|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, why was the second Marie from the story "The Headcold" also named Marie?
(a) Because she was a typist, like the first Marie.
(b) They are twins.
(c) She is the second cousin twice removed of the first Marie.
(d) Because she was blonde, like the first Marie.
2. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(b) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(c) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(d) The day before yesterday.
3. What poem does Mary recite?
(b) The Fire.
(c) The Blaze.
(d) Poor Poetry.
4. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
(a) Rests and sleeps.
(b) Sits and thinks.
(c) Runs and jumps.
(d) Eats and drinks.
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bow.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
2. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
3. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
4. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)