|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
(a) The rebellion will be destroyed.
(b) His job is done.
(c) He is safe.
(d) The Queen is safe.
2. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The General.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Queen.
3. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(b) As the Queen's personal guard.
(c) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
(d) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
4. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been knocked over.
(b) It has been seized.
(c) It has been blown up.
(d) It has been flooded.
5. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(b) Tell Roger the news.
(c) Protect Chantal.
(d) Run and hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the room shake?
2. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
3. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
4. What happens to Chantal?
5. What does this scene say about power?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)