|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) To put fear into them.
(b) To protect them.
(c) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(d) So the rebels can see the crowd.
2. What do the other officials tell the Chief?
(a) He should go out and get more power.
(b) He should look for someone to pretend to be him.
(c) He does not deserve power.
(d) He should be patient.
3. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
(a) Have her sing.
(b) Put her into hiding.
(c) Remove her from the rebellion.
(d) Put her image on posters.
4. What does Chantal want to do?
(b) Be Roger's wife.
(c) Be a mother.
(d) Be a nurse.
5. Who does the Chief say shot Chantal?
(a) The Judge.
(b) The General.
(c) The Rebels.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Chantal like the other officials?
2. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
3. What story does the Envoy tell?
4. What do the officials assume?
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)