|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A mean-spirited woman.
(d) A sweet girl.
2. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her lovers.
(d) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
3. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With jealousy.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With guilt.
(d) With pride.
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One thousand.
5. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Leave the rebel movement.
(b) Go back to prostituting herself.
(c) Join the rebel movement.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
2. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)