|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The joys of debauchery.
(b) Her hideout.
(c) The location of the Queen.
(d) Her hidden source of money.
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(b) She feels spiritual pleasure.
3. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His gaudy makeup.
(b) His fake title.
(c) His large coat and hat.
(d) His fake voice.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They remain pure.
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) Where this fantasy will take place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. What is Carmen doing?
3. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
5. How is Arthur killed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)