|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mr. Smith.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
3. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
4. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
(a) 4:45 p.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
5. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) The day before yesterday.
(b) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(c) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(d) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
2. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
3. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
4. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
5. Why does Mary recite a poem?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)