|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carmen doing?
(c) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The Bastille.
(b) The woods outside of town.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The power station.
5. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave the rebel movement.
(d) Join the rebel movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
2. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
3. How is Chantal like the other officials?
4. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)