|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) There has been an earthquake.
(c) It is a dark, stormy night.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
(a) They are retreating.
(b) They are in the right.
(c) They have advanced.
(d) They are cowards.
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is happy with her new family.
(b) She is missing her mother.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is dead.
5. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is a game.
(b) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
(c) It is weakening.
(d) It is evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
5. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)