|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the room shake?
(a) From a huge explosion.
(b) From a tornado.
(c) From a tidal wave.
(d) From an earthquake.
2. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
3. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
(a) They are all actors in a play and have no real power.
(b) Their lives will probably be cut short by the rebels.
(c) When they first came to the whorehouse, they had a small seed of the power they sought truly living in them.
(d) They cannot return to their old lives.
4. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(a) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
(b) Talking to Chantal.
(d) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
5. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
(a) Leading the rebels.
(b) Inspiring them.
(c) Saying "I love you" to Roger.
(d) Encouraging a sense of peace and calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
2. What is Carmen doing?
3. From where has news come?
4. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)