|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Praying for the needy.
(b) Quoting scripture.
(c) Saying a homily.
(d) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
2. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(c) The King of Hell.
(d) The real judge.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants more money from him.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She needs the room for someone else.
(d) She wants to be with him.
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
(b) Whether or not he still loves her.
(c) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
(d) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
4. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)