|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When she sees a sunset.
(b) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(c) When Chantal sings.
(d) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(b) It is a game.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It is evil.
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(c) The real judge.
(d) The King of Hell.
5. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
(a) Armand's self-assurance.
(b) Georgette's bossy behavior.
(c) Chantal's slow speed at bandaging him.
(d) Chantal's rough treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
2. What is the role of the Beggar?
3. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
4. What is the Bishop in real life?
5. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)