|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the Queen?
(a) She is in hiding.
(b) She has joined the rebels.
(c) She hase been killed.
(d) She has been kidnapped.
2. What do Irma and the General discuss at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Whether or not he still loves her.
(b) If he will be moving back into the whorehouse.
(c) The risks he took to get there and the dangers caused by the revolution.
(d) Why is has not joined the rebellion.
3. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
(b) She uses her monitor.
(c) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(d) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
4. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(a) Hopeful innocence.
5. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
(a) That he have a new prosititute.
(b) That he have a refund.
(c) That he be left in peace.
(d) That he have a new uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
2. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
5. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)