|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Judge.
(b) A General.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A Bishop.
2. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A mediocre reputation.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A poor reputation.
(d) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A fool.
(b) A kind person.
(c) A mean-spirited woman.
(d) A sweet girl.
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will be very successful.
(d) She will have to change some of her business practices.
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
(c) Her lovers.
(d) Her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
4. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)