|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They remain pure.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They are exciting.
2. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(b) Speak to the guests in each room.
(c) Speak to other whorehouses.
(d) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
4. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She cares about the rebels.
(b) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(c) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(d) She treats Carmen well.
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
(b) Whether or not he still loves her.
(c) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
(d) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
4. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)