|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He is a very busy man.
(b) He is jealous of Arthur.
(c) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(d) He no longer loves her.
2. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
3. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Three thousand.
4. Why is it dangerous for people to be out in the streets?
(a) With all the violence going on.
(b) It is a dark, stormy night.
(c) There has been an earthquake.
(d) They neighborhood is filled with gangs.
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(b) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(c) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(d) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
2. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
3. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
5. What does the Chief of Police vow?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)