|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(a) Hopeful innocence.
2. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He is jealous of Arthur.
(b) He is a very busy man.
(c) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(d) He no longer loves her.
3. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(b) The King of Hell.
(c) The real judge.
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might injure a visitor.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might scare away visitors.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with Arthur.
(b) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(c) She is worried about the rebels.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the Queen?
2. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
4. Why are these experiences important?
5. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)