|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His fake voice.
(b) His gaudy makeup.
(c) His fake title.
(d) His large coat and hat.
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Theresa.
(b) Saint Elizabeth.
(c) Saint Ann.
(d) Saint Joan of Arc.
3. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will kill the Queen.
(b) They will not succeed.
(c) They will kill Chantal.
(d) They are taking the game too seriously.
4. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(b) She feels spiritual pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
2. What role does the Girl play with the General?
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
4. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
5. What does the Chief of Police vow?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)