|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With guilt.
(b) With pride.
(c) With jealousy.
(d) With sadness.
2. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(b) The King of Hell.
(c) The real judge.
3. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She needs the room for someone else.
4. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A mean-spirited woman.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A kind person.
5. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(b) They are easier.
(c) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(d) They are more real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
4. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)