|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are not real.
(b) They are minor.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are in abundance.
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
3. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She hase been killed.
(b) She is in hiding.
(c) She has joined the rebels.
(d) She has been kidnapped.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They earn money for Irma.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They provide a release for visitors.
(d) They remain pure.
5. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
2. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)