|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
3. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
(b) The chair.
(c) The floor.
(d) The lamp.
4. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
(a) She is wearing a bathrobe.
(b) She is still wearing the same clothes as before.
(c) She is wearing Mr. Smith's suit.
(d) Her dress is on backwards.
5. What time is it when the clock strikes 17 times at the beginning of the play?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Seventeen o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Twelve o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
2. What orders has the Fire Chief been given?
3. According to the Fire Chief, who puts out the Vicar's fires?
4. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
5. Why does Mrs. Smith believe the Martins must have interesting stories to tell?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)