|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
(a) They are important to the people of the country.
(b) They are real leaders now.
(c) They have limitless power.
(d) They are still in a whorehouse.
2. Why do all the officials appear at once?
(a) To show their power and authority.
(b) The crowd wants to jeer at all of them at once.
(c) They are afraid to go alone.
(d) The Envoy hopes they will all be shot.
3. What does the Queen do?
(a) She bows to Chantal.
(b) She bows to Carmen.
(c) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(d) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
4. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The officials.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Envoy.
(d) The rebels.
5. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To inspire the rebels.
(b) To jeer at the officials.
(c) To get close to the officials.
(d) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must everything be grounded in?
2. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
3. Who appears and shouts?
4. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
5. About what does the Judge worry?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)