|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants to be with him.
(b) She wants more money from him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She needs the room for someone else.
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) It is a dark, stormy night.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
3. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are in abundance.
(b) They are not real.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are minor.
4. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A fool.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A kind person.
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a refund.
(b) That he have a new prosititute.
(c) That he be left in peace.
(d) That he have a new uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
2. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
3. Why are these experiences important?
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
5. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)