|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this scene say about power?
(a) All power is the same.
(b) Those who are powerful are safe.
(c) Power is desired by everyone.
(d) All power is different.
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With pride.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With guilt.
(d) With jealousy.
3. What does the Queen do?
(a) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(b) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
(c) She bows to Chantal.
(d) She bows to Carmen.
4. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her image on posters.
(b) Put her into hiding.
(c) Have her sing.
(d) Remove her from the rebellion.
5. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(a) The King of Hell.
(d) The real judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
2. From where has news come?
3. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
4. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
5. What is no different than being a prostitute?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)