|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones will be leaving.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
2. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(b) Arguing with Roger.
(c) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
3. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
4. What is the role of the Beggar?
(a) To show the poverty of the people.
(b) To kill the Queen.
(c) To show his hatred toward the Queen.
(d) To show that some of those in the crowd still revere the Queen.
5. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They are taking the game too seriously.
(b) They will not succeed.
(c) They will kill Chantal.
(d) They will kill the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
2. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
3. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
4. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)