|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One thousand.
2. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A kind person.
(b) A fool.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A mean-spirited woman.
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are husband and wife.
(d) They are lovers.
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She takes their money.
(b) She is cruel to them.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She is very cold and unfriendly.
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(b) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
2. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
3. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
5. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)