|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Watsons not have business competition?
(a) Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
(b) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Tuesdays.
(c) Tuesdays, Mondays, and Saturdays.
(d) Tuesday, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
2. Which character does Mrs. Smith advise to read poetry before a mirror?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(d) Mrs. Martin.
3. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
4. What is Mrs. Martin's first name?
5. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He denies knowing how to answer a door properly.
(b) He says he will take off his helmet, but cannot sit.
(c) He agress to pour the tea.
(d) He says he will sit on the divan.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
2. According to Mr. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
4. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)