|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
(a) A roaring blaze at his flat.
(b) A beautiful sunset.
(c) A movie.
(d) A straw fire and a little heartburn.
2. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mrs. Martin ride?
(c) Second class.
(d) First class.
3. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
(a) They are ridiculous people.
(b) She wants to quit.
(c) It is time for bed.
(d) Her own story.
4. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
5. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
(a) The lighting turns red while Mr. Smith is speaking.
(b) The stage is black while the characters are speaking.
(c) The lighting turns blue while Mrs. Smith is speaking.
(d) The lights flicker on and off.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Watsons not have business competition?
2. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
3. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
4. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
5. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)