|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold", what is the main subject of the story?
(a) The cure for the common cold.
(c) The work of a famous doctor.
(d) A listing of genealogies.
2. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Lay an egg in a box.
(b) Hose his toes.
(c) Chase a fox.
(d) Throw a chicken.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
4. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A lorry.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A train.
5. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Mary and Bobby.
(b) Mary and Mary.
(c) John and Sherlock.
(d) Bobby and Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
2. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
3. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
4. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
5. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)