|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Martin claim is going crazy?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(c) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 4:45 p.m.
3. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mrs. Martin ride?
(a) First class.
(d) Second class.
4. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
(a) Mr. Smith was hiding.
(b) The Fire Chief was hiding.
(c) Mr. Smith was in the kitchen.
(d) The Fire Chief was already in the kitchen.
5. Which character does Mrs. Smith advise to read poetry before a mirror?
(b) Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
2. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
3. How does Mr. Smith know the Fire Chief?
4. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
5. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)