|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
(a) Get a colt.
(b) Drink tea.
(c) Stand on his head.
(d) Run in circles.
2. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
(a) The time of his death.
(b) The date of his death.
(c) The manner of his death.
(d) The cause of his death.
3. What train does Mrs. Martin take to London?
(a) The same train as Mrs. Smith.
(b) The same train as Mr. Martin.
(c) The 9:30 train.
(d) She takes a cab.
4. What is Mrs. Martin's first name?
5. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(b) It is running backwards.
(c) She does not have her reading glasses.
(d) She must pour the tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
2. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
3. How does Mr. Martin bid the Fire Chief farewell?
4. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
5. How does Mr. Smith calm the agitated Mrs. Smith before the Martins arrive?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)