|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The rebels win.
(b) The leader of the country dies.
(c) The innocent die.
(d) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
2. How is Arthur killed?
(a) The Chief kills him.
(b) A bullet comes through the window.
(c) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(d) The prostitutes gang up on him.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. Who interrupts the men's argument?
5. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
(b) Irma loves Arthur.
(c) Arthur insists on being there.
(d) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal want to do?
2. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
4. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
5. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Chantal?
2. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
3. What has happened to Chantal?
4. What happens when the doorbell rings?
5. What does the Chief say about the new rebellion?
6. What do Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
7. What does the Bishop do when he sees his reflection in the mirror?
8. What is the Judge's fantasy?
9. What happens after the huge explosion?
10. Describe the arrival of the Chief of Police.
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)