|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) A Judge.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) The General.
(d) The Executioner.
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) There has been an earthquake.
(b) It is a dark, stormy night.
(c) With all the violence going on.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
3. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She hase been killed.
(c) She has joined the rebels.
(d) She has been kidnapped.
4. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(c) A Girl in a black corset.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(c) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(d) A poor reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
2. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
3. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
4. Why are these experiences important?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do those on the balcony appear?
2. How does Irma feel about Carmen?
3. What is done to Chantal afterward?
4. What does the Chief say about the new rebellion?
5. What is the last thing the Envoy reports?
6. What does Carmen say and do to convince the Bishop to play the role?
7. What do the characters say about the order of authority?
8. Who does Irma believe will be the victors of this war?
9. How do the others react to Roger's castration?
10. How do the others react when the Chief complains no one has wanted to pretend to be him?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)