|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) What she knows about Chantal.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) If she will join the rebels.
(d) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(d) She feels spiritual pleasure.
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might scare away visitors.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
2. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)