|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Executioner.
(b) The General.
(c) A Judge.
(d) The Bishop.
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(c) She might injure a visitor.
(d) She might end up like Chantal.
3. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
4. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should become a double-agent.
(b) She should close her business.
(c) She should go see the Queen.
(d) She should play the role of Queen.
5. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(c) It will be crushed.
(d) It will succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. From where has news come?
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
4. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
5. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)