|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Arthur killed?
(a) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(b) A bullet comes through the window.
(c) The Chief kills him.
(d) The prostitutes gang up on him.
2. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) The rebellion.
(b) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(c) Chantal leaving.
(d) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
3. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
(b) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
(c) Arthur insists on being there.
(d) Irma loves Arthur.
4. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(b) To save the Queen.
(c) To join the rebellion.
(d) To be the ruler of the new country.
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her lovers.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the Girl play with the General?
2. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
3. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
4. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)