|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Watson.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
2. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) The Fire Chief and Mary.
(b) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the sun has set.
(b) When the floor is too hard.
(c) When the chair doesn't have any.
(d) When the day is done.
4. What did Mary buy for herself?
(a) A chamber pot.
(b) A bottle of rum.
(c) A robin.
(d) A scarf.
5. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
(a) The lighting turns red while Mr. Smith is speaking.
(b) The lighting turns blue while Mrs. Smith is speaking.
(c) The lights flicker on and off.
(d) The stage is black while the characters are speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
2. When did Bobby Watson die?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
4. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)