|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with Arthur.
(b) She is worried about the rebels.
(c) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
2. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She needs the room for someone else.
(c) She wants to be with him.
(d) She does not like him.
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hidden source of money.
(b) The location of the Queen.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are lovers.
5. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(b) Cook for him.
(d) Confess her sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
3. How does Irma speak about her business?
4. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
5. What is Carmen doing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)