|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
(a) The voice.
(b) The kindness shown to the people.
(c) The laws.
(d) The image.
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Three thousand.
3. How might the people playing the officials feel on that balcony?
4. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She needs the room for someone else.
(c) She wants to be with him.
(d) She wants more money from him.
5. How are they made up to appear?
(a) Like celebrities.
(b) Like actors.
(c) Like clowns.
(d) Larger than life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bishop say is above the Queen?
2. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
3. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
4. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
5. What do they realize about the explosion?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)