|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in with the General's clothing?
(b) A Girl in a black corset.
2. How has Irma felt waiting for the Chief of Police?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Who his visitor is.
(c) Where this fantasy will take place.
(d) That she loves him.
4. Why are these experiences important?
(a) They provide a release for visitors.
(b) They earn money for Irma.
(c) They remain pure.
(d) They are exciting.
5. What role does the Girl play with the General?
(a) She is a military cadet.
(b) She is a rifle.
(c) She is his horse.
(d) She is his slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prisoner confess to the Judge?
2. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
3. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
4. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
5. What does the Prisoner call the Executioner, as she pleads with him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)