Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character suddenly says, "I've been goosed."?
(a) Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Mr. Martin.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what did the third wife from the story "The Headcold" do while sitting on a hornet's nest?
(a) Eat scones.
(b) Eat chicken.
(c) Recite poetry.
(d) Drink tea.
3. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Have you a light?
(b) Where is the door?
(c) Where is the tea?
(d) Is there a fire here?
4. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
(a) The manner of his death.
(b) The time of his death.
(c) The cause of his death.
(d) The date of his death.
5. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
(b) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
(c) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(d) Why does he jump when he could climb?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
2. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
4. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)