|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
(a) It will be too painful to be themselves.
(b) They will be in hiding from the rebels.
(c) Due to the roles they will be playing.
(d) They are working as double-agents.
2. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With pride.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With guilt.
(d) With jealousy.
3. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) Images of Chantal.
(b) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
(c) The explosion at the Palace.
(d) Roger as the leader.
4. What is the Bishop in real life?
(a) A plummer.
(b) A Bishop.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A gas man.
5. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(b) Which ones are double-crossers.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones earn the most money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
2. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
3. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
4. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)