|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) Three hundred.
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) What she knows about Chantal.
(b) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(c) If she will join the rebels.
(d) If she loves her.
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hideout.
(b) The joys of debauchery.
(c) Her hidden source of money.
(d) The location of the Queen.
5. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(b) With all the violence going on.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
3. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
4. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
5. What has happened to the Queen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)