|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To let the rebels know of the plans.
(c) To go to the whorehouse.
(d) To get medical supplies to prepare.
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
3. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the General.
(b) Because of the Judge.
(c) Because of the Chief of Police.
(d) Because of Arthur.
4. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will shut down the whorehouse.
(b) He will take Irma away with him.
(c) He will move back into the whorehouse.
(d) He will marry Irma.
5. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
2. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
3. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
4. What story does the Envoy tell?
5. What do the Queen and the General do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)