|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
(a) They dirty the purity of their ideals by functioning in the real world.
(b) They are more real.
(c) They are not fantasies and much more important.
(d) They are easier.
2. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His large coat and hat.
(b) His fake voice.
(c) His fake title.
(d) His gaudy makeup.
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) Who his visitor is.
4. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is worried about the rebels.
(b) She is in love with Arthur.
(c) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
2. What does the Executioner say about the rebels?
3. To whom does the Judge compare himself?
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
5. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)