|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With guilt.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With pride.
(d) With jealousy.
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(b) It will become stronger.
(c) It will be crushed.
(d) It will succeed.
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are part of the rebellion.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are siblings.
4. What is Carmen doing?
(b) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(c) Writing a letter to her daughter.
5. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(b) They are more real.
(c) They are easier.
(d) They are not fantasies and much more important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
2. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
4. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
5. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)