|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
(a) They eat too much and drink too little.
(b) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses and drinking.
(d) They snore and sing in their sleep.
2. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
(a) To have his tea.
(b) To extinguish all the fires in the city.
(c) To ring all the bells in the city.
(d) To kiss all the pretty ladies.
3. How long was the Fire Chief standing outside the house by the door?
(a) Only a moment.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) A day.
4. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
(a) Rests and sleeps.
(b) Runs and jumps.
(c) Sits and thinks.
(d) Eats and drinks.
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bow.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
2. What does Mary claim is her real name?
3. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
4. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)