|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
(a) The air.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) The biscuits.
(d) The tarts.
2. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what new feature does the snake obviously possess?
3. What does Mary claim is her real name?
(b) Mary Martin.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Bobby Watson.
4. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
5. Why does Mary recite a poem?
(a) To honor the Fire Chief.
(b) To honor the Smiths.
(c) To honor the Martins.
(d) To annoy the cast.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
2. What comment does Mr. Martin make about Mary's poem?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, why have there been so few fires the past year?
4. What advice does the Fire Chief give the Smiths after the doorbell discussion has ended?
5. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)