|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Using double-agents.
(c) Attack and run.
(d) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
2. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They carry Chantal off.
(b) They push her over the edge.
(c) They tell Carmen to help.
(d) They call for Roger.
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(b) There has been an earthquake.
(c) With all the violence going on.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
4. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) In the town square.
(b) At a town hall meeting.
(c) On the balcony.
(d) At the Palace.
5. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(a) A Girl in a black corset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
2. Who appears?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
5. What do they realize about the explosion?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)