|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
2. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She extinguished his first fires.
(c) She was in the kitchen when he was putting out the fire.
(d) She poured him tea last Tuesday.
3. In the story, "The Headcold", who caught the cold?
(a) The Fire Chief's brother-in law
(b) The fourth-class petty officer of the Royal Navy.
(d) The priest's grandmother.
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Martins?
(a) May I kiss your wife, sir?
(b) Have you a door?
(c) There's nothing burning at your house either?
(d) Have you any tea?
5. What poem does Mary recite?
(a) Poor Poetry.
(b) The Fire.
(d) The Blaze.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
2. What city do the Martin's have in common?
3. What did Mary buy for herself?
4. What does Mary claim is her real name?
5. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)