|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(a) Darn it.
(b) Poo Poo.
(c) Doo doo.
2. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the day is done.
(b) When the sun has set.
(c) When the floor is too hard.
(d) When the chair doesn't have any.
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) The door.
(b) Rose tinted glasses.
(c) Thin air.
(d) The window.
4. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
(a) He does not have any tea.
(b) He is uninsured.
(c) His doorbell is broken.
(d) He is not English.
5. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(c) Commerical traveler.
(d) Voice teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary scold Mr. and Mrs. Martin?
2. In the story, "The Headcold", who caught the cold?
3. How many helpings of fish did Mrs. Smith have at dinner?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what does she prefer over a sparrow in a barrow?
5. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)