|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A mean-spirited woman.
2. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(b) Sequins and beads.
(c) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(d) A simple robe.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(a) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(b) It is a dark, stormy night.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) With all the violence going on.
5. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She cares about the rebels.
(b) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(c) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(d) She treats Carmen well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
2. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
3. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)