|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Who his visitor is.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) How much he will be paid.
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(d) She feels spiritual pleasure.
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The power station.
(c) The woods outside of town.
(d) The Bastille.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They earn money for Irma.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They are exciting.
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With pride.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With sadness.
(d) With guilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
2. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
4. How is Arthur killed?
5. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the doorbell rings?
2. What do Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
3. How does Irma feel about Carmen?
4. What does the Queen say about the Chief's tomb?
5. What is the only thing Chantal wants to do?
6. What does the Envoy tell the Chief is being built and could be his?
7. What does the Chief say about his and the others' power?
8. What does Carmen think of his ideas?
9. Who appears on the balcony?
10. What has the central committee been discussing?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)