|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The officials.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The rebels.
(d) The Envoy.
2. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The Chief's compliments.
(b) Irma's voice.
(c) The power of the robes.
(d) His relfection in the mirror.
3. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
(a) Traveling on a train to another country.
(b) Hiding in the underground rooms of the Palace.
(c) Living in the forest.
(d) Moving from room to room.
4. Why is the Chief sure the officials will continue to play their roles?
(a) The other officials are not returning.
(b) They look the money that comes with power.
(c) The country needs them.
(d) They want to keep the power they have.
5. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
(a) Sadness for the rebels.
(b) Love for Irma and the other prostitutes.
(c) The desire to have more power.
(d) The urge to let go of his real power and live a life of illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
2. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
3. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
4. What is the Bishop in real life?
5. To what does Irma agree?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)