|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) To join the rebellion.
(b) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(c) To be the ruler of the new country.
(d) To save the Queen.
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is screaming.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is leaving the room early.
(d) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are in the right.
(b) They are cowards.
(c) They have advanced.
(d) They are retreating.
4. What does he shout?
(a) "Here Comes the Queen!"
(b) "The One and Only Queen!"
(c) "God Save the Queen!"
(d) "The Royals of Our Country!"
5. What must everything be grounded in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
2. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
3. What has happened to Irma's room?
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
5. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)