|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He no longer loves her.
(b) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(c) He is a very busy man.
(d) He is jealous of Arthur.
2. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(b) A Girl in a black corset.
3. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His fake title.
(b) His gaudy makeup.
(c) His fake voice.
(d) His large coat and hat.
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is crying.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
2. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
3. How does Irma speak about her business?
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
5. How is Arthur killed?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)