|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
2. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
3. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(c) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(d) Arguing with Roger.
4. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will move back into the whorehouse.
(b) He will marry Irma.
(c) He will take Irma away with him.
(d) He will shut down the whorehouse.
5. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
2. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
4. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
5. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)