|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officials assume?
(a) Their roles as the authorities.
(b) They will become celebrities.
(c) What they think are the appropriate poses.
(d) They are about to die.
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He loses complete control.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He prays.
3. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is cheered.
(b) She is escorted off the balcony.
(c) She is pushed off the balcony.
(d) She is shot dead.
4. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She cares about the rebels.
(b) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(c) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(d) She treats Carmen well.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop say is above the Queen?
2. What do the Queen and the General do?
3. During the role-play, what does the Beggar say his life is without the Chief?
4. Who interrupts the men's argument?
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)