|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will kill Chantal.
(b) They are taking the game too seriously.
(c) They will kill the Queen.
(d) They will not succeed.
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When they do not get paid on time.
(b) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) The girls do not want to role play.
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(a) A kind of tenderness.
4. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(c) Confess her sins.
(d) Cook for him.
5. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(b) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(c) A simple robe.
(d) Sequins and beads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)