|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
(a) She offers to pour the tea.
(b) She is willing to give him a kiss.
(c) She offers to go search for a fire.
(d) She points out the door.
2. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Have you a light?
(b) Is there a fire here?
(c) Where is the door?
(d) Where is the tea?
3. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) He doesn't know if he has enough time.
(c) He can't remember it.
(d) He must put out a fire in the kitchen.
4. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Martin.
5. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A shop-assistant.
(c) A monophysite priest.
(d) A typist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
2. Where do the Smith's live?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
4. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
5. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)