|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They earn money for Irma.
3. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a new uniform.
(b) That he have a refund.
(c) That he be left in peace.
(d) That he have a new prosititute.
4. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is a game.
(b) It is evil.
(c) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(d) It is weakening.
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hidden source of money.
(b) Her hideout.
(c) The location of the Queen.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
3. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
4. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
5. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)