|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Martin offer to trade for a coffin?
(a) A silver salver.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) Mr. Martin.
(d) Her mother-in-law's slippers.
2. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Mary and Bobby.
(b) Bobby and Bobby.
(c) Mary and Mary.
(d) John and Sherlock.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
(a) True love.
(d) Fiery anger.
4. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
(a) A schoolteacher.
(b) A grocer.
(c) A typist.
(d) A monophysite priest.
5. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
(a) He can't remember it.
(b) He doesn't know if he has enough time.
(c) He is too tired.
(d) He must put out a fire in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
2. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
4. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
5. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)