|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
2. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
3. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
4. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
5. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Irma feel about their fate?
2. What has happened to Chantal?
3. How does Scene 2 open?
This section contains 939 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)