|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A ring he had given her.
(c) A robe.
(d) A sexy negligee.
2. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They set off the explosion.
(d) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
3. What does he shout?
(a) "Here Comes the Queen!"
(b) "The One and Only Queen!"
(c) "God Save the Queen!"
(d) "The Royals of Our Country!"
4. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) A Judge.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The General.
5. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) To save the Queen.
(b) To join the rebellion.
(c) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(d) To be the ruler of the new country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
2. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
3. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
4. Who does the Queen accuse of engineering Chantal's death?
5. What has happened to Irma's room?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)