|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
(a) The Smiths had given her permission to leave.
(b) She was sleepy.
(c) She heard a beautiful song and followed the notes.
(d) She was thirsty.
2. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mr. Smith.
3. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the first two times?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) He did.
(d) No one.
4. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
(a) He is hungry and has been waiting for them to arrive.
(b) He thinks the Martins have already eaten.
(c) Mr. Martin is wearing his suit.
(d) He was not expecting visitors.
5. What inconsistencies exist about Mrs. Watson's appearance?
(a) Her race.
(b) The color of her eyes.
(c) Her hair color.
(d) Her size and height.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
2. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
3. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
4. What poem does Mary recite?
5. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)