|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the second Wounded Soldier complain?
(a) Georgette's bossy behavior.
(b) Armand's self-assurance.
(c) Chantal's rough treatment.
(d) Chantal's slow speed at bandaging him.
2. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Recuperating from the war.
(b) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(c) Being more careful.
(d) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) What she knows about Chantal.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) If she will join the rebels.
(d) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
4. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
(a) He honors the Chief with the ribbons.
(b) He gives them to the Queen.
(c) He pins them to his chest.
(d) He puts them in his hair.
5. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
2. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
3. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
5. Who interrupts the men's argument?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)