|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Finding joy and pride in her work.
(c) Playing the role of saints.
(d) Thinking about her daughter.
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are real.
(c) They are in abundance.
(d) They are not real.
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He is a very busy man.
(b) He no longer loves her.
(c) He is jealous of Arthur.
(d) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
5. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Cook for him.
(b) Confess her sins.
(c) Shout his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
2. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
5. Why are these experiences important?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)