|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) As long as he is seen in public.
(b) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
(c) While he is the Chief.
(d) While the rebellion lasts.
2. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Being more careful.
(b) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(c) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are retreating.
(b) They have advanced.
(c) They are cowards.
(d) They are in the right.
4. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) His other friends in authority.
(b) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
(c) Being on the balcony.
(d) Ira's love for him.
5. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) The explosion at the Palace.
(b) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(c) Roger as the leader.
(d) Images of Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are they made up to appear?
2. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
3. Why does Georgette leave?
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
5. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)