|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(d) A secret mission for Carmen.
2. What does the Chief demand from Irma?
(a) Complete control of the whorehouse.
(b) An apology.
(c) A free scenario.
(d) The receipts for the evening's business.
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is beating her visitor.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
4. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a singer.
(b) Being a rebel.
(c) Being a nurse.
(d) Being a wife.
5. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The woods outside of town.
(b) The power station.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The Bastille.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
4. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)