|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Play the role of the Queen.
(b) Become the leader of the rebels.
(c) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
(d) Go back to the whorehouse.
2. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(b) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
(c) They set off the explosion.
(d) They love each other.
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(b) Tell Roger the news.
(c) Run and hide.
(d) Protect Chantal.
4. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been knocked over.
(b) It has been blown up.
(c) It has been flooded.
(d) It has been seized.
5. From where has news come?
(a) From the Queen.
(b) From the rebel soldiers.
(c) From the Queen's Envoy.
(d) The Central Committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
2. Why do all the officials appear at once?
3. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)