|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(b) The rebels win.
(c) The leader of the country dies.
(d) The innocent die.
2. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To go to the whorehouse.
(c) To let the rebels know of the plans.
(d) To get medical supplies to prepare.
3. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will open another house.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will be very successful.
4. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
(a) From her mother.
(b) In a whorehouse.
(c) At a university.
(d) With a professional voice coach.
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Playing the role of saints.
(c) Finding joy and pride in her work.
(d) Thinking about her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
3. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
4. What does Chantal want to do?
5. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)