|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Mrs. Smith give for Mr. Smith's ill temper?
(a) He has wet his pants.
(b) He did not get a nap that afternoon.
(c) He is foolish at heart.
(d) He is hungry.
2. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
3. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A silver salver.
(b) A trip to London.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A wooden spoon.
4. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
(a) The Royal Navy.
(b) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. Why does the Fire Chief need to leave the Smiths' house?
(a) The tea is gone.
(b) He is expecting a fire at the other end of the city.
(c) He must ring other doorbells.
(d) He is expected in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
2. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
4. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)