|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(b) Talking to Chantal.
(c) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
(d) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is screaming.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is leaving the room early.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(b) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(c) His reflection in the mirror.
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She takes their money.
(b) She is cruel to them.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She is very cold and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
5. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)