|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A shop-assistant.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) A typist.
(d) A clerk.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
(d) Orange juice.
3. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(b) Commerical traveler.
(d) Voice teacher.
4. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, why does she need to learn Spanish?
(a) To chat with Mary.
(b) To make herself understood.
(c) To read the newspaper.
(d) To talk to Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Dog and the Cow", why didn't the dog swallow his trunk?
2. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
3. What comment does Mr. Martin make about Mary's poem?
4. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
5. According to Mr. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)