|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
(a) It is filled with expletives.
(b) It is random and makes no sense.
(c) It is filled with quotes from famous British authors.
(d) It is in German.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
(a) A pocketknife.
(b) A grandmother.
3. In Mrs. Smith's story, "The Bouquet", why does the fiancé take back the bouquet of flowers?
(a) To give them to his mother.
(b) To get a refund.
(c) To teach his fiancée a lesson.
(d) To paint them yellow.
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
(a) The biscuits.
(b) The tarts.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) The air.
5. Where do the Smith's live?
(a) The suburbs of London.
(c) The city of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
2. What poem does Mary recite?
3. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
4. Why is Mr. Smith angry when he meets the Martins?
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)