|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will kill the Queen.
(b) They will kill Chantal.
(c) They will not succeed.
(d) They are taking the game too seriously.
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Elizabeth.
(b) Saint Theresa.
(c) Saint Joan of Arc.
(d) Saint Ann.
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They have advanced.
(b) They are retreating.
(c) They are in the right.
(d) They are cowards.
4. Who interrupts the men's argument?
5. How is Arthur killed?
(a) A bullet comes through the window.
(b) The Chief kills him.
(c) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(d) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
3. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)