|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is thinking about her daughter.
(b) She is in love with Arthur.
(c) She is worried about the rebels.
(d) She is in love with one of her visitors.
2. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They are exciting.
(b) They remain pure.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They provide a release for visitors.
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Three thousand.
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A simple robe.
(b) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(c) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(d) Sequins and beads.
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is not a Prisoner.
(d) She is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
2. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
4. What role does the Girl play with the General?
5. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)