|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The leader of the country dies.
(b) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(c) The innocent die.
(d) The rebels win.
2. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(b) A kind of tenderness.
3. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will marry Irma.
(b) He will move back into the whorehouse.
(c) He will take Irma away with him.
(d) He will shut down the whorehouse.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Where this fantasy will take place.
(b) Who his visitor is.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) How much he will be paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
2. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
5. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)