|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the sun has set.
(b) When the day is done.
(c) When the floor is too hard.
(d) When the chair doesn't have any.
3. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
(a) The actions of the deceased.
(b) The age of the newborn babies.
(c) The time.
(d) The time of the accident.
4. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) William, the shop-assistant.
5. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(a) Darn it.
(b) Doo doo.
(d) Poo Poo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
2. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
3. What nickname does Mary give herself?
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
5. Whom did Dr. Mackenzie-King operate on before he operated on Parker?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)