|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) One thousand.
2. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are in abundance.
(b) They are minor.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are not real.
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(b) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(c) They are easier.
(d) They are more real.
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) An illegal mission to South America.
5. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(c) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(d) Arguing with Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
2. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)