|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(b) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(c) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(d) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
2. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is not a Prisoner.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is an actress.
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Who his visitor is.
(b) How much he will be paid.
(c) Where this fantasy will take place.
(d) That she loves him.
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are not real.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are in abundance.
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(b) His power is waning.
(c) No one is doing a scenario today.
(d) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)