|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With guilt.
(b) With jealousy.
(c) With pride.
(d) With sadness.
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should become a double-agent.
(c) She should play the role of Queen.
(d) She should close her business.
3. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Being more careful.
(b) Recuperating from the war.
(c) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(d) Taking the rebellion seriously.
4. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(b) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(c) She uses her monitor.
(d) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
5. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carmen doing?
2. Who interrupts the men's argument?
3. Why does Georgette leave?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)