|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
(a) The Chief's weapon.
(b) The Chief's voice.
(c) The Chief's tomb.
(d) The Chief's image.
2. What does he shout?
(a) "The Royals of Our Country!"
(b) "Here Comes the Queen!"
(c) "God Save the Queen!"
(d) "The One and Only Queen!"
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(a) The people they are pretending to be.
(c) Tired of their roles as officials.
(d) Very popular.
4. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
5. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
4. Why does the Queen panic?
5. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)