|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
(c) Her jewels.
(d) Her daughters.
2. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(d) A poor reputation.
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Who his visitor is.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) How much he will be paid.
(d) That she loves him.
4. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is very little bombing.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) There is less freedom.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is not a Prisoner.
(d) She is an actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
5. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)