|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Arthur killed?
(a) A bullet comes through the window.
(b) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(c) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(d) The Chief kills him.
2. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The woods outside of town.
(b) The Bastille.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The power station.
3. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
(b) Arthur insists on being there.
(c) Irma loves Arthur.
(d) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
4. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) The rebellion.
(b) Chantal leaving.
(c) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(d) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with Arthur.
(b) She is worried about the rebels.
(c) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
2. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)