|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
(a) He should look for someone to pretend to be him.
(b) He should be patient.
(c) He should go out and get more power.
(d) He does not deserve power.
2. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She is protected by those that love her.
(b) She is loved by everyone.
(c) She is larger than life.
(d) She craves power.
3. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
(b) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
(c) Chantal and Carmen.
(d) Carmen and the prostitutes.
4. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
(b) As long as he is seen in public.
(c) While he is the Chief.
(d) While the rebellion lasts.
5. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The General.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
2. What does the Chief say are all failures?
3. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
4. How are they made up to appear?
5. Who sets up Chantal?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)