|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are in the right.
(b) They are retreating.
(c) They are cowards.
(d) They have advanced.
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Speak to the people.
(b) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
(c) Go out for lunch.
(d) Stay on the balcony.
3. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) Irma's voice.
(b) His relfection in the mirror.
(c) The Chief's compliments.
(d) The power of the robes.
4. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
(a) If she wants to leave.
(b) Her name.
(c) If she is new.
(d) Where she is from.
5. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is cheered.
(b) She is shot dead.
(c) She is pushed off the balcony.
(d) She is escorted off the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
2. What has happened to Irma's room?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
4. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
5. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)