|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(b) It is evil.
(c) It is a game.
(d) It is weakening.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is crying.
3. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Leave the rebel movement.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Join the rebel movement.
4. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) To join the rebellion.
(b) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(c) To be the ruler of the new country.
(d) To save the Queen.
5. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
3. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
4. What is the Bishop wearing?
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)