|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A sweet girl.
(b) A mean-spirited woman.
(c) A fool.
(d) A kind person.
2. What do the Queen and the General do?
(a) They call for Roger.
(b) They carry Chantal off.
(c) They tell Carmen to help.
(d) They push her over the edge.
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are not real.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are minor.
4. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) Its final stages.
(b) New territory.
(c) Into new leadership.
(d) The castle.
5. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(b) Talking to Chantal.
(c) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
(d) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
2. Why do all the officials appear at once?
3. What happens to Chantal?
4. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
5. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)