|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Leave the rebel movement.
(c) Join the rebel movement.
(d) Marry him.
2. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(b) A free scenario.
(c) An apology.
(d) The receipts for the evening's business.
3. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(b) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
(c) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(d) She uses her monitor.
4. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is cheered.
(b) She is escorted off the balcony.
(c) She is pushed off the balcony.
(d) She is shot dead.
5. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(a) The Queen's Envoy.
(b) The rebels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
2. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. Who appears and shouts?
5. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)