|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
(b) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
(c) Irma loves Arthur.
(d) Arthur insists on being there.
4. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are easier.
(b) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(c) They are more real.
(d) They are not fantasies and much more important.
5. What does Chantal want to do?
(a) Be a nurse.
(c) Be a mother.
(d) Be Roger's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
2. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
3. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
4. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
5. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)