|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a new uniform.
(b) That he be left in peace.
(c) That he have a new prosititute.
(d) That he have a refund.
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(b) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(a) She feels spiritual pleasure.
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
4. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)