|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He no longer loves her.
(b) He is jealous of Arthur.
(c) He is a very busy man.
(d) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
2. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a refund.
(b) That he be left in peace.
(c) That he have a new uniform.
(d) That he have a new prosititute.
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is screaming.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is beating her visitor.
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are real.
(b) They are in abundance.
(c) They are not real.
(d) They are minor.
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He prays.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He confesses his own sins.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
2. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
3. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
4. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
5. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)