|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(d) Hopeful innocence.
2. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She has joined the rebels.
(b) She has been kidnapped.
(c) She hase been killed.
(d) She is in hiding.
3. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
(a) Either a nurse or a rebel.
(b) Either Roger or Luke's girlfriend.
(c) Either a mother or a nurse.
(d) Either a singer or a prostitute.
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(a) The rebels.
(d) The Queen's Envoy.
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a new uniform.
(b) That he have a new prosititute.
(c) That he have a refund.
(d) That he be left in peace.
6. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When they do not get paid on time.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
7. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
(a) If she is new.
(b) If she wants to leave.
(c) Her name.
(d) Where she is from.
8. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A kind person.
(d) A fool.
9. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
10. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a singer.
(b) Being a nurse.
(c) Being a wife.
(d) Being a rebel.
11. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are part of the rebellion.
(d) They are lovers.
12. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
(b) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
(c) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(d) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
13. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
14. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will shut down the whorehouse.
(b) He will marry Irma.
(c) He will take Irma away with him.
(d) He will move back into the whorehouse.
15. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
(d) Her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
4. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)