Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(b) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(c) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(d) Irma is in love with Arthur.
2. How is Arthur killed?
(a) The Chief kills him.
(b) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(c) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(d) A bullet comes through the window.
3. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
(b) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
(c) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
(d) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are lovers.
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(c) She feels spiritual pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
2. What does Irma ask Carmen?
3. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
4. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
5. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)