Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) His life without the rebel cause.
(b) His role in the rebellion.
(c) Life when the rebellion is over.
(d) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
2. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Go to the Palace and fight.
(c) Protect Chantal.
(d) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
3. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They tell Carmen to help.
(b) They call for Roger.
(c) They carry Chantal off.
(d) They push her over the edge.
4. What do the officials assume?
(a) They are about to die.
(b) Their roles as the authorities.
(c) They will become celebrities.
(d) What they think are the appropriate poses.
5. What is the role of the Beggar?
(a) To show the poverty of the people.
(b) To show that some of those in the crowd still revere the Queen.
(c) To show his hatred toward the Queen.
(d) To kill the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
2. Who appears on the balcony?
3. Where is the Envoy headed?
4. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
5. What has happened to Irma's room?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)