|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(c) She feels spiritual pleasure.
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They remain pure.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They provide a release for visitors.
(d) They earn money for Irma.
3. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) An illegal mission to South America.
4. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) That she loves him.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A poor reputation.
(b) A mediocre reputation.
(c) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(d) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
3. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
4. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
5. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)