|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A General.
(b) A Bishop.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A Judge.
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will be very successful.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will have to change some of her business practices.
3. How is Arthur killed?
(a) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(b) The Chief kills him.
(c) A bullet comes through the window.
(d) The prostitutes gang up on him.
4. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Being more careful.
(b) Recuperating from the war.
(c) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(d) Taking the rebellion seriously.
5. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is evil.
(b) It is weakening.
(c) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(d) It is a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
2. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
3. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
4. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)