Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are in the right.
(b) They have advanced.
(c) They are retreating.
(d) They are cowards.
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her jewels.
(d) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
4. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is in love with Arthur.
(b) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(c) She is worried about the rebels.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
5. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
5. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)