|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Playing the role of saints.
(b) Spying on the rebels.
(c) Finding joy and pride in her work.
(d) Thinking about her daughter.
2. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
(a) The committee to speak with them.
(c) Something to spur them back into action.
(d) More rations.
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(c) A Girl in a black corset.
4. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
(b) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
(c) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
(d) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
5. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(b) Being more careful.
(c) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
2. What is no different than being a prostitute?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)