|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A mean-spirited woman.
2. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will take Irma away with him.
(b) He will move back into the whorehouse.
(c) He will marry Irma.
(d) He will shut down the whorehouse.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(b) Writing a letter to her daughter.
4. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His large coat and hat.
(b) His fake title.
(c) His gaudy makeup.
(d) His fake voice.
5. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is his slave.
(b) She is his horse.
(c) She is a military cadet.
(d) She is a rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
3. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
5. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)