|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) When they do not get paid on time.
(c) The girls do not want to role play.
(d) The girls do not like Irma.
2. What does the Chief of Police vow?
(a) One day someone will pretend to be him.
(b) To save the Queen.
(c) To join the rebellion.
(d) To be the ruler of the new country.
3. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(a) His reflection in the mirror.
4. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might scare away visitors.
(b) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(c) She might end up like Chantal.
(d) She might injure a visitor.
5. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will succeed.
(b) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(c) It will become stronger.
(d) It will be crushed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. What does the General insist, after Irma leaves and the Executioner comes looking for her?
5. How does Irma speak about her business?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)