|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will be very successful.
(b) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will go out of business.
2. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) Where this fantasy will take place.
3. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The innocent die.
(b) The leader of the country dies.
(c) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(d) The rebels win.
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is not a Prisoner.
(d) She is a thief.
5. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) There has been an earthquake.
(b) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(c) With all the violence going on.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
2. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)