|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with Arthur.
(b) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(c) She is worried about the rebels.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
2. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She has joined the rebels.
(c) She has been kidnapped.
(d) She hase been killed.
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might injure a visitor.
(c) She might end up like Chantal.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will be very successful.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) A secret mission for Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
2. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
3. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)