|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her lovers.
(d) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three thousand.
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) There has been an earthquake.
(b) With all the violence going on.
(c) It is a dark, stormy night.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(c) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(d) A poor reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carmen doing?
2. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
3. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
4. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
5. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)