|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If he was visible behind the Queen.
(b) If he will be shot.
(c) If the crowd likes him.
(d) If he looks like the real Judge.
2. What news does the Queen have?
(a) The Queen is dead.
(b) Someone has at last come into the brothel wanting to fulfill a fantasy about being the Chief.
(c) The brothel is being shut down.
(d) The rebels have disbanded.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(d) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She needs the room for someone else.
(c) She wants to be with him.
(d) She does not like him.
5. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) An apology.
(b) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(c) The receipts for the evening's business.
(d) A free scenario.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
2. Who interrupts the men's argument?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
4. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)