|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) Chantal leaving.
(b) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(c) The rebellion.
(d) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
2. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Speak to the guests in each room.
(b) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(c) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
(d) Speak to other whorehouses.
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(a) His reflection in the mirror.
4. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Quoting scripture.
(b) Praying for the needy.
(c) Saying a homily.
(d) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will be very successful.
(d) She will go out of business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
4. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
5. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)