|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
(a) She can be trained to play the role of Queen.
(b) She looks just like the Queen.
(c) Her business is booming.
(d) She would make a great double-agent.
2. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She treats Carmen well.
(b) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(c) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(d) She cares about the rebels.
3. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
(b) Admiring his appearance in the mirror.
(c) Talking to Chantal.
(d) Cleaning his rifle for the next uprising.
4. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
(b) Something to spur them back into action.
(c) The committee to speak with them.
(d) More rations.
5. How does the Envoy introduce himself?
(a) As a man who is deeply in love with the Queen.
(b) As the Queen's personal guard.
(c) As the man in charge of the Queen's life.
(d) As a man who has come to the Balcony to play a role.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has news come?
2. What does the Chief of Police vow?
3. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
4. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
5. Where will all the characters appear?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)