|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(b) There is very little bombing.
(c) There is less freedom.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
2. Who bursts into the room?
(a) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(b) The police.
(c) The rebels.
(d) Three Photographers.
3. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
(b) Carmen and the prostitutes.
(c) Chantal and Carmen.
(d) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
4. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(b) To be the ruler of the new country.
(c) To join the rebellion.
(d) To save the Queen.
5. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
(a) The Executioner and the Prisoner.
(b) Irma and Carmen.
(c) The General and the Judge.
(d) Carmen and the other prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
3. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
4. Where will all the characters appear?
5. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)