|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
(a) Chantal is too upset.
(b) Chantal's voice is becoming shaky.
(c) Chantal needs to leave Roger alone.
(d) Chantal is thinking too much about what she is doing.
2. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(b) She uses her monitor.
(c) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(d) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
3. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They earn money for Irma.
(b) They remain pure.
(c) They are exciting.
(d) They provide a release for visitors.
4. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(b) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(d) Arguing with Roger.
5. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Go to the Palace and fight.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Protect Chantal.
(d) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
2. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
3. What is Carmen doing?
4. What happens when each of the officials leaves the brothel?
5. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)