|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She needs the room for someone else.
(d) She wants to be with him.
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He loses complete control.
(c) He confesses his own sins.
(d) He prays.
3. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a refund.
(b) That he be left in peace.
(c) That he have a new prosititute.
(d) That he have a new uniform.
4. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) Chantal leaving.
(b) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(c) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(d) The rebellion.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) An illegal mission to South America.
(b) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(c) A secret mission for Carmen.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
2. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
3. What is Carmen doing?
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)