|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Go to the Palace and fight.
(d) Protect Chantal.
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Using double-agents.
(c) Attack and run.
(d) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
3. What does he shout?
(a) "The One and Only Queen!"
(b) "Here Comes the Queen!"
(c) "The Royals of Our Country!"
(d) "God Save the Queen!"
4. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
(a) They are still in a whorehouse.
(b) They are real leaders now.
(c) They are important to the people of the country.
(d) They have limitless power.
5. What does the Queen do?
(a) She bows to Chantal.
(b) She bows to Carmen.
(c) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
(d) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
6. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If the crowd likes him.
(b) If he will be shot.
(c) If he was visible behind the Queen.
(d) If he looks like the real Judge.
7. What is the Bishop in real life?
(a) A plummer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A gas man.
(d) A Bishop.
8. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
(a) The Queen.
9. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her into hiding.
(b) Have her sing.
(c) Remove her from the rebellion.
(d) Put her image on posters.
10. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
11. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The Chief's compliments.
(b) Irma's voice.
(c) The power of the robes.
(d) His relfection in the mirror.
12. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The General.
(b) The Judge.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Rebels.
13. Why does the room shake?
(a) From a huge explosion.
(b) From a tidal wave.
(c) From a tornado.
(d) From an earthquake.
14. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
(a) He honors the Chief with the ribbons.
(b) He pins them to his chest.
(c) He gives them to the Queen.
(d) He puts them in his hair.
15. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He wants to be the leader.
(b) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(c) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(d) He does not trust her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
2. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
3. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
4. Who does the Queen accuse of engineering Chantal's death?
5. What must everything be grounded in?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)