|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
2. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) Tall tales.
(b) Adventure stories.
(c) Fairy tales.
(d) True stories.
3. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
(a) It is in German.
(b) It is filled with expletives.
(c) It is random and makes no sense.
(d) It is filled with quotes from famous British authors.
4. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Lay an egg in a box.
(b) Throw a chicken.
(c) Chase a fox.
(d) Hose his toes.
5. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
(a) To kiss all the pretty ladies.
(b) To ring all the bells in the city.
(c) To extinguish all the fires in the city.
(d) To have his tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
2. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
3. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what did the third wife from the story "The Headcold" do while sitting on a hornet's nest?
5. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)