|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is not a Prisoner.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is an actress.
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He confesses his own sins.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
3. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Leave the rebel movement.
(b) Join the rebel movement.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Go back to prostituting herself.
4. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So they each have less responsibility.
(b) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(c) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(d) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
5. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When they do not get paid on time.
(b) The girls do not like Irma.
(c) The girls do not want to role play.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
2. Who appears on the balcony?
3. To what does Irma agree?
4. What does this scene say about power?
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)