|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(b) She feels spiritual pleasure.
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) A Judge.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The General.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(b) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(d) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
4. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(b) She is worried about the rebels.
(c) She is thinking about her daughter.
(d) She is in love with Arthur.
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
2. What is the Bishop wearing?
3. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)