|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Go back to prostituting herself.
(c) Leave the rebel movement.
(d) Join the rebel movement.
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not want to role play.
(b) The girls do not like Irma.
(c) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(a) Tired of their roles as officials.
(b) Very popular.
(d) The people they are pretending to be.
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is not a Prisoner.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is innocent.
(d) She is a thief.
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) His power is waning.
(b) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
(c) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(d) No one is doing a scenario today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
4. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)