|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does the Fire Chief give the Smiths after the doorbell discussion has ended?
(a) Pour the tea.
(b) Light another fire.
(c) Kiss each other.
(d) Leave the house.
2. According to Mr. Smith, what will happen if one caresses a circle?
(a) It will melt.
(b) One might face a vicious lawsuit in the morning.
(c) It will turn vicious.
3. What is Mrs. Watson's profession?
(c) Voice teacher.
4. Who is at the door when Mr. Smith opens it?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) No one.
(d) The Martins.
5. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
2. Which machine does Mrs. Smith imitate in the last scene?
3. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
4. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
5. How did Mary spend her afternoon?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)