|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carmen doing?
(c) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
2. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
(b) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
(c) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
(d) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
3. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
(a) Her voice and kindness.
(b) Her abilities as a nurse and mother.
(c) Her generosity and kindness.
(d) Her desire for the rebels to win.
4. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The Chief's compliments.
(b) The power of the robes.
(c) Irma's voice.
(d) His relfection in the mirror.
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is worried about the rebels.
(b) She is in love with one of her visitors.
(c) She is in love with Arthur.
(d) She is thinking about her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Irma concerned about regarding the rebels?
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
3. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
4. How does the Chief of Police change the subject?
5. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)