|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(b) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
(c) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
(d) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
2. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of Arthur.
(b) Because of the Judge.
(c) Because of the Chief of Police.
(d) Because of the General.
3. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) There has been an earthquake.
(c) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
(d) It is a dark, stormy night.
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are minor.
(b) They are real.
(c) They are in abundance.
(d) They are not real.
5. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Saying a homily.
(b) Quoting scripture.
(c) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
(d) Praying for the needy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bishop wearing?
2. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)