Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) They are part of the rebellion.
2. What happens to Chantal?
(a) She is shot dead.
(b) She is pushed off the balcony.
(c) She is escorted off the balcony.
(d) She is cheered.
3. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To say one thing and feel another.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To care about others.
4. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
(a) They will kill the Queen.
(b) They are taking the game too seriously.
(c) They will not succeed.
(d) They will kill Chantal.
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will open another house.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will be very successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
2. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
3. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
4. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
5. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)