|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She treats Carmen well.
(b) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(c) She cares about the rebels.
(d) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
2. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) Arthur insists on being there.
(b) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
(c) Irma loves Arthur.
(d) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
3. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(b) She uses her monitor.
(c) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(d) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
4. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) A Judge.
(c) The Executioner.
(d) The General.
5. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She wants to be with him.
(d) She needs the room for someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
2. How is Arthur killed?
3. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)