|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
(b) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
(c) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
(d) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
2. How does the Queen respond when the Envoy says she is just a figurehead?
(a) She does not want to be the Queen any longer.
(b) She wants to go back to being Irma.
(c) She is tired of the power she has.
(d) She wants real power.
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will be crushed.
(c) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(d) It will succeed.
4. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(d) Hopeful innocence.
5. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(b) To go to the whorehouse.
(c) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(d) To let the rebels know of the plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
2. What is the ultimate end faced by anyone in authority?
3. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
4. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
5. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)