|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(c) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(d) There is very little bombing.
2. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(c) The rebels.
(d) The Queen's Envoy.
3. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Arguing with Roger.
(c) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The joys of debauchery.
(b) Her hideout.
(c) The location of the Queen.
(d) Her hidden source of money.
5. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She needs the room for someone else.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She wants more money from him.
(d) She does not like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
2. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
3. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
5. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
2. What has happened to Chantal?
3. How does Chantal feel about the outcome of her singing?
4. What happens to Chantal?
5. What is the only thing Chantal wants to do?
6. How does the Bishop lose control?
7. How does Irma feel about the experiences she provides?
8. Who does Irma believe will be the victors of this war?
9. What does Luke want with Chantal?
10. What does the Envoy tell the Chief is being built and could be his?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)