|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in a costume that resembles both the Chief and the exaggerated clothes of the officials?
2. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(a) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
(b) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
(c) Talking to Chantal.
3. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(b) There is less freedom.
(c) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(d) There is very little bombing.
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She needs the room for someone else.
(d) She wants more money from him.
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he be left in peace.
(b) That he have a new prosititute.
(c) That he have a refund.
(d) That he have a new uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armand rush in and ask?
2. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
3. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)