|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are part of the rebellion.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are husband and wife.
2. Who sets up Chantal?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The rebels.
(c) The Envoy.
(d) The officials.
3. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a singer.
(b) Being a nurse.
(c) Being a rebel.
(d) Being a wife.
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are not real.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are minor.
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) On to a train.
(b) The Grand Balcony.
(d) Into a boat to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
2. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
3. What is the Bishop wearing?
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)