|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the lighting at the end of the last scene?
(a) The lights flicker on and off.
(b) The lighting turns red while Mr. Smith is speaking.
(c) The stage is black while the characters are speaking.
(d) The lighting turns blue while Mrs. Smith is speaking.
2. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
(a) Coach No. 1.
(b) Coach No. 8.
(c) The Engine.
(d) Coach No. 2.
3. On what street does Mr. Martin live?
(a) Piccadilly Street.
(b) Bromfield Street.
(c) Cherry Lane.
(d) Martin Ave.
4. In Mary's poem, what was burning?
5. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
(a) It's here!
(b) Again I say, again!
(c) Go west, young man!
(d) It's not that way, it's over here!
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
2. What does Mr. Smith enjoy when he is in the country?
3. What type of stories does the Fire Chief tell?
4. Why does the Fire Chief refuse to visit Mr. Durand?
5. In the last scene of the play, who would Mr. Martin like to slap?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)