|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is thinking about her daughter.
(b) She is in love with Arthur.
(c) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(d) She is worried about the rebels.
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) A Judge.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) The General.
(d) The Bishop.
3. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
(b) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(c) His power is waning.
(d) No one is doing a scenario today.
4. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
(c) The Queen's Envoy.
(d) The rebels.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(b) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) A secret mission for Carmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
4. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
5. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)