|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
(a) He puts them in his hair.
(b) He pins them to his chest.
(c) He honors the Chief with the ribbons.
(d) He gives them to the Queen.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is happy with her new family.
(b) She is missing her mother.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is crying.
3. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) His relfection in the mirror.
(b) Irma's voice.
(c) The Chief's compliments.
(d) The power of the robes.
4. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Impersonate the Queen.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(d) Become a double-agent.
5. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to be a better soldier.
(b) To write a letter to his mother.
(c) To run away from the rebellion.
(d) How to avoid getting shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
2. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
3. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
4. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
5. What has happened to Irma's room?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)