|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(b) Praying for the needy.
(c) Quoting scripture.
(d) Saying a homily.
2. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(b) She takes their money.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She is cruel to them.
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are more real.
(b) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(c) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(d) They are easier.
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is not a Prisoner.
(d) She is innocent.
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He prays.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)