|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
(a) Saint Elizabeth.
(b) Saint Theresa.
(c) Saint Joan of Arc.
(d) Saint Ann.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
3. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They are easier.
(b) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(c) They are more real.
(d) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she will join the rebels.
(b) What she knows about Chantal.
(c) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(d) If she loves her.
5. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A poor reputation.
(b) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(c) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(d) A mediocre reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
2. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
3. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)