|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Being more careful.
(b) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(c) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
2. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She cares about the rebels.
(b) She treats Carmen well.
(c) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(d) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A Judge.
(d) A General.
4. What is Carmen doing?
(b) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(d) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(c) Hopeful innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
3. Where is the Envoy headed?
4. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
5. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)