|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what other job might a maid like Mary be able to perform?
2. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
(a) Stand on his head.
(b) Run in circles.
(c) Drink tea.
(d) Get a colt.
3. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
(a) The vicar can not have any fires.
(b) The Almighty.
(c) Vestal virgins.
4. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Martin.
5. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who might pay for the Watson children's schooling?
2. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
3. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
4. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
5. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)