|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
(a) An egg.
(c) Sore toes.
(d) A chicken.
2. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
(a) The aquaduct.
(b) The cat.
(c) The turkeys.
(d) Mr. Smith.
3. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
(a) They are married.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are cousins.
4. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He helped her find her seat.
(b) He moved to give her the window seat.
(c) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
(d) He held her coat.
5. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Lay an egg in a box.
(b) Hose his toes.
(c) Chase a fox.
(d) Throw a chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
2. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
3. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
4. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
5. What poem does Mary recite?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)