|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Queen respond when the Envoy says she is just a figurehead?
(a) She wants to go back to being Irma.
(b) She does not want to be the Queen any longer.
(c) She is tired of the power she has.
(d) She wants real power.
2. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Go back to the whorehouse.
(b) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
(c) Become the leader of the rebels.
(d) Play the role of the Queen.
3. How is Chantal like the other officials?
(a) She is loved by everyone.
(b) She craves power.
(c) She is larger than life.
(d) She is protected by those that love her.
4. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are retreating.
(b) They are in the right.
(c) They are cowards.
(d) They have advanced.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
2. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
3. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
4. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
5. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)