|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She cares about the rebels.
(b) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(c) She treats Carmen well.
(d) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They are exciting.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They earn money for Irma.
3. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
(b) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
(c) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
(d) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
4. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will be crushed.
(b) It will become stronger.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
4. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)