|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Irma's room?
(a) It is flooded.
(b) It is covered in soot.
(c) It is ruined by explosions.
(d) It is on fire.
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Stay on the balcony.
(b) Go out for lunch.
(c) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
(d) Speak to the people.
3. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The police.
(b) Three Photographers.
(c) The rebels.
(d) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
4. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
(a) The voice.
(b) The image.
(c) The laws.
(d) The kindness shown to the people.
5. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They push her over the edge.
(b) They call for Roger.
(c) They carry Chantal off.
(d) They tell Carmen to help.
6. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
7. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
(a) They should remain as the officials.
(b) They seem relieved at not having to live their roles anymore.
(c) They did a superb job acting as officials.
(d) They are his best friends.
8. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
(a) The rebellion will be destroyed.
(b) He is safe.
(c) The Queen is safe.
(d) His job is done.
9. What story does the Envoy tell?
(a) Where the Queen has been sent during this time of war.
(b) A deliberately confusing story about how she is being kept hidden and occupied.
(c) How he became the Queen's Envoy.
(d) The Queen's feelings on the rebellion.
10. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) Where should he go fight.
(b) What will happen to the rebels.
(c) What can he do to help.
(d) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
11. What does the Chief say are all failures?
(a) Everything he tries to do to end the rebellion.
(b) His friends.
(c) The rebels.
(d) The Envoy's ideas for improving his image.
12. What does the Queen do?
(a) She bows to Carmen.
(b) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(c) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
(d) She bows to Chantal.
13. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(b) Spying on the rebels.
(c) Using double-agents.
(d) Attack and run.
14. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) New territory.
(b) The castle.
(c) Its final stages.
(d) Into new leadership.
15. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(b) The explosion at the Palace.
(c) Images of Chantal.
(d) Roger as the leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
2. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
3. Who appears?
4. Who bows to the Bishop?
5. Who sets up Chantal?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)