|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) One hundred.
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might injure a visitor.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might scare away visitors.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
4. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Executioner.
(b) A Judge.
(c) The General.
(d) The Bishop.
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A fool.
(d) A kind person.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
3. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)