|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bishop say is above the Queen?
(a) A camera.
(b) The other officials.
(c) The people.
2. Why is the Chief sure the officials will continue to play their roles?
(a) The other officials are not returning.
(b) They look the money that comes with power.
(c) The country needs them.
(d) They want to keep the power they have.
3. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a rebel.
(b) Being a singer.
(c) Being a wife.
(d) Being a nurse.
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to be a better soldier.
(b) To run away from the rebellion.
(c) How to avoid getting shot.
(d) To write a letter to his mother.
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A ring he had given her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
2. What is Carmen doing?
3. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
4. Where is the Envoy headed?
5. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)