|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(b) A free scenario.
(c) The receipts for the evening's business.
(d) An apology.
2. What does Roger do with the knife?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He cuts up a steak.
(c) He stabs Carmen.
(d) He castrates himself.
3. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should play the role of Queen.
(c) She should close her business.
(d) She should become a double-agent.
4. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) His other friends in authority.
(b) Being on the balcony.
(c) Ira's love for him.
(d) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
5. What do the officials assume?
(a) What they think are the appropriate poses.
(b) They are about to die.
(c) They will become celebrities.
(d) Their roles as the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
2. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
3. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
4. Who appears?
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)