|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
(a) The image.
(b) The laws.
(c) The kindness shown to the people.
(d) The voice.
2. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) In the town square.
(b) At the Palace.
(c) At a town hall meeting.
(d) On the balcony.
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) His role in the rebellion.
(b) His life without the rebel cause.
(c) Life when the rebellion is over.
(d) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
4. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Play the role of the Queen.
(b) Become the leader of the rebels.
(c) Go back to the whorehouse.
(d) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
5. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The officials.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Envoy.
(d) The rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
2. Why does the room shake?
3. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
4. What does this scene say about power?
5. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)