|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Become the leader of the rebels.
(b) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
(c) Go back to the whorehouse.
(d) Play the role of the Queen.
2. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
3. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The General.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Rebels.
(d) The Queen.
4. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
(b) The Queen.
5. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
6. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The balcony.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The country.
7. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(a) The people they are pretending to be.
(b) Tired of their roles as officials.
(c) Very popular.
8. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(b) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They set off the explosion.
9. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Impersonate the Queen.
(b) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(c) Become a double-agent.
(d) Close her whorehouse.
10. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
(a) He should look for someone to pretend to be him.
(b) He should be patient.
(c) He should go out and get more power.
(d) He does not deserve power.
11. What does he shout?
(a) "The One and Only Queen!"
(b) "The Royals of Our Country!"
(c) "God Save the Queen!"
(d) "Here Comes the Queen!"
12. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
13. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
(a) They seem relieved at not having to live their roles anymore.
(b) They should remain as the officials.
(c) They did a superb job acting as officials.
(d) They are his best friends.
14. What does the Chief say are all failures?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The Envoy's ideas for improving his image.
(c) His friends.
(d) Everything he tries to do to end the rebellion.
15. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They call for Roger.
(b) They tell Carmen to help.
(c) They carry Chantal off.
(d) They push her over the edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
2. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
3. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
4. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
5. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)