|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(b) Voice teacher.
(d) Commerical traveler.
2. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(c) The Fire Chief and Mary.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
3. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
(a) She points out the door.
(b) She offers to pour the tea.
(c) She is willing to give him a kiss.
(d) She offers to go search for a fire.
4. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
(a) To ring all the bells in the city.
(b) To extinguish all the fires in the city.
(c) To kiss all the pretty ladies.
(d) To have his tea.
5. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
2. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
3. Why does Mrs. Martin want the Fire Chief to retell the story of "The Headcold"?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
5. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the first two times?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)