|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should play the role of Queen.
(b) She should become a double-agent.
(c) She should go see the Queen.
(d) She should close her business.
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With guilt.
(d) With pride.
3. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The power of the robes.
(b) His relfection in the mirror.
(c) Irma's voice.
(d) The Chief's compliments.
4. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) What will happen to the rebels.
(b) Where should he go fight.
(c) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
(d) What can he do to help.
5. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
(b) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must everything be grounded in?
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
3. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
4. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
5. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)