|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to identify the members of the Watson clan?
(a) They are all named Bobby.
(b) They refuse to be identified as Watsons.
(c) They keep changing names.
(d) They all look alike.
2. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Dog and the Cow", why didn't the dog swallow his trunk?
(a) He didn't have any tea.
(b) The trunk was too big.
(c) Because he thought he was an elephant.
(d) Because it was too heavy.
3. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
(a) The aquaduct.
(b) The cat.
(c) The turkeys.
(d) Mr. Smith.
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Have you a light?
(b) Where is the door?
(c) Where is the tea?
(d) Is there a fire here?
5. Why did the Fire Chief ring the doorbell?
(a) He did not ring the bell.
(b) To finish the tea.
(c) To be admitted to the house.
(d) To put out the fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
2. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Martin's daughter?
4. What comment does Mr. Martin make about Mary's poem?
5. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)