|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Go to the Palace and fight.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
2. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(b) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
(c) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
(d) As the Queen's personal guard.
3. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) At the Palace.
(c) At a town hall meeting.
(d) In the town square.
4. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(b) He wants to be the leader.
(c) He does not trust her.
(d) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
5. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She is loved by everyone.
(b) She craves power.
(c) She is protected by those that love her.
(d) She is larger than life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
2. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
3. What does the Chief say are all failures?
4. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
5. What do the Queen and the General do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)