|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So they each have less responsibility.
(b) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
(c) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(d) To show the people that they are one governing body.
2. What does the Envoy tell the Chief?
(a) He is no longer useful in the fight against the rebels.
(b) He is gaining in power.
(c) No one has come into the whorehouse yet asking to pretend to be him.
(d) The rebels are destroying his authority.
3. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
(c) The Queen.
4. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
(b) His other friends in authority.
(c) Ira's love for him.
(d) Being on the balcony.
5. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like clowns.
(b) Like actors.
(c) Larger than life.
(d) Like celebrities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
2. What is the Bishop in real life?
3. What does this scene say about power?
4. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
5. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)