|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
(a) To inspire the rebels.
(b) To get close to the officials.
(c) To see if the Queen is the real Queen.
(d) To jeer at the officials.
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Executioner.
(b) The General.
(c) A Judge.
(d) The Bishop.
3. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The Envoy.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The officials.
4. Who appears and shouts?
(a) The Envoy.
(b) A servant.
(c) A Beggar.
(d) The Chief.
5. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
2. Where is the Envoy headed?
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
4. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
5. What does this scene say about power?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)