|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
(b) Whether or not he still loves her.
(c) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
(d) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
2. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are retreating.
(b) They are cowards.
(c) They have advanced.
(d) They are in the right.
3. Why do all the officials appear at once?
(a) The Envoy hopes they will all be shot.
(b) To show their power and authority.
(c) They are afraid to go alone.
(d) The crowd wants to jeer at all of them at once.
4. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
5. What happens when each of the officials leaves the brothel?
(a) They leave their costumes behind.
(b) Irma cries.
(c) There is the sound of machine gun fire.
(d) There are cheers from the crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
2. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
3. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
4. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
5. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)