|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
(a) They are still in a whorehouse.
(b) They are important to the people of the country.
(c) They are real leaders now.
(d) They have limitless power.
2. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
(a) The Queen is safe.
(b) His job is done.
(c) He is safe.
(d) The rebellion will be destroyed.
3. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
(a) Due to the roles they will be playing.
(b) They will be in hiding from the rebels.
(c) They are working as double-agents.
(d) It will be too painful to be themselves.
4. Who does the Queen accuse of engineering Chantal's death?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Chief.
(c) The General.
(d) The Judge.
5. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will all the characters appear?
2. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
3. Why does Georgette leave?
4. What does he shout?
5. How does the Queen respond when the Envoy says she is just a figurehead?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)