|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A poor reputation.
(d) A mediocre reputation.
2. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
(b) To inspire the rebels.
(c) To get close to the officials.
(d) To jeer at the officials.
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The woods outside of town.
(b) The Bastille.
(c) The power station.
(d) The town hall.
4. Where is the Envoy headed?
(a) To investigate the cause of the explosion.
(b) To fight the rebels.
(c) To spy on the rebels.
(d) To attend the Queen.
5. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When they do not get paid on time.
(b) The girls do not like Irma.
(c) The girls do not want to role play.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Girl play with the General?
2. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
4. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)