|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Chief say about the three officials?
(a) They should remain as the officials.
(b) They did a superb job acting as officials.
(c) They seem relieved at not having to live their roles anymore.
(d) They are his best friends.
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Speak to the people.
(b) Go out for lunch.
(c) Stay on the balcony.
(d) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
3. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(c) Hopeful innocence.
4. Who appears?
5. What has happened to Irma's room?
(a) It is covered in soot.
(b) It is on fire.
(c) It is flooded.
(d) It is ruined by explosions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
2. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
3. What is the Bishop in real life?
4. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
5. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)