|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
(a) At a university.
(b) With a professional voice coach.
(c) From her mother.
(d) In a whorehouse.
2. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
(a) She just needs to keep practicing.
(b) She has improved greatly since she arrived.
(c) She is very good and gentle.
(d) Being too rough is as false to the job as thinking about it too much.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(a) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
4. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(b) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(d) Arguing with Roger.
5. What does Luke say his group of rebels needs?
(b) More rations.
(c) The committee to speak with them.
(d) Something to spur them back into action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Irma's room?
2. What does the Chief of Police vow?
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)