|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(a) His reflection in the mirror.
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(d) She feels spiritual pleasure.
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A kind person.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A fool.
(d) A mean-spirited woman.
4. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is leaving the room early.
(d) She is screaming.
5. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
2. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
3. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
4. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
5. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)