|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A trip to London.
(c) A silver spoon.
(d) A silver salver.
2. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
(b) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(c) In the south of France.
(d) In a treehouse in London park.
3. What nickname does Mary give herself?
(a) Little firehose.
4. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Cock", which animal did the cock wish to play?
(a) The dog.
(b) The cow.
(c) The chicken.
(d) The calf.
5. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(a) Commerical traveler.
(d) Voice teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
3. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Martins?
4. Why did the Fire Chief stand outside by the door for a long time before ringing the bell?
5. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)