|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) Rose tinted glasses.
(b) The window.
(c) The door.
(d) Thin air.
2. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
(a) The tea is ready but the scones are not always done.
(b) To tell the homeowner the fire is out.
(c) Sometimes, someone is there and sometimes, no one is there.
(d) To play a merry tune.
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
(a) Coach No. 1.
(b) The Engine.
(c) Coach No. 8.
(d) Coach No. 2.
4. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
(a) Pour the tea.
(b) Stand behind the divan.
(c) Take off his helmet and sit down.
(d) Answer the door.
5. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
(a) Martin Ave.
(b) Bromfield Street.
(c) Piccadilly Street.
(d) Cherry Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
2. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
3. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
4. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
5. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)