|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones are double-crossers.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
2. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(b) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(c) A poor reputation.
(d) A mediocre reputation.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(d) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A General.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A Judge.
(d) A Bishop.
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She takes their money.
(b) She is cruel to them.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She is very cold and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
3. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
5. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)