|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The country.
(c) The whorehouse.
(d) The balcony.
2. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As the Queen's personal guard.
(b) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
(c) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(d) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
3. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If he looks like the real Judge.
(b) If he was visible behind the Queen.
(c) If the crowd likes him.
(d) If he will be shot.
4. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like celebrities.
(b) Like actors.
(c) Like clowns.
(d) Larger than life.
5. Of what does the Chief remind the officials?
(a) They have limitless power.
(b) They are real leaders now.
(c) They are still in a whorehouse.
(d) They are important to the people of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is no different than being a prostitute?
2. How must Roger feel with Chantal's fate?
3. What does the Chief of Police vow?
4. What does the Queen do?
5. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)