|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A fool.
(d) A sweet girl.
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will be very successful.
(d) She will have to change some of her business practices.
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(b) Speak to the guests in each room.
(c) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
(d) Speak to other whorehouses.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They are exciting.
(b) They earn money for Irma.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They provide a release for visitors.
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hideout.
(b) The location of the Queen.
(c) Her hidden source of money.
(d) The joys of debauchery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)