|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(a) A conductor.
(b) Police Chief.
(c) A confessor.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Stand on his head.
(c) Run in circles.
(d) Get a colt.
3. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(c) The Fire Chief.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
4. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
(b) He held her coat.
(c) He helped her find her seat.
(d) He moved to give her the window seat.
5. What appears unusual about Mr. and Mrs. Martin's relationship during their first scene?
(a) They speak only to the Smiths, and not to each other.
(b) They do not recognize each other.
(c) They complete each other's sentences.
(d) They refuse to look at each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
2. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
3. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
4. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
5. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)