|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
2. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Become a double-agent.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(d) Impersonate the Queen.
3. What does the Chief say are all failures?
(a) The rebels.
(b) His friends.
(c) The Envoy's ideas for improving his image.
(d) Everything he tries to do to end the rebellion.
4. What has happened to Irma's room?
(a) It is on fire.
(b) It is covered in soot.
(c) It is flooded.
(d) It is ruined by explosions.
5. Who appears?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
2. What does the Envoy tell the Chief?
3. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
4. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
5. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)