|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Run and hide.
(b) Tell Roger the news.
(c) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(d) Protect Chantal.
2. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His grocer.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boss.
3. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To get close to the officials.
(b) To inspire the rebels.
(c) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
(d) To jeer at the officials.
4. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Go back to the whorehouse.
(b) Become the leader of the rebels.
(c) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
(d) Play the role of the Queen.
5. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She is larger than life.
(b) She is protected by those that love her.
(c) She craves power.
(d) She is loved by everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears and shouts?
2. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
3. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
4. Who sets up Chantal?
5. What does this scene say about power?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)