|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) She does not have her reading glasses.
(b) She must pour the tea.
(c) It is running backwards.
(d) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
2. What poem does Mary recite?
(a) The Fire.
(b) Poor Poetry.
(d) The Blaze.
3. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He helped her find her seat.
(b) He held her coat.
(c) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
(d) He moved to give her the window seat.
4. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mr. Martin ride?
(a) First class.
(c) Second class.
5. What does Mary claim is her real name?
(a) Mary Martin.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Bobby Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
2. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
3. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
5. Who might pay for the Watson children's schooling?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)