|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(b) A confessor.
(c) Police Chief.
(d) A conductor.
2. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
(a) They eat too little and drink too much.
(b) They snore and sing in their sleep.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses, and drinking.
(d) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
3. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(d) The Fire Chief and Mary.
4. Which part of the alphabet does Mr. Smith quote in the last scene?
(a) The second half.
(b) The first half.
5. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
(a) The Vicar is already insured against fires.
(b) His doorbell is broken.
(c) He doesn't have the right to extinguish clergymen's fires.
(d) He does not have any tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
2. According to Mrs. Smith, what did the Smith's son want to drink at dinner?
3. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
4. When did Bobby Watson die?
5. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)