|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like actors.
(b) Like clowns.
(c) Larger than life.
(d) Like celebrities.
2. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Tell Roger the news.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Run and hide.
(d) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
4. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Go back to the whorehouse.
(b) Become the leader of the rebels.
(c) Play the role of the Queen.
(d) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
5. From where has news come?
(a) From the rebel soldiers.
(b) From the Queen's Envoy.
(c) From the Queen.
(d) The Central Committee.
6. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(b) Tired of their roles as officials.
(c) Very popular.
(d) The people they are pretending to be.
7. Why is the Chief sure the officials will continue to play their roles?
(a) They look the money that comes with power.
(b) The country needs them.
(c) The other officials are not returning.
(d) They want to keep the power they have.
8. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her image on posters.
(b) Remove her from the rebellion.
(c) Have her sing.
(d) Put her into hiding.
9. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Go out for lunch.
(b) Stay on the balcony.
(c) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
(d) Speak to the people.
10. Who appears and shouts?
(a) A Beggar.
(b) The Chief.
(c) A servant.
(d) The Envoy.
11. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
(b) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(c) They set off the explosion.
(d) They love each other.
12. Who appears?
13. Why do all the officials appear at once?
(a) The Envoy hopes they will all be shot.
(b) The crowd wants to jeer at all of them at once.
(c) To show their power and authority.
(d) They are afraid to go alone.
14. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) Chantal and Carmen.
(b) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
(c) Carmen and the prostitutes.
(d) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
15. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
(a) The Chief's image.
(b) The Chief's tomb.
(c) The Chief's weapon.
(d) The Chief's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
3. What is the Bishop in real life?
4. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
5. What does the Envoy tell the Chief?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)