|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
2. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
(a) The laws.
(b) The image.
(c) The voice.
(d) The kindness shown to the people.
3. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The Envoy.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The officials.
4. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(b) So they each have less responsibility.
(c) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
(d) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
5. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
(b) His other friends in authority.
(c) Ira's love for him.
(d) Being on the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
2. About what does the Judge worry?
3. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
4. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
5. What happens to Chantal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)