|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(b) It will be crushed.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will become stronger.
2. Who is on his hands and knees in front of the Prisoner?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Executioner.
(c) A Judge.
(d) The General.
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) When they do not get paid on time.
(d) The girls do not like Irma.
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will be very successful.
(d) She will open another house.
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) Who his visitor is.
(c) How much he will be paid.
(d) Where this fantasy will take place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have to love Carmen in secret?
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
4. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
5. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)