|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will succeed.
(c) It will be crushed.
(d) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
2. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) One thousand.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) One hundred.
3. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(b) Cook for him.
(d) Confess her sins.
4. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
(a) Because of the Chief of Police.
(b) Because of Arthur.
(c) Because of the Judge.
(d) Because of the General.
5. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
(b) When she sees a sunset.
(c) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(d) When Chantal sings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
5. What is Carmen doing?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)