|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) On to a train.
(b) The Grand Balcony.
(d) Into a boat to escape.
2. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is escorted off the balcony.
(b) She is shot dead.
(c) She is pushed off the balcony.
(d) She is cheered.
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The Bastille.
(b) The woods outside of town.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The power station.
4. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones are double-crossers.
(b) Which ones will be leaving.
(c) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(d) Which ones earn the most money.
5. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his horse.
(b) She is his slave.
(c) She is a rifle.
(d) She is a military cadet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the men's argument?
2. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
3. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
4. From where has news come?
5. What do the officials assume?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)