|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
(a) They eat too little and drink too much.
(b) They snore and sing in their sleep.
(c) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(d) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses, and drinking.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
3. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
(a) They don't have the right to have their fires put out.
(b) They cannot be insured.
(c) They do not know how to make tea properly.
(d) They drive on the wrong side of the road.
4. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
5. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
2. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
3. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
4. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
5. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)