|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
2. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) A typist.
(c) A clerk.
(d) A shop-assistant.
3. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
(a) She recited poetry in the foyer, drank rum, and slept on the divan.
(b) She slept in the park and was arrested for loitering.
(c) She went to the cinema, drank brandy and milk, and read the paper.
(d) She sang in the park, drank sherry, and danced in the kitchen.
4. What city do the Martin's have in common?
(c) New York.
5. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(b) Voice teacher.
(c) Commerical traveler.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
2. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
3. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
4. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
5. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)