|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) John and Sherlock.
(b) Mary and Mary.
(c) Bobby and Bobby.
(d) Mary and Bobby.
2. What inconsistencies exist about Mr. and Mrs. Watson's children?
(a) Their appearances.
(b) If they are really brother and sister.
(c) Whether any children actually exist.
(d) Their names.
3. What does Bobby Watson do on Tuesdays?
(a) Eats and drinks.
(b) Rests and sleeps.
(c) Runs and jumps.
(d) Sits and thinks.
4. Why does Mrs. Martin want the Fire Chief to retell the story of "The Headcold"?
(a) She loved the story.
(b) She wants Mary to hear the story.
(c) She wanted to write it down.
(d) She could not follow the story.
5. Who is Mary?
(a) The next door neighbor.
(b) The Martin's cook and maid.
(c) The Smith's daughter.
(d) The Smith's cook and maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary recite a poem?
2. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
3. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
4. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
5. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)