|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Cook for him.
(b) Shout his name.
(d) Confess her sins.
2. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She wants more money from him.
(d) She needs the room for someone else.
3. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will be very successful.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will have to change some of her business practices.
4. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) An apology.
(b) A free scenario.
(c) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(d) The receipts for the evening's business.
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(b) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(c) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(d) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
4. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)