|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears unusual about Mr. and Mrs. Martin's relationship during their first scene?
(a) They complete each other's sentences.
(b) They do not recognize each other.
(c) They refuse to look at each other.
(d) They speak only to the Smiths, and not to each other.
2. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(b) Darn it.
(c) Poo Poo.
(d) Doo doo.
3. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
(c) Salad oil.
4. What inconsistencies exist about Mrs. Watson's appearance?
(a) Her hair color.
(b) Her race.
(c) The color of her eyes.
(d) Her size and height.
5. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) Mrs. Smith.
(b) The Royal Navy.
(c) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Mary give herself?
2. Why is the Fire Chief disappointed?
3. What sound do the Smiths argue about?
4. What is Mrs. Martin's first name?
5. Why does Mary scold Mr. and Mrs. Martin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)