|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) No one.
(c) The Royal Navy.
(d) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
2. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
(a) Seven o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Twelve o'clock.
(d) Seventeen o'clock.
3. According to Mrs. Smith, why does she need to learn Spanish?
(a) To talk to Mr. Smith.
(b) To chat with Mary.
(c) To read the newspaper.
(d) To make herself understood.
4. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
(a) The bottle was empty.
(b) Mr. Smith wanted rum instead.
(c) She wanted to set a good example for the children.
(d) It clashed with the tablecloth.
5. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
(a) She is wearing a bathrobe.
(b) She is still wearing the same clothes as before.
(c) She is wearing Mr. Smith's suit.
(d) Her dress is on backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
2. Why does Mary scold Mr. and Mrs. Martin?
3. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
4. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
5. What is Mrs. Watson's profession?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)