|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Close her whorehouse.
(b) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(c) Impersonate the Queen.
(d) Become a double-agent.
2. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(b) Recuperating from the war.
(c) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(d) Being more careful.
3. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(c) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(d) There is very little bombing.
4. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
(a) They will be in hiding from the rebels.
(b) Due to the roles they will be playing.
(c) They are working as double-agents.
(d) It will be too painful to be themselves.
5. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) Carmen and the prostitutes.
(b) Chantal and Carmen.
(c) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
(d) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
2. Who appears?
3. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
5. What does the Chief of Police vow?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)