|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The General.
(b) A Judge.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Executioner.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A ring he had given her.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A robe.
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(b) What she knows about Chantal.
(c) If she loves her.
(d) If she will join the rebels.
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A poor reputation.
(c) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(d) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
5. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) An apology.
(b) The receipts for the evening's business.
(c) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(d) A free scenario.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
2. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
3. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
4. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)