Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) There has been an earthquake.
(b) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(c) It is a dark, stormy night.
(d) With all the violence going on.
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Elizabeth.
(b) Saint Ann.
(c) Saint Theresa.
(d) Saint Joan of Arc.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Writing a letter to her daughter.
(d) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the Judge.
(b) Because of the Chief of Police.
(c) Because of the General.
(d) Because of Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
2. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
4. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)