|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) Thin air.
(b) The door.
(c) Rose tinted glasses.
(d) The window.
2. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
(b) He held her coat.
(c) He helped her find her seat.
(d) He moved to give her the window seat.
3. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
(a) Cherry Lane.
(b) Piccadilly Street.
(c) Martin Ave.
(d) Bromfield Street.
4. Which character does Mrs. Smith advise to read poetry before a mirror?
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
2. What comment does Mrs. Martin make about Mary's poem?
3. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Cock", which animal did the cock wish to play?
4. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
5. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)