|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Smith, what behavior do Mary and the Fire Chief demonstrate?
(a) True love.
(d) Fiery anger.
2. In Mr. Smith's story, "The Snake and the Fox", what weapon does the fox possess?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bow.
(d) A knife.
3. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
(a) He cannot find a fire.
(b) The door bells have all been rung.
(c) No one will kiss him.
(d) The tea is cold.
4. What city do the Martin's have in common?
(b) New York.
5. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They do not know each other.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
2. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
3. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
4. According to the Fire Chief, what is the reason for a ringing doorbell?
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)