|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might end up like Chantal.
(b) She might scare away visitors.
(c) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
2. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(b) His reflection in the mirror.
3. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(c) A Girl in a black corset.
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The Bastille.
(c) The woods outside of town.
(d) The power station.
5. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
(a) He asks for details about what scenarios have gone on in the whorehouse.
(b) He contemplates what scenario he will have.
(c) He asks Irma if she will get rid of Arthur.
(d) He talks about how disturbing it is the have the Queen in hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
4. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
5. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)