|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) The Fire Chief.
2. Who is Mary?
(a) The Smith's daughter.
(b) The Smith's cook and maid.
(c) The next door neighbor.
(d) The Martin's cook and maid.
3. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
(a) Reading a newspaper.
(b) Tying his shoelace.
(d) Running up and down the tracks.
4. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
(a) The actions of the deceased.
(b) The time of the accident.
(c) The age of the newborn babies.
(d) The time.
5. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A silver salver.
(c) A trip to London.
(d) A wooden spoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
2. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
3. What appears unusual about Mr. and Mrs. Martin's relationship during their first scene?
4. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
5. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)