|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(b) Being more careful.
(c) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
2. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a nurse.
(b) Being a singer.
(c) Being a wife.
(d) Being a rebel.
3. How is Arthur killed?
(a) A bullet comes through the window.
(b) The Chief kills him.
(c) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(d) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They earn money for Irma.
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
(d) Her lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
2. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
4. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
5. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)