|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To get close to the officials.
(b) To inspire the rebels.
(c) To jeer at the officials.
(d) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
2. Who appears in a costume that resembles both the Chief and the exaggerated clothes of the officials?
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is beating her visitor.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is screaming.
(d) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
4. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(b) They are more real.
(c) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(d) They are easier.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A poor reputation.
(d) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are they made up to appear?
2. What does the Chief say are all failures?
3. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
4. Who appears?
5. How is Arthur killed?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)