|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
(a) Saying "I love you" to Roger.
(b) Leading the rebels.
(c) Encouraging a sense of peace and calm.
(d) Inspiring them.
2. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is cheered.
(b) She is pushed off the balcony.
(c) She is escorted off the balcony.
(d) She is shot dead.
3. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
4. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) The castle.
(b) Into new leadership.
(c) New territory.
(d) Its final stages.
5. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As the Queen's personal guard.
(b) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(c) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
(d) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has news come?
2. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
3. What is the role of the Beggar?
4. What has happened to Irma's room?
5. What do the officials assume?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)