|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
(a) It is easily broken.
(b) It is ageless.
(c) It is easily fooled.
(d) It does not really exist.
2. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(a) A foot rub.
3. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
(a) Stand on his head.
(b) Drink tea.
(c) Run in circles.
(d) Get a colt.
4. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(b) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
(c) Why does he jump when he could climb?
(d) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
5. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A typist.
(d) A shop-assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
2. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
3. According to Mr. Smith, what will happen if one caresses a circle?
4. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
5. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)