|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
(a) He puts them in his hair.
(b) He pins them to his chest.
(c) He honors the Chief with the ribbons.
(d) He gives them to the Queen.
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(b) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(c) They are easier.
(d) They are more real.
3. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To inspire the rebels.
(b) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
(c) To jeer at the officials.
(d) To get close to the officials.
4. What does this scene say about power?
(a) Power is desired by everyone.
(b) All power is different.
(c) Those who are powerful are safe.
(d) All power is the same.
5. From where has news come?
(a) The Central Committee.
(b) From the Queen's Envoy.
(c) From the rebel soldiers.
(d) From the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
2. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)