|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants to be with him.
(b) She wants more money from him.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She needs the room for someone else.
2. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is weakening.
(b) It is a game.
(c) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(d) It is evil.
3. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Playing the role of saints.
(c) Thinking about her daughter.
(d) Finding joy and pride in her work.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(b) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
(c) His power is waning.
(d) No one is doing a scenario today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
3. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)