|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(b) Confess her sins.
(c) Cook for him.
(d) Shout his name.
2. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
(b) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
(c) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
(d) Whether or not he still loves her.
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) It is a dark, stormy night.
(b) There has been an earthquake.
(c) With all the violence going on.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is not a Prisoner.
(d) She is innocent.
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(b) There is very little bombing.
(c) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(d) There is less freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
2. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
3. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
4. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
5. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)