|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are real.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are not real.
(d) They are minor.
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a refund.
(b) That he have a new prosititute.
(c) That he have a new uniform.
(d) That he be left in peace.
3. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Executioner.
(b) The Bishop.
(c) A Judge.
(d) The General.
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) It is a dark, stormy night.
(b) There has been an earthquake.
(c) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(d) With all the violence going on.
5. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Confess her sins.
(b) Shout his name.
(c) Cook for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)