|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
2. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
3. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
(a) A truly Cartesian quarter of an hour.
(b) She always wears her hair in the same style.
(c) It ticks.
(d) The bald soprano?
4. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
(a) Tying his shoelace.
(c) Reading a newspaper.
(d) Running up and down the tracks.
5. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
2. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
5. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)