|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) The castle.
(b) New territory.
(c) Into new leadership.
(d) Its final stages.
2. What does he shout?
(a) "Here Comes the Queen!"
(b) "The Royals of Our Country!"
(c) "The One and Only Queen!"
(d) "God Save the Queen!"
3. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She craves power.
(b) She is loved by everyone.
(c) She is protected by those that love her.
(d) She is larger than life.
4. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The Rebels.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The General.
(d) The Judge.
5. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) At the Palace.
(b) On the balcony.
(c) At a town hall meeting.
(d) In the town square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
3. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
4. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
5. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)