|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(c) No one.
(d) The Royal Navy.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
(b) The floor.
(c) The lamp.
(d) The chair.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
(c) Fiery anger.
(d) True love.
4. How does Mr. Martin bid the Fire Chief farewell?
(a) Burn well!
(b) Good luck, and a good fire!
(c) See you in cinders!
(d) Smouldering, always smouldering.
5. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
2. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Headcold", what is the main subject of the story?
3. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
4. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)