|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
(b) An egg.
(c) Sore toes.
(d) A chicken.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the floor is too hard.
(b) When the day is done.
(c) When the sun has set.
(d) When the chair doesn't have any.
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
4. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Twelve o'clock.
(c) Seventeen o'clock.
(d) Seven o'clock.
5. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
(a) Coach No. 2.
(b) Coach No. 1.
(c) The Engine.
(d) Coach No. 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
2. Why does Mrs. Martin want the Fire Chief to retell the story of "The Headcold"?
3. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
5. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)