|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has news come?
(a) From the rebel soldiers.
(b) From the Queen.
(c) The Central Committee.
(d) From the Queen's Envoy.
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She might scare away visitors.
(c) She might end up like Chantal.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(a) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) Irma's voice.
(b) His relfection in the mirror.
(c) The Chief's compliments.
(d) The power of the robes.
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(b) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armand rush in and ask?
2. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
3. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
4. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
5. How are they made up to appear?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)