|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) As long as he is seen in public.
(b) While he is the Chief.
(c) While the rebellion lasts.
(d) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
2. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The location of the Queen.
(b) Her hidden source of money.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
3. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To please others.
(b) To care about others.
(c) To be fearless.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
4. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(d) His reflection in the mirror.
5. How is Arthur killed?
(a) A bullet comes through the window.
(b) The Chief kills him.
(c) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(d) The prostitutes gang up on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
4. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)