|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) To run away from the rebellion.
(b) How to avoid getting shot.
(c) To write a letter to his mother.
(d) How to be a better soldier.
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With guilt.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With sadness.
(d) With pride.
3. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(b) The leader of the country dies.
(c) The rebels win.
(d) The innocent die.
4. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a nurse.
(b) Being a wife.
(c) Being a singer.
(d) Being a rebel.
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A kind person.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
2. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
5. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)