|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
(a) The tea is cold.
(b) He cannot find a fire.
(c) The door bells have all been rung.
(d) No one will kiss him.
2. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(c) A foot rub.
3. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He denies knowing how to answer a door properly.
(b) He says he will sit on the divan.
(c) He agress to pour the tea.
(d) He says he will take off his helmet, but cannot sit.
4. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
(a) Drinking tea.
(d) Pushing her offstage.
5. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Where is the door?
(b) Where is the tea?
(c) Is there a fire here?
(d) Have you a light?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Fire Chief act in response to Mrs. Smith's request?
2. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
3. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
4. What is Mrs. Martin's first name?
5. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)