|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
2. Whom does Mr. Martin claim is going crazy?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
3. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
(a) It ticks.
(b) She always wears her hair in the same style.
(c) The bald soprano?
(d) A truly Cartesian quarter of an hour.
4. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
(a) A lorry.
(b) A train.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A bulldozer.
5. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
3. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
5. What city do the Martin's have in common?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)