|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are husband and wife.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are part of the rebellion.
(d) They are lovers.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are in the right.
(b) They have advanced.
(c) They are cowards.
(d) They are retreating.
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
5. What is Carmen doing?
(c) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
3. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
4. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
5. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)