|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the Envoy tell?
(a) A deliberately confusing story about how she is being kept hidden and occupied.
(b) The Queen's feelings on the rebellion.
(c) How he became the Queen's Envoy.
(d) Where the Queen has been sent during this time of war.
2. What does Chantal want to do?
(b) Be Roger's wife.
(c) Be a mother.
(d) Be a nurse.
3. What has Roger convinced Chantal to do?
(a) Go back to prostituting herself.
(b) Leave the rebel movement.
(c) Join the rebel movement.
(d) Marry him.
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) A secret mission for Carmen.
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will be very successful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
2. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
3. How does Irma speak about her business?
4. What do they realize about the explosion?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)