|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) To put fear into them.
(b) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(c) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(d) To protect them.
2. Who does the Queen accuse of engineering Chantal's death?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Chief.
(d) The General.
3. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
(a) Saying "I love you" to Roger.
(b) Inspiring them.
(c) Leading the rebels.
(d) Encouraging a sense of peace and calm.
4. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Become a double-agent.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Impersonate the Queen.
(d) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
5. Why does the room shake?
(a) From a huge explosion.
(b) From a tornado.
(c) From an earthquake.
(d) From a tidal wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
2. What is the role of the Beggar?
3. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
4. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
5. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)