|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mary?
(a) The Martin's cook and maid.
(b) The Smith's daughter.
(c) The Smith's cook and maid.
(d) The next door neighbor.
2. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(b) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(c) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(d) The day before yesterday.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
4. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He denies knowing how to answer a door properly.
(b) He says he will take off his helmet, but cannot sit.
(c) He says he will sit on the divan.
(d) He agress to pour the tea.
5. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
(a) A beautiful sunset.
(b) A straw fire and a little heartburn.
(c) A movie.
(d) A roaring blaze at his flat.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
2. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Dog and the Cow", why didn't the dog swallow his trunk?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
4. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
5. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)