|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) Irma's voice.
(b) The power of the robes.
(c) His relfection in the mirror.
(d) The Chief's compliments.
2. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) Into new leadership.
(b) The castle.
(c) New territory.
(d) Its final stages.
3. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So they each have less responsibility.
(b) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(c) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
(d) To show the people that they are one governing body.
4. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The police.
(c) Three Photographers.
(d) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
5. Who appears and shouts?
(a) A Beggar.
(b) The Envoy.
(c) The Chief.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
2. Why does the room shake?
3. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
4. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)