|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Elizabeth.
(b) Saint Ann.
(c) Saint Theresa.
(d) Saint Joan of Arc.
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
3. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
(b) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
(c) Whether or not he still loves her.
(d) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Praying for the needy.
(b) Saying a homily.
(c) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(d) Quoting scripture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
2. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
4. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
5. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)