Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the Chief of Police.
(b) Because of Arthur.
(c) Because of the Judge.
(d) Because of the General.
2. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The Chief's compliments.
(b) His relfection in the mirror.
(c) Irma's voice.
(d) The power of the robes.
3. From where has news come?
(a) The Central Committee.
(b) From the Queen.
(c) From the Queen's Envoy.
(d) From the rebel soldiers.
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He no longer loves her.
(b) He is jealous of Arthur.
(c) He is a very busy man.
(d) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) That she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
2. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
3. What must everything be grounded in?
4. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
5. Why are these experiences important?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)