|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(b) It is evil.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It is a game.
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not want to role play.
(b) When they do not get paid on time.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
3. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(c) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(d) Irma is in love with Arthur.
4. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
(a) She is very good and gentle.
(b) Being too rough is as false to the job as thinking about it too much.
(c) She has improved greatly since she arrived.
(d) She just needs to keep practicing.
5. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Join the rebel movement.
(b) Leave the rebel movement.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Go back to prostituting herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
2. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
4. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
5. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chantal feel about the outcome of her singing?
2. How does Irma monitor the activities in the house?
3. What is Irma wearing for the Chief of Police?
4. How does Roger feel about the rebellion?
5. Who does Irma believe will be the victors of this war?
6. How does Irma feel about their fate?
7. How do Carmen and the prostitutes feel about their work?
8. What is the Judge's fantasy?
9. Why are the other girls no longer friends with Carmen?
10. What does the Chief say about his and the others' power?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)