|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do the Martin's have in common?
(a) New York.
2. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
(a) He was downstairs finishing his tea.
(b) He wasn't there yet.
(c) He was too busy.
(d) He did not have his reading glasses.
3. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Chase a fox.
(b) Throw a chicken.
(c) Lay an egg in a box.
(d) Hose his toes.
4. With what unamazing story does Mrs. Martin amaze the Smiths?
(a) Her grandmother has caught a cold.
(b) The train stopped three times before arriving at the station.
(c) She saw a man kneeling to tie his shoelace.
(d) She saw a dog barking at a mailman.
5. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
(a) The Almighty.
(b) Vestal virgins.
(c) The vicar can not have any fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
2. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
3. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
4. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
5. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)