|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are easier.
(b) They are more real.
(c) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(d) They are not fantasies and much more important.
4. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Join the rebel movement.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Leave the rebel movement.
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Three thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) One thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
5. What role does the Girl play with the General?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)