|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Ann.
(b) Saint Elizabeth.
(c) Saint Joan of Arc.
(d) Saint Theresa.
2. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
(a) Speak to other whorehouses.
(b) Speak to the guests in each room.
(c) Watch for intruders outside the house.
(d) Watch and hear everything that goes on in each of the rooms in the house.
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A fool.
(d) A sweet girl.
4. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He loses complete control.
(b) He prays.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He confesses his own sins.
5. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They remain pure.
(b) They are exciting.
(c) They earn money for Irma.
(d) They provide a release for visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
4. What is Carmen doing?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)