|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(b) The rebels.
(d) The Queen's Envoy.
2. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
(a) They will be in hiding from the rebels.
(b) They are working as double-agents.
(c) Due to the roles they will be playing.
(d) It will be too painful to be themselves.
3. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
4. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) A Judge.
(b) The General.
(c) The Executioner.
(d) The Bishop.
5. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones earn the most money.
(b) Which ones are double-crossers.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
2. What role does the Girl play with the General?
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
4. Why does Georgette leave?
5. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)