|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Who his visitor is.
(b) How much he will be paid.
(c) Where this fantasy will take place.
(d) That she loves him.
2. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) His power is waning.
(b) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
(c) No one is doing a scenario today.
(d) No one wants to pretend to be him.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
4. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She has joined the rebels.
(c) She has been kidnapped.
(d) She hase been killed.
5. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Impersonate the Queen.
(b) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(c) Become a double-agent.
(d) Close her whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the men's argument?
2. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
3. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
4. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
5. What has the rebellion entered?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)