|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(c) Cook for him.
(d) Confess her sins.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A ring he had given her.
3. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Saying a homily.
(b) Quoting scripture.
(c) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(d) Praying for the needy.
4. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He prays.
(b) He confesses his own sins.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He loses complete control.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
2. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)