|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
2. What does the Queen do?
(a) She shakes her fist at Chantal.
(b) She bows to Carmen.
(c) She shakes her fist at Carmen.
(d) She bows to Chantal.
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she will join the rebels.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(d) What she knows about Chantal.
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might end up like Chantal.
(b) She might scare away visitors.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
5. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
(a) Who will win the war.
(b) The philosophy behind the revolution.
(c) Who will date Chantal.
(d) Where they will attack the enemy next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the Palace?
2. Why are these experiences important?
3. How is Arthur killed?
4. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
5. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)