|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) No one.
(b) The Royal Navy.
(c) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
2. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
(a) It does not really exist.
(b) It is easily broken.
(c) It is ageless.
(d) It is easily fooled.
3. What does Mrs. Smith recommend giving the Watsons for a wedding present?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A silver salver.
(c) A trip to London.
(d) A silver spoon.
4. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
(a) She wants to quit.
(b) It is time for bed.
(c) Her own story.
(d) They are ridiculous people.
5. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
(a) She is wearing a bathrobe.
(b) She is wearing Mr. Smith's suit.
(c) She is still wearing the same clothes as before.
(d) Her dress is on backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound do the Smiths argue about?
2. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
3. Whom does Mr. Martin claim is going crazy?
4. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
5. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)