|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
(b) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(c) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
(d) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
2. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) What will happen to the rebels.
(b) Where should he go fight.
(c) What can he do to help.
(d) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
3. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) As long as he is seen in public.
(b) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
(c) While he is the Chief.
(d) While the rebellion lasts.
4. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
(b) Go out for lunch.
(c) Stay on the balcony.
(d) Speak to the people.
5. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Put her image on posters.
(b) Remove her from the rebellion.
(c) Have her sing.
(d) Put her into hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgette leave?
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
3. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
4. Why is the Chief sure the officials will continue to play their roles?
5. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)