|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might end up like Chantal.
(b) She might injure a visitor.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might scare away visitors.
2. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(a) His reflection in the mirror.
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A Bishop.
(c) A General.
(d) A Judge.
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The location of the Queen.
(b) The joys of debauchery.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) Her hidden source of money.
5. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
(a) The formation of a provisional government.
(b) How to oust the Queen from her throne.
(c) What to do with all of the POWs.
(d) Where to hit the enemy next.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Girl play with the General?
2. What has happened to the Queen?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
5. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)