|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The country.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The balcony.
2. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Join the rebel movement.
(b) Leave the rebel movement.
(c) Go back to prostituting herself.
(d) Marry him.
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Tell Roger the news.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(d) Run and hide.
4. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(c) To let the rebels know of the plans.
(d) To go to the whorehouse.
5. What does the Chief say are all failures?
(a) The Envoy's ideas for improving his image.
(b) The rebels.
(c) Everything he tries to do to end the rebellion.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
2. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
3. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
4. What does this scene say about power?
5. What does he shout?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)