|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
2. How is Arthur killed?
(a) The Chief kills him.
(b) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(c) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(d) A bullet comes through the window.
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
4. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(b) Quoting scripture.
(c) Praying for the needy.
(d) Saying a homily.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is missing her mother.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is happy with her new family.
(d) She is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
2. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)