|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears unusual about Mr. and Mrs. Martin's relationship during their first scene?
(a) They complete each other's sentences.
(b) They do not recognize each other.
(c) They refuse to look at each other.
(d) They speak only to the Smiths, and not to each other.
2. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Rudyard Browning.
(b) Robyard Brownling.
(c) Robert Kipling.
(d) Rubert Kiping.
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) The door.
(b) Thin air.
(c) The window.
(d) Rose tinted glasses.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
5. Which part of the alphabet does Mr. Smith quote in the last scene?
(a) The second half.
(d) The first half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
2. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
4. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
5. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)