|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will not succeed.
(b) They will kill the Queen.
(c) They will kill Chantal.
(d) They are taking the game too seriously.
2. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(b) When Chantal sings.
(c) When she sees a sunset.
(d) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
3. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(b) Hopeful innocence.
4. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) When they do not get paid on time.
(c) The girls do not want to role play.
(d) The girls do not like Irma.
5. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Join the rebel movement.
(d) Leave the rebel movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
2. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
3. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
4. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
5. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)