|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not like Irma.
(b) When they do not get paid on time.
(c) The girls do not want to role play.
(d) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With jealousy.
(b) With pride.
(c) With guilt.
(d) With sadness.
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(b) A Girl in a black corset.
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(b) She is cruel to them.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She takes their money.
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
2. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
3. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
5. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)