|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do all the officials appear at once?
(a) They are afraid to go alone.
(b) To show their power and authority.
(c) The Envoy hopes they will all be shot.
(d) The crowd wants to jeer at all of them at once.
2. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A Judge.
(c) A General.
(d) A corpse.
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are part of the rebellion.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are siblings.
4. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) To join the rebellion.
(b) To be the ruler of the new country.
(c) To save the Queen.
(d) One day someone will pretend to be him.
5. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(b) The King of Hell.
(c) The real judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
2. From where has news come?
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
4. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)