|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
(a) How he became the Queen's Envoy.
(b) The Queen's feelings on the rebellion.
(c) A deliberately confusing story about how she is being kept hidden and occupied.
(d) Where the Queen has been sent during this time of war.
2. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like celebrities.
(b) Larger than life.
(c) Like clowns.
(d) Like actors.
3. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
(b) Where should he go fight.
(c) What can he do to help.
(d) What will happen to the rebels.
4. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The General.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The Judge.
(d) The Queen.
5. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her into hiding.
(b) Remove her from the rebellion.
(c) Put her image on posters.
(d) Have her sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy tell the Chief?
2. Where will all the characters appear?
3. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
4. What do they realize about the explosion?
5. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)