|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
(a) Her generosity and kindness.
(b) Her voice and kindness.
(c) Her abilities as a nurse and mother.
(d) Her desire for the rebels to win.
2. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(b) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(c) He does not trust her.
(d) He wants to be the leader.
3. Why does the room shake?
(a) From an earthquake.
(b) From a tornado.
(c) From a tidal wave.
(d) From a huge explosion.
4. What is the theme of all the rooms, according to Carmen?
5. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) In the town square.
(c) At a town hall meeting.
(d) At the Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
2. Who does the Beggar say that all things and all people serve?
3. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
4. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
5. What does the Chief of Police vow?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)