|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hidden source of money.
(b) Her hideout.
(c) The joys of debauchery.
(d) The location of the Queen.
2. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
(a) Traveling on a train to another country.
(b) Hiding in the underground rooms of the Palace.
(c) Living in the forest.
(d) Moving from room to room.
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(d) A kind of tenderness.
4. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
(a) At a university.
(b) From her mother.
(c) In a whorehouse.
(d) With a professional voice coach.
5. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(b) So they each have less responsibility.
(c) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(d) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the Judge worry?
2. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
4. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
5. Why are these experiences important?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)