|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
2. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
(a) A lorry.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A train.
(d) A tractor.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
(a) All that is human.
(b) Proper behavior.
(d) English manners.
4. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
(a) His tie was a bit crooked.
(b) It was too quiet.
(c) It was the handsomest corpse in Great Britain.
(d) It was the politest corpse in Great Britain
5. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(b) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
(c) Why does he jump when he could climb?
(d) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
2. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
3. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
4. What comment does Mr. Martin make about Mary's poem?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)