|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
(a) Chantal leaving.
(b) Dressing up as the Virgin Mary.
(c) Living in Irma's world of illusion.
(d) The rebellion.
2. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The Bastille.
(b) The power station.
(c) The woods outside of town.
(d) The town hall.
3. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His large coat and hat.
(b) His fake voice.
(c) His fake title.
(d) His gaudy makeup.
4. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(b) She feels spiritual pleasure.
5. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He loses complete control.
(b) He confesses his own sins.
(c) He prays.
(d) He begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
2. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
4. What does the Judge ask the Prisoner, in a different voice?
5. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)