|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(a) Darn it.
(b) Poo Poo.
(d) Doo doo.
2. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) William, the shop-assistant.
(d) Mr. Martin.
3. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(b) In the south of France.
(c) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
(d) In a treehouse in London park.
4. What does Mary claim is her real name?
(a) Bobby Watson.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Mary Martin.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
(a) A conscientious doctor should die with his patient.
(b) The doctor left a hole in his side.
(c) Mary developed the hiccups.
(d) Mrs. Smith died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
2. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
3. How does Mr. Smith claim to know the Fire Chief's mother?
4. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
5. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)