|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
2. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Irma is in love with Arthur.
3. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is thinking about her daughter.
(b) She is worried about the rebels.
(c) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(d) She is in love with Arthur.
4. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) The rebellion.
(b) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(c) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(d) Chantal leaving.
5. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
5. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)