|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They are exciting.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They earn money for Irma.
2. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Have her sing.
(b) Remove her from the rebellion.
(c) Put her image on posters.
(d) Put her into hiding.
3. Who interrupts the men's argument?
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are part of the rebellion.
5. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(b) Speak to other whorehouses.
(c) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
(d) Speak to the guests in each room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma ask Carmen?
2. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
3. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
4. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
5. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)