|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carmen doing?
(c) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(d) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
2. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(b) Saying a homily.
(c) Praying for the needy.
(d) Quoting scripture.
3. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He prays.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He loses complete control.
4. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(a) A kind of tenderness.
5. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(b) Arguing with Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
2. What does Chantal want to do?
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)