|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Mary and Mary.
(b) Bobby and Bobby.
(c) Mary and Bobby.
(d) John and Sherlock.
2. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is Nancy?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A shop-assistant.
(c) A monophysite priest.
(d) A typist.
4. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
(b) True love.
(d) Fiery anger.
5. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
(a) Sends them away.
(b) Teach them to hunt.
(c) Suckle them when they are small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inconsistencies exist about Mr. and Mrs. Watson's children?
2. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
3. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
4. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)