|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
2. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Go to the Palace and fight.
(d) Leave the country.
3. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
4. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
(b) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(c) When Chantal sings.
(d) When she sees a sunset.
5. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he shout?
2. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
3. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
4. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)