|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
(a) Chantal's rough treatment.
(b) Chantal's slow speed at bandaging him.
(c) Armand's self-assurance.
(d) Georgette's bossy behavior.
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones will be leaving.
(b) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(c) Which ones earn the most money.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
4. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
5. What does the Chief say are all failures?
(a) The rebels.
(b) His friends.
(c) The Envoy's ideas for improving his image.
(d) Everything he tries to do to end the rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bows to the Bishop?
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
3. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
5. What do the officials assume?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)