|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) No one.
(c) He did.
2. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
(a) Cats and mice.
(b) Dogs and cats.
(c) Captains and their ships.
(d) The sun and the moon.
3. Why did the Fire Chief ring the doorbell?
(a) To put out the fire.
(b) To be admitted to the house.
(c) He did not ring the bell.
(d) To finish the tea.
4. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bow.
(d) A gun.
5. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
(a) Because they travel a great deal.
(b) Because they are entertainers.
(c) They have had an adventurous day.
(d) Because the television is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
2. What excuse does Mrs. Smith give for Mr. Smith's ill temper?
3. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
4. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)