|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The woods outside of town.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The power station.
(d) The Bastille.
2. How is Irma a thoughtful person, according to Carmen?
(a) She is always thinking about the prostitute's well-being.
(b) For providing such an important service for such lonely people.
(c) She treats Carmen well.
(d) She cares about the rebels.
3. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A mean-spirited woman.
(b) A fool.
(c) A sweet girl.
(d) A kind person.
4. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(c) Hopeful innocence.
5. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(b) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(c) Chantal leaving.
(d) The rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
2. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
3. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
4. What does the Chief of Police vow?
5. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)