Short Essay Questions Key
1. How does the Bishop break his agreement with Irma?
2. How does the Bishop lose control?
3. What does the Bishop do when he sees his reflection in the mirror?
4. How does Scene 2 open?
5. What is the Judge's fantasy?
6. What takes place between the General and the Girl in the black corset?
7. What is Carmen's role in the whorehouse?
8. How do Carmen and the prostitutes feel about their work?
9. How does Irma monitor the activities in the house?
10. How does Irma feel about their fate?
11. How does Irma feel about the experiences she provides?
12. How does Irma feel about Carmen?
13. Why is it difficult to retain prostitutes?
14. What does Irma believe will happen to her business, if the rebels are successful?
15. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
16. Who does Irma believe will be the victors of this war?
17. What is Irma wearing for the Chief of Police?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)