|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The suburbs of London.
(c) The city of London.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what did the third wife from the story "The Headcold" do while sitting on a hornet's nest?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Recite poetry.
(c) Eat chicken.
(d) Eat scones.
4. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit the Vicar of Wakefield?
(a) The Vicar is already insured against fires.
(b) His doorbell is broken.
(c) He does not have any tea.
(d) He doesn't have the right to extinguish clergymen's fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
2. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
3. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
4. When did Bobby Watson die?
5. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)