|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) It is a dark, stormy night.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
2. What does Carmen do to the Queen?
(a) She pulls her away from the other officials.
(b) She hugs her.
(c) She whispers a secret message.
(d) She slaps her.
3. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a singer.
(b) Being a nurse.
(c) Being a rebel.
(d) Being a wife.
4. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She hase been killed.
(b) She has joined the rebels.
(c) She is in hiding.
(d) She has been kidnapped.
5. Why does the Queen panic?
(a) She is worried about Roger.
(b) She gets ill at the sight of blood.
(c) She is worried about her new carpet.
(d) She is worried about Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief say are all failures?
2. What does Armand rush in and ask?
3. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
4. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)