|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like clowns.
(b) Like celebrities.
(c) Like actors.
(d) Larger than life.
2. Who appears?
3. Who bursts into the room?
(a) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(b) The police.
(c) The rebels.
(d) Three Photographers.
4. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
5. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
(a) He should go out and get more power.
(b) He should be patient.
(c) He does not deserve power.
(d) He should look for someone to pretend to be him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop say is above the Queen?
2. What do they realize about the explosion?
3. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)