|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will be very successful.
(d) She will go out of business.
2. Where is the Envoy headed?
(a) To attend the Queen.
(b) To investigate the cause of the explosion.
(c) To spy on the rebels.
(d) To fight the rebels.
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is not a Prisoner.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is innocent.
4. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he be left in peace.
(b) That he have a new uniform.
(c) That he have a new prosititute.
(d) That he have a refund.
5. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He wants to be the leader.
(b) He does not trust her.
(c) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(d) He loves her and is afraid for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgette leave?
2. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)