|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
(a) Her name.
(b) If she wants to leave.
(c) Where she is from.
(d) If she is new.
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will be very successful.
(c) She will open another house.
(d) She will have to change some of her business practices.
3. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is innocent.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
4. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(b) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
5. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) The rebellion.
(b) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(c) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(d) Chantal leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
2. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
4. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
5. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)