|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
(c) The Queen.
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not like Irma.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) When they do not get paid on time.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
3. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) To be the ruler of the new country.
(b) To save the Queen.
(c) To join the rebellion.
(d) One day someone will pretend to be him.
4. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
(a) His job is done.
(b) The Queen is safe.
(c) The rebellion will be destroyed.
(d) He is safe.
5. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are real.
(c) They are in abundance.
(d) They are not real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
3. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
4. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)