|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They earn money for Irma.
(b) They provide a release for visitors.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They are exciting.
2. Who appears on the balcony?
(a) The General, the Judge, the Bishop, the Chief, and the Queen.
(b) Carmen and the prostitutes.
(c) Roger, Mark, Luke, and Louis.
(d) Chantal and Carmen.
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones will be leaving.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
4. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been blown up.
(b) It has been flooded.
(c) It has been knocked over.
(d) It has been seized.
5. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) A Judge.
(c) The General.
(d) The Executioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
3. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
4. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
5. Of what does the Queen remind the officials?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)