|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are part of the rebellion.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are lovers.
2. Who appears?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The Queen's Envoy.
4. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the Judge.
(b) Because of the General.
(c) Because of the Chief of Police.
(d) Because of Arthur.
5. What story does the Envoy tell?
(a) The Queen's feelings on the rebellion.
(b) Where the Queen has been sent during this time of war.
(c) How he became the Queen's Envoy.
(d) A deliberately confusing story about how she is being kept hidden and occupied.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Arthur killed?
2. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
3. What is the Bishop in real life?
4. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)