|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Using double-agents.
(b) Attack and run.
(c) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(d) Spying on the rebels.
2. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been seized.
(b) It has been knocked over.
(c) It has been flooded.
(d) It has been blown up.
3. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
(a) Saying "I love you" to Roger.
(b) Inspiring them.
(c) Encouraging a sense of peace and calm.
(d) Leading the rebels.
4. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The rebels.
(b) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(c) Three Photographers.
(d) The police.
5. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
(a) She looks just like the Queen.
(b) She would make a great double-agent.
(c) She can be trained to play the role of Queen.
(d) Her business is booming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do?
2. Why does Georgette leave?
3. What do the officials assume?
4. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
5. What has the rebellion entered?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)