|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
(b) In the south of France.
(c) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(d) In a treehouse in London park.
2. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
(b) The day before yesterday.
(c) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(d) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
3. According to Mr. Smith, why was the second Marie from the story "The Headcold" also named Marie?
(a) Because she was a typist, like the first Marie.
(b) She is the second cousin twice removed of the first Marie.
(c) They are twins.
(d) Because she was blonde, like the first Marie.
4. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(b) The second half.
(c) The first half.
5. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
(a) Eggs and ham.
(b) Milk and porridge.
(c) Tea and scones.
(d) Bacon and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Smith find no one at the door the third time the doorbell rang?
2. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
3. Why did the Fire Chief ring the doorbell?
4. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
5. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)