|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
(a) The Martins.
(b) No one.
(c) The Fire Chief.
2. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A grandmother.
4. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
(a) It's not that way, it's over here!
(b) Again I say, again!
(c) It's here!
(d) Go west, young man!
5. With what unamazing story does Mrs. Martin amaze the Smiths?
(a) She saw a dog barking at a mailman.
(b) Her grandmother has caught a cold.
(c) The train stopped three times before arriving at the station.
(d) She saw a man kneeling to tie his shoelace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
2. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
3. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
4. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
5. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)