|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they realize about the explosion?
(a) It is from the authorities, not the rebellion.
(b) It is minor.
(c) It is far away.
(d) It is at the palace.
2. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
(b) The committee to speak with them.
(c) More rations.
(d) Something to spur them back into action.
3. What does the Queen do?
(a) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
(b) She bows to Chantal.
(c) She bows to Carmen.
(d) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
4. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
(b) As long as he is seen in public.
(c) While the rebellion lasts.
(d) While he is the Chief.
5. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the men's argument?
2. What does this scene say about power?
3. What does the Chief of Police vow?
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
5. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)