|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He wants to be the leader.
(b) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(c) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(d) He does not trust her.
2. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(c) A Girl in a black corset.
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He loses complete control.
(b) He confesses his own sins.
(c) He prays.
(d) He begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
2. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. From where has news come?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)