|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
(a) Eggs and ham.
(b) Tea and scones.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Milk and porridge.
2. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
3. How does the Fire Chief act in response to Mrs. Smith's request?
(a) He stands in front of the divan.
(b) He sits down without removing his helmet.
(c) He answers the door.
(d) He eats the scones, but does not pour the tea.
4. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A trip to London.
(b) A silver spoon.
(c) A wooden spoon.
(d) A silver salver.
5. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
(a) To extinguish all the fires in the city.
(b) To ring all the bells in the city.
(c) To have his tea.
(d) To kiss all the pretty ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
2. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what is honorable?
5. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)