|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(b) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(c) They are easier.
(d) They are more real.
2. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are not real.
(d) They are real.
3. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his horse.
(b) She is a military cadet.
(c) She is a rifle.
(d) She is his slave.
4. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
(a) Where she is from.
(b) Her name.
(c) If she is new.
(d) If she wants to leave.
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is not a Prisoner.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is an actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
2. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
3. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
4. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)