|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
(a) At a university.
(b) In a whorehouse.
(c) With a professional voice coach.
(d) From her mother.
2. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(b) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
(c) When Chantal sings.
(d) When she sees a sunset.
3. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) The castle.
(b) Its final stages.
(c) New territory.
(d) Into new leadership.
4. Where will all the characters appear?
(a) At a town hall meeting.
(b) In the town square.
(c) On the balcony.
(d) At the Palace.
5. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
(b) His life without the rebel cause.
(c) His role in the rebellion.
(d) Life when the rebellion is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
4. What is no different than being a prostitute?
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)