|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(c) Mrs. Smith.
(d) Bobby Watson.
2. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Robert Kipling.
(b) Robyard Brownling.
(c) Rudyard Browning.
(d) Rubert Kiping.
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is Edward?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A shop-assistant.
(d) A typist.
4. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
5. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
(b) Mary wouldn't answer the door.
(c) They got lost.
(d) The train was late.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
2. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
3. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
4. Where do the Smith's live?
5. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)