|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) He did.
2. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
(a) It clashed with the tablecloth.
(b) The bottle was empty.
(c) Mr. Smith wanted rum instead.
(d) She wanted to set a good example for the children.
3. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
(a) They have had an adventurous day.
(b) Because the television is broken.
(c) Because they travel a great deal.
(d) Because they are entertainers.
4. According to Mrs. Martin, why have there been so few fires the past year?
(a) The children are too well behaved.
(b) The price of tea has been terribly high.
(c) The rain has been too heavy.
(d) The tariffs have been too high.
5. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
2. What does Mary claim is her real name?
3. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
4. In Mrs. Smith's story, "The Bouquet", why does the fiancé take back the bouquet of flowers?
5. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)