|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why does he jump when he could climb?
(b) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(c) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
(d) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
2. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(b) Voice teacher.
(d) Commerical traveler.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the day is done.
(b) When the sun has set.
(c) When the floor is too hard.
(d) When the chair doesn't have any.
4. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He helped her find her seat.
(b) He held her coat.
(c) He moved to give her the window seat.
(d) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
5. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
(a) He must put out a fire in the kitchen.
(b) He doesn't know if he has enough time.
(c) He is too tired.
(d) He can't remember it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
2. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
3. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
4. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
5. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)