|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) A Judge.
(d) The General.
2. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are real.
(d) They are not real.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She needs the room for someone else.
(b) She wants to be with him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She wants more money from him.
5. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his slave.
(b) She is a military cadet.
(c) She is his horse.
(d) She is a rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
3. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
4. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
5. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)