|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(b) To put fear into them.
(c) To protect them.
(d) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
2. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The officials.
(c) The Envoy.
(d) The Queen.
3. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To be fearless.
(b) To say one thing and feel another.
(c) To please others.
(d) To care about others.
4. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If he was visible behind the Queen.
(b) If he will be shot.
(c) If he looks like the real Judge.
(d) If the crowd likes him.
5. Who appears?
Short Answer Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
2. Why does Georgette leave?
3. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)