|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will not succeed.
(b) They will kill the Queen.
(c) They are taking the game too seriously.
(d) They will kill Chantal.
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of Arthur.
(b) Because of the General.
(c) Because of the Judge.
(d) Because of the Chief of Police.
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) When they do not get paid on time.
(d) The girls do not like Irma.
4. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is not a Prisoner.
5. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The Bastille.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The power station.
(d) The woods outside of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
4. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
5. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)