|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the men's argument?
2. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To say one thing and feel another.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To care about others.
(d) To please others.
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(b) Speak to the guests in each room.
(c) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
(d) Speak to other whorehouses.
4. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Go to the Palace and fight.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Protect Chantal.
(d) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
5. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must everything be grounded in?
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
3. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
4. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
5. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)