|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She needs the room for someone else.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She wants more money from him.
(d) She does not like him.
2. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The joys of debauchery.
(b) The location of the Queen.
(c) Her hideout.
(d) Her hidden source of money.
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A ring he had given her.
5. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(a) A Girl in a black corset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
5. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)