|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
(a) The manner of his death.
(b) The cause of his death.
(c) The time of his death.
(d) The date of his death.
2. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
(a) Piccadilly Street.
(b) Cherry Lane.
(c) Martin Ave.
(d) Bromfield Street.
3. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) It is running backwards.
(b) She does not have her reading glasses.
(c) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(d) She must pour the tea.
4. What advice does the Fire Chief give the Smiths after the doorbell discussion has ended?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Light another fire.
(c) Pour the tea.
(d) Kiss each other.
5. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(b) Darn it.
(c) Doo doo.
(d) Poo Poo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Smith claim to know the Fire Chief's mother?
2. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
3. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Martins?
5. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)