(a) Because the television is broken.
(b) Because they travel a great deal.
(c) Because they are entertainers.
(d) They have had an adventurous day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
2. Why does Mr. Smith refuse to follow the advice he is given by the Fire Chief?
3. Why does Mary scold Mr. and Mrs. Martin?
4. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
5. How does the Fire Chief act in response to Mrs. Smith's request?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)