|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and shouts?
(a) The Chief.
(b) A Beggar.
(c) A servant.
(d) The Envoy.
2. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Become a double-agent.
(d) Impersonate the Queen.
3. What is the theme of all the rooms, according to Carmen?
4. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
(a) They are all actors in a play and have no real power.
(b) Their lives will probably be cut short by the rebels.
(c) When they first came to the whorehouse, they had a small seed of the power they sought truly living in them.
(d) They cannot return to their old lives.
5. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She uses her monitor.
(b) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
(c) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(d) A visitor rings the doorbell.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the role-play, what does the Beggar say his life is without the Chief?
2. Why does Georgette leave?
3. What does the Chief do to reassure himself?
4. What do they realize about the explosion?
5. Why does the room shake?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)