|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
2. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) To protect them.
(b) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(c) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(d) To put fear into them.
3. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
(a) The General and the Judge.
(b) Carmen and the other prostitutes.
(c) Irma and Carmen.
(d) The Executioner and the Prisoner.
4. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They carry Chantal off.
(b) They tell Carmen to help.
(c) They push her over the edge.
(d) They call for Roger.
5. What does the Queen do?
(a) She bows to Carmen.
(b) She bows to Chantal.
(c) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(d) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
2. What has the rebellion entered?
3. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
4. What happens to Chantal?
5. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)