|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A mean-spirited woman.
(d) A kind person.
2. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
(a) The philosophy behind the revolution.
(b) Who will date Chantal.
(c) Where they will attack the enemy next.
(d) Who will win the war.
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(c) A kind of tenderness.
4. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
2. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
3. What is no different than being a prostitute?
4. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)