|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three hundred.
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is beating her visitor.
(b) She is screaming.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is leaving the room early.
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might injure a visitor.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(c) The Queen's Envoy.
(d) The rebels.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A poor reputation.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(d) A mediocre reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
2. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
3. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)