|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(b) A kind of tenderness.
2. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Close her whorehouse.
(b) Impersonate the Queen.
(c) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(d) Become a double-agent.
3. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(c) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(d) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
4. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
(a) The urge to let go of his real power and live a life of illusion.
(b) Sadness for the rebels.
(c) The desire to have more power.
(d) Love for Irma and the other prostitutes.
5. Why does the Chief say his power will last forever?
(a) His children will pass on his power to future generations.
(b) The people love him.
(c) Because of his tomb.
(d) Because he can never die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
2. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
3. What story does the Envoy tell?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)