|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She treats Carmen well.
(b) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(c) She cares about the rebels.
(d) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
2. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are cowards.
(b) They are in the right.
(c) They are retreating.
(d) They have advanced.
3. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Quoting scripture.
(b) Saying a homily.
(c) Praying for the needy.
(d) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They remain pure.
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(c) A kind of tenderness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)