|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) In the south of France.
(b) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
(c) In a treehouse in London park.
(d) Somewhere over the rainbow.
2. What is Mrs. Watson's first name?
3. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
(a) He does not have any tea.
(b) His doorbell is broken.
(c) He is uninsured.
(d) He is not English.
4. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
(a) Pushing her offstage.
(b) Drinking tea.
5. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
(a) To play a merry tune.
(b) The tea is ready but the scones are not always done.
(c) Sometimes, someone is there and sometimes, no one is there.
(d) To tell the homeowner the fire is out.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
2. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
3. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
4. In the story, "The Headcold", who caught the cold?
5. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)