|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) True stories.
(b) Adventure stories.
(c) Fairy tales.
(d) Tall tales.
2. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(a) The second half.
(c) The first half.
3. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(b) The day before yesterday.
(c) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(d) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
4. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A wooden spoon.
(c) A silver salver.
(d) A trip to London.
5. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) Bobby Watson.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
2. How long was the Fire Chief standing outside the house by the door?
3. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
4. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
5. Why does Mary recite a poem?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)