|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
(a) Who will win the war.
(b) Where they will attack the enemy next.
(c) The philosophy behind the revolution.
(d) Who will date Chantal.
2. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A Judge.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A General.
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is a game.
(b) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It is evil.
4. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
(a) Chantal's slow speed at bandaging him.
(b) Georgette's bossy behavior.
(c) Armand's self-assurance.
(d) Chantal's rough treatment.
5. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
(a) Either Roger or Luke's girlfriend.
(b) Either a nurse or a rebel.
(c) Either a mother or a nurse.
(d) Either a singer or a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What role does the Girl play with the General?
3. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
4. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
5. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
2. What are the Central Committee's instructions?
3. What do the characters do when the Photographers arrive?
4. What has happened to Chantal?
5. What happens after the second explosion?
6. How does the Bishop lose control?
7. What does the Queen say about the state of the country?
8. Who is the visitor?
9. How does Chantal feel about the outcome of her singing?
10. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)