|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(b) Sequins and beads.
(c) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(d) A simple robe.
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They earn money for Irma.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They are exciting.
3. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) A free scenario.
(b) The receipts for the evening's business.
(c) An apology.
(d) Complete control of the whorehouse.
4. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(b) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(c) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(d) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will be very successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
2. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
5. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)