|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are cowards.
(b) They are in the right.
(c) They are retreating.
(d) They have advanced.
2. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(b) The explosion at the Palace.
(c) Roger as the leader.
(d) Images of Chantal.
3. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(b) The rebellion.
(c) Chantal leaving.
(d) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
4. What do they realize about the explosion?
(a) It is far away.
(b) It is from the authorities, not the rebellion.
(c) It is minor.
(d) It is at the palace.
5. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
(a) Chantal needs to leave Roger alone.
(b) Chantal is thinking too much about what she is doing.
(c) Chantal is too upset.
(d) Chantal's voice is becoming shaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the officials appear at once?
2. What is the Bishop in real life?
3. Who bows to the Bishop?
4. During the role-play, what does the Beggar say his life is without the Chief?
5. Why does the Queen panic?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)