|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The rebels.
(b) Three Photographers.
(c) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(d) The police.
2. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(b) He wants to be the leader.
(c) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(d) He does not trust her.
3. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The Rebels.
(c) The General.
(d) The Queen.
4. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should become a double-agent.
(c) She should play the role of Queen.
(d) She should close her business.
5. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her into hiding.
(b) Have her sing.
(c) Remove her from the rebellion.
(d) Put her image on posters.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Irma agree?
2. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
3. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
4. What do they realize about the explosion?
5. Why is the Chief sure the officials will continue to play their roles?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)