|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character admits to reading poetry before a mirror?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Martin.
2. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
(a) True stories.
(b) Fairy tales.
(c) Adventure stories.
(d) Tall tales.
3. What city do the Martin's have in common?
(c) New York.
4. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
(a) 4:45 p.m.
(b) 12:00 p.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
5. How long was the Fire Chief standing outside the house by the door?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) A day.
(c) Only a moment.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Bobby Watson die?
2. Which character suddenly says, "I've been goosed."?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
4. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
5. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)