|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The location of the Queen.
(b) Her hidden source of money.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
2. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The woods outside of town.
(b) The power station.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The Bastille.
3. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
(b) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
(c) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
(d) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
4. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a wife.
(b) Being a singer.
(c) Being a rebel.
(d) Being a nurse.
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(d) A kind of tenderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
2. What is Carmen doing?
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
4. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the arrival of the Chief of Police.
2. What takes place in the cafe?
3. What happens when the doorbell rings?
4. How does Irma feel about Carmen?
5. What is the only thing Chantal wants to do?
6. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
7. Who announces the Queen? What does he say?
8. What happens to Chantal?
9. How does Irma feel about their fate?
10. What does the Bishop do when he sees his reflection in the mirror?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)