|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She uses her monitor.
(b) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(c) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
(d) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
2. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is escorted off the balcony.
(b) She is shot dead.
(c) She is pushed off the balcony.
(d) She is cheered.
3. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
(a) The Executioner and the Prisoner.
(b) Irma and Carmen.
(c) Carmen and the other prostitutes.
(d) The General and the Judge.
4. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones will be leaving.
(b) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(c) Which ones are double-crossers.
(d) Which ones earn the most money.
5. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
(a) She is very good and gentle.
(b) Being too rough is as false to the job as thinking about it too much.
(c) She just needs to keep practicing.
(d) She has improved greatly since she arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
5. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)