|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The police.
(b) Three Photographers.
(c) The rebels.
(d) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
2. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Protect Chantal.
(b) Go to the Palace and fight.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
3. What symbolizes the emptiness of power?
(a) The whorehouse.
(b) The Palace.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The country.
4. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(b) Being more careful.
(c) Recuperating from the war.
(d) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
5. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She might injure a visitor.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might end up like Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
2. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
3. Why are the officials moved around?
4. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)