|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
(a) The lighting turns blue while Mrs. Smith is speaking.
(b) The lights flicker on and off.
(c) The stage is black while the characters are speaking.
(d) The lighting turns red while Mr. Smith is speaking.
2. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) A shop-assistant.
(d) A typist.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
4. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
(a) To kiss all the pretty ladies.
(b) To ring all the bells in the city.
(c) To extinguish all the fires in the city.
(d) To have his tea.
5. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
(a) Eggs and ham.
(b) Milk and porridge.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Tea and scones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
2. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
3. What did Mary buy for herself?
4. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
5. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)