|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what did the third wife from the story "The Headcold" do while sitting on a hornet's nest?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Eat chicken.
(c) Recite poetry.
(d) Eat scones.
2. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He agress to pour the tea.
(b) He says he will take off his helmet, but cannot sit.
(c) He denies knowing how to answer a door properly.
(d) He says he will sit on the divan.
3. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Robyard Brownling.
(b) Rudyard Browning.
(c) Rubert Kiping.
(d) Robert Kipling.
4. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
5. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
(a) Go west, young man!
(b) It's here!
(c) It's not that way, it's over here!
(d) Again I say, again!
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
2. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
3. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
4. When did Bobby Watson die?
5. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)