|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Where this fantasy will take place.
(b) How much he will be paid.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) That she loves him.
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The innocent die.
(b) The rebels win.
(c) The leader of the country dies.
(d) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
3. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
(b) The King of Hell.
(d) The real judge.
4. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(c) A Girl in a black corset.
5. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
(a) He will take Irma away with him.
(b) He will shut down the whorehouse.
(c) He will marry Irma.
(d) He will move back into the whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Arthur killed?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
4. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)