|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones are double-crossers.
(d) Which ones will be leaving.
2. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A mean-spirited woman.
(d) A kind person.
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A sexy negligee.
(d) A ring he had given her.
4. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) There is very little bombing.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
5. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They earn money for Irma.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They are exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
2. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
3. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)