|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(b) Attack and run.
(c) Using double-agents.
(d) Spying on the rebels.
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They are exciting.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They remain pure.
3. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He no longer loves her.
(b) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(c) He is a very busy man.
(d) He is jealous of Arthur.
4. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(a) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
(c) Talking to Chantal.
(d) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
5. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(b) Speak to the guests in each room.
(c) Speak to other whorehouses.
(d) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
2. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
5. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)