|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He confesses his own sins.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
2. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his horse.
(b) She is a military cadet.
(c) She is a rifle.
(d) She is his slave.
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(a) A kind of tenderness.
4. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Speak to the guests in each room.
(b) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(c) Speak to other whorehouses.
(d) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A ring he had given her.
(b) A robe.
(c) A sexy negligee.
(d) A sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
2. Why are these experiences important?
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)