|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Judge.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A Bishop.
(d) A General.
2. What is the role of the Beggar?
(a) To show the poverty of the people.
(b) To kill the Queen.
(c) To show that some of those in the crowd still revere the Queen.
(d) To show his hatred toward the Queen.
3. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) Where should he go fight.
(b) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
(c) What will happen to the rebels.
(d) What can he do to help.
4. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
(a) Chantal's slow speed at bandaging him.
(b) Georgette's bossy behavior.
(c) Armand's self-assurance.
(d) Chantal's rough treatment.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
2. Why does the room shake?
3. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
4. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
5. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)