|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(b) The first half.
(d) The second half.
2. What advice does the Fire Chief give the Smiths after the doorbell discussion has ended?
(a) Light another fire.
(b) Pour the tea.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Kiss each other.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
4. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
(a) For missing dinner.
(b) For being arrested.
(c) For sleeping on the divan.
(d) For going out that afternoon.
5. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
(a) Sends them away.
(b) Suckle them when they are small.
(c) Teach them to hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
2. Which line causes an abrupt break in the action?
3. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
4. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
5. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)