|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He loses complete control.
(c) He prays.
(d) He confesses his own sins.
2. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(b) Confess her sins.
(d) Cook for him.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
5. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) A black suit and white priest's collar.
(b) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(c) Sequins and beads.
(d) A simple robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irma speak about her business?
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
3. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
5. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)