|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Joan of Arc.
(b) Saint Ann.
(c) Saint Elizabeth.
(d) Saint Theresa.
2. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are retreating.
(b) They have advanced.
(c) They are in the right.
(d) They are cowards.
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) When they do not get paid on time.
(d) The girls do not like Irma.
4. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He prays.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He begins to cry.
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(a) She feels spiritual pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
5. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)