|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He loses complete control.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He prays.
(d) He confesses his own sins.
2. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is worried about the rebels.
(b) She is in love with Arthur.
(c) She is thinking about her daughter.
(d) She is in love with one of her visitors.
3. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The General.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) A Judge.
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are part of the rebellion.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are lovers.
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(c) She feels spiritual pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
2. What is the Bishop wearing?
3. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)