|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She hase been killed.
(c) She has been kidnapped.
(d) She has joined the rebels.
2. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Cook for him.
(b) Confess her sins.
(d) Shout his name.
3. How is Arthur killed?
(a) Arthur falls down a flight of stairs.
(b) The prostitutes gang up on him.
(c) A bullet comes through the window.
(d) The Chief kills him.
4. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
(a) When they first came to the whorehouse, they had a small seed of the power they sought truly living in them.
(b) Their lives will probably be cut short by the rebels.
(c) They are all actors in a play and have no real power.
(d) They cannot return to their old lives.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is happy with her new family.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
2. Who appears on the balcony?
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
4. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
5. What must everything be grounded in?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)