|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(b) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(c) Being more careful.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
2. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
(a) At a university.
(b) With a professional voice coach.
(c) In a whorehouse.
(d) From her mother.
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are in abundance.
(b) They are real.
(c) They are minor.
(d) They are not real.
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is missing her mother.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is happy with her new family.
(d) She is crying.
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(c) A kind of tenderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
2. What is Carmen doing?
3. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
4. What has the rebellion entered?
5. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)