|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(b) With all the violence going on.
(c) It is a dark, stormy night.
(d) There has been an earthquake.
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a refund.
(b) That he have a new uniform.
(c) That he be left in peace.
(d) That he have a new prosititute.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(c) The real judge.
(d) The King of Hell.
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might end up like Chantal.
(b) She might scare away visitors.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
3. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
4. What does Chantal want to do?
5. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)