|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
(a) It was too quiet.
(b) It was the politest corpse in Great Britain
(c) It was the handsomest corpse in Great Britain.
(d) His tie was a bit crooked.
2. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
(a) To play a merry tune.
(b) To tell the homeowner the fire is out.
(c) Sometimes, someone is there and sometimes, no one is there.
(d) The tea is ready but the scones are not always done.
3. What treatment does Dr. Mackenzie-King recommend for appendicitis?
(d) A foot rub.
4. What complaint does Mrs. Smith have about men?
(a) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(b) They snore and sing in their sleep.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses, and drinking.
(d) They eat too little and drink too much.
5. How does Mr. Smith calm the agitated Mrs. Smith before the Martins arrive?
(a) He recites poetry.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He shakes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary want to tell the rest of the cast after all the stories have been told?
2. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
4. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
5. When do the Watsons not have business competition?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)