|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If he will be shot.
(b) If he looks like the real Judge.
(c) If the crowd likes him.
(d) If he was visible behind the Queen.
2. Why does the room shake?
(a) From a tornado.
(b) From a tidal wave.
(c) From a huge explosion.
(d) From an earthquake.
3. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boss.
(c) His grocer.
(d) His mother.
4. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(b) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
(c) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
(d) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
5. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The balcony.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. What has happened to Irma's room?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)