|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) There has been an earthquake.
(b) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(c) It is a dark, stormy night.
(d) With all the violence going on.
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should play the role of Queen.
(c) She should close her business.
(d) She should become a double-agent.
3. Where is the Envoy headed?
(a) To attend the Queen.
(b) To investigate the cause of the explosion.
(c) To spy on the rebels.
(d) To fight the rebels.
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might scare away visitors.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
5. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To please others.
(b) To say one thing and feel another.
(c) To care about others.
(d) To be fearless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief feel occasionally?
2. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
3. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
4. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
5. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)