|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) John and Sherlock.
(b) Mary and Mary.
(c) Mary and Bobby.
(d) Bobby and Bobby.
2. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
(a) A typist.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) A schoolteacher.
(d) A grocer.
3. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold", what is the main subject of the story?
(b) A listing of genealogies.
(c) The cure for the common cold.
(d) The work of a famous doctor.
4. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
(a) The match dealer.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The fire department.
(d) The Vicar of Wakefield
5. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
(a) The stage is black while the characters are speaking.
(b) The lights flicker on and off.
(c) The lighting turns blue while Mrs. Smith is speaking.
(d) The lighting turns red while Mr. Smith is speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
2. What excuse does Mrs. Smith give for Mr. Smith's ill temper?
3. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
4. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
5. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)