|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(b) The rebels win.
(c) The leader of the country dies.
(d) The innocent die.
2. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(a) The Queen's Envoy.
(b) The rebels.
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One hundred.
(b) One thousand.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) Three hundred.
4. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With jealousy.
(b) With guilt.
(c) With pride.
(d) With sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
2. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
5. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)