|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
(a) Moving from room to room.
(b) Traveling on a train to another country.
(c) Hiding in the underground rooms of the Palace.
(d) Living in the forest.
2. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The power of the robes.
(b) His relfection in the mirror.
(c) The Chief's compliments.
(d) Irma's voice.
3. Who appears and shouts?
(a) The Chief.
(b) A servant.
(c) A Beggar.
(d) The Envoy.
4. What does the Queen do?
(a) She bows to Carmen.
(b) She bows to Chantal.
(c) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(d) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Playing the role of saints.
(b) Finding joy and pride in her work.
(c) Thinking about her daughter.
(d) Spying on the rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Girl play with the General?
2. What does the Envoy tell the Chief?
3. What is the theme of all the rooms, according to Carmen?
4. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
5. What has happened to Irma's room?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)