|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears?
2. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He no longer loves her.
(b) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(c) He is jealous of Arthur.
(d) He is a very busy man.
3. What does this scene say about power?
(a) Those who are powerful are safe.
(b) All power is different.
(c) All power is the same.
(d) Power is desired by everyone.
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(b) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(c) A simple robe.
(d) Sequins and beads.
5. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
2. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
3. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
4. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
5. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)