|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his slave.
(b) She is his horse.
(c) She is a rifle.
(d) She is a military cadet.
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will be very successful.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will go out of business.
3. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(d) Sequins and beads.
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to avoid getting shot.
(b) To run away from the rebellion.
(c) How to be a better soldier.
(d) To write a letter to his mother.
5. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(b) Arguing with Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
2. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
3. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
4. Why are these experiences important?
5. What is Carmen doing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)