|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The General.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Judge.
2. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The Envoy.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The officials.
(d) The rebels.
3. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Images of Chantal.
(b) The explosion at the Palace.
(c) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(d) Roger as the leader.
4. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She craves power.
(b) She is loved by everyone.
(c) She is larger than life.
(d) She is protected by those that love her.
5. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
(a) The urge to let go of his real power and live a life of illusion.
(b) Love for Irma and the other prostitutes.
(c) Sadness for the rebels.
(d) The desire to have more power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the role of the Beggar?
2. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
3. What does this scene say about power?
4. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
5. To what does Irma agree?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)