|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might injure a visitor.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
2. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Cook for him.
(b) Confess her sins.
(d) Shout his name.
3. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her into hiding.
(b) Put her image on posters.
(c) Have her sing.
(d) Remove her from the rebellion.
4. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Joan of Arc.
(b) Saint Ann.
(c) Saint Elizabeth.
(d) Saint Theresa.
5. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
(c) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(d) They set off the explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
3. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
4. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
5. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)