|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When Chantal sings.
(b) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(c) When she sees a sunset.
(d) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the Judge.
(b) Because of the Chief of Police.
(c) Because of Arthur.
(d) Because of the General.
3. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is cruel to them.
(b) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She takes their money.
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The woods outside of town.
(c) The Bastille.
(d) The power station.
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a new prosititute.
(b) That he have a refund.
(c) That he be left in peace.
(d) That he have a new uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
2. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)