|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will succeed.
(c) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(d) It will be crushed.
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Theresa.
(b) Saint Joan of Arc.
(c) Saint Ann.
(d) Saint Elizabeth.
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(c) His reflection in the mirror.
4. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(b) The innocent die.
(c) The rebels win.
(d) The leader of the country dies.
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) His power is waning.
(b) No one is doing a scenario today.
(c) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(d) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
4. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)