|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) An illegal mission to South America.
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The innocent die.
(b) The leader of the country dies.
(c) The rebels win.
(d) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(a) A Girl in a black corset.
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hidden source of money.
(b) The joys of debauchery.
(c) The location of the Queen.
(d) Her hideout.
5. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A Judge.
(c) A General.
(d) A corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irma speak about her business?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)