|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A ring he had given her.
(c) A sexy negligee.
(d) A sweater.
2. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she loves her.
(b) What she knows about Chantal.
(c) If she will join the rebels.
(d) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(a) A kind of tenderness.
4. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Confess her sins.
(b) Cook for him.
(c) Shout his name.
5. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
(b) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(c) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
(d) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
4. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
5. How is Arthur killed?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)