|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A mediocre reputation.
(d) A poor reputation.
2. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(b) To join the rebellion.
(c) To be the ruler of the new country.
(d) To save the Queen.
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(b) It will become stronger.
(c) It will be crushed.
(d) It will succeed.
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is happy with her new family.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is dead.
5. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) Sequins and beads.
(d) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
2. What has happened to the Queen?
3. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
5. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)