|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should play the role of Queen.
(b) She should become a double-agent.
(c) She should close her business.
(d) She should go see the Queen.
2. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Impersonate the Queen.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(d) Become a double-agent.
3. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The rebels win.
(b) The innocent die.
(c) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(d) The leader of the country dies.
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He is jealous of Arthur.
(b) He is a very busy man.
(c) He no longer loves her.
(d) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
5. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Arguing with Roger.
(d) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
2. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
3. Where has Chantal learned her technique?
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)