|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The location of the Queen.
(b) Her hidden source of money.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
2. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to avoid getting shot.
(b) To run away from the rebellion.
(c) How to be a better soldier.
(d) To write a letter to his mother.
3. Who interrupts the men's argument?
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(c) His reflection in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
2. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
4. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
5. Why do all the officials appear at once?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)