|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
(a) Three Photographers.
(b) The police.
(c) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(d) The rebels.
2. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) Chantal and Carmen.
(b) Carmen and the prostitutes.
(c) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
(d) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
3. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Using double-agents.
(b) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(c) Attack and run.
(d) Spying on the rebels.
4. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) At a town hall meeting.
(b) At the Palace.
(c) On the balcony.
(d) In the town square.
5. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
(b) As the Queen's personal guard.
(c) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(d) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they realize about the explosion?
2. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
3. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
4. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
5. From where has news come?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)