|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are part of the rebellion.
(d) They are lovers.
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should become a double-agent.
(c) She should play the role of Queen.
(d) She should close her business.
3. Where is the Envoy headed?
(a) To attend the Queen.
(b) To investigate the cause of the explosion.
(c) To spy on the rebels.
(d) To fight the rebels.
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is missing her mother.
5. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
(a) The Chief's tomb.
(b) The Chief's weapon.
(c) The Chief's image.
(d) The Chief's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
2. How are they made up to appear?
3. What does he shout?
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)