|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Images of Chantal.
(b) Roger as the leader.
(c) The explosion at the Palace.
(d) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
2. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are part of the rebellion.
(d) They are husband and wife.
3. Who appears and shouts?
(a) A servant.
(b) The Chief.
(c) A Beggar.
(d) The Envoy.
4. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Protect Chantal.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
(d) Go to the Palace and fight.
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is cruel to them.
(b) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(c) She takes their money.
(d) She is very cold and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must everything be grounded in?
2. What do the Queen and the General do?
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
4. From where has news come?
5. Why is Chantal put on the balcony?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)