|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, why does she need to learn Spanish?
(a) To chat with Mary.
(b) To make herself understood.
(c) To talk to Mr. Smith.
(d) To read the newspaper.
2. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The suburbs of London.
(c) The city of London.
3. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) She must pour the tea.
(b) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(c) She does not have her reading glasses.
(d) It is running backwards.
4. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the first two times?
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) He did.
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(b) A confessor.
(c) Police Chief.
(d) A conductor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
2. How long was the Fire Chief standing outside the house by the door?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
4. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
5. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)