|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To let the rebels know of the plans.
(b) To go to the whorehouse.
(c) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(d) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
2. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like actors.
(b) Like celebrities.
(c) Larger than life.
(d) Like clowns.
3. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Impersonate the Queen.
(b) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(c) Close her whorehouse.
(d) Become a double-agent.
4. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
5. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
(a) They have limitless power.
(b) They are real leaders now.
(c) They are still in a whorehouse.
(d) They are important to the people of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
2. What does the Chief say are all failures?
3. What does Armand rush in and ask?
4. About what does the Judge worry?
5. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)