|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(b) A poor reputation.
(c) A mediocre reputation.
(d) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
2. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to avoid getting shot.
(b) To run away from the rebellion.
(c) To write a letter to his mother.
(d) How to be a better soldier.
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not want to role play.
(b) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A sweater.
5. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
(a) Living in the forest.
(b) Traveling on a train to another country.
(c) Moving from room to room.
(d) Hiding in the underground rooms of the Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she is not cut out to be?
2. How is Arthur killed?
3. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
4. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
5. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)