|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) Sequins and beads.
(d) A black suit and white priest's collar.
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He prays.
(d) He loses complete control.
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will be crushed.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
4. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(c) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With guilt.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With sadness.
(d) With pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
4. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)