|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She has been kidnapped.
(c) She hase been killed.
(d) She has joined the rebels.
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(d) She feels spiritual pleasure.
3. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like celebrities.
(b) Like actors.
(c) Larger than life.
(d) Like clowns.
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A Bishop.
(c) A General.
(d) A Judge.
5. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will take Irma away with him.
(b) He will marry Irma.
(c) He will shut down the whorehouse.
(d) He will move back into the whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
4. What do the officials assume?
5. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)