|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
2. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He does not trust her.
(b) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(c) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(d) He wants to be the leader.
3. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) On to a train.
(c) The Grand Balcony.
(d) Into a boat to escape.
4. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) To protect them.
(b) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(c) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(d) To put fear into them.
5. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(b) Run and hide.
(c) Tell Roger the news.
(d) Protect Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must everything be grounded in?
2. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
3. Who bows to the Bishop?
4. What is the role of the Beggar?
5. What does Armand rush in and ask?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)