|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(a) A Girl in a black corset.
2. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A mean-spirited woman.
(c) A kind person.
(d) A sweet girl.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(c) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A poor reputation.
(b) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(c) A mediocre reputation.
(d) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One hundred.
(b) Three hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
2. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
3. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
5. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)