|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Images of Chantal.
(b) Roger as the leader.
(c) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(d) The explosion at the Palace.
2. What does he shout?
(a) "The One and Only Queen!"
(b) "God Save the Queen!"
(c) "The Royals of Our Country!"
(d) "Here Comes the Queen!"
3. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
(a) They did a superb job acting as officials.
(b) They are his best friends.
(c) They should remain as the officials.
(d) They seem relieved at not having to live their roles anymore.
4. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) Irma's voice.
(b) The Chief's compliments.
(c) The power of the robes.
(d) His relfection in the mirror.
5. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
(b) Go to the Palace and fight.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Protect Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this scene say about power?
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
3. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
4. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
5. Who bursts into the room?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)