|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Throw a chicken.
(b) Lay an egg in a box.
(c) Chase a fox.
(d) Hose his toes.
2. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) The Fire Chief.
(d) William, the shop-assistant.
3. Who is at the door when Mrs. Smith opens it?
(a) No one.
(c) The Martins.
(d) The Fire Chief.
4. When boarding the train to London, how did Mr. Martin assist Mrs. Martin?
(a) He helped her find her seat.
(b) He moved to give her the window seat.
(c) He held her coat.
(d) He placed her suitcase on the luggage rack.
5. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) No one.
(b) The Royal Navy.
(c) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
2. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
3. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
4. What is Mrs. Watson's profession?
5. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)