|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(a) Hopeful innocence.
2. What is the rebels' control committee discussing?
(a) Where to hit the enemy next.
(b) What to do with all of the POWs.
(c) The formation of a provisional government.
(d) How to oust the Queen from her throne.
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A General.
(c) A Judge.
(d) A Bishop.
4. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) The girls do not want to role play.
(b) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
5. What does the Envoy assure the Chief?
(a) The Queen is safe.
(b) The rebellion will be destroyed.
(c) His job is done.
(d) He is safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has just arrived at the end of the scene?
2. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
3. What has happened to the Queen?
4. Who interrupts the men's argument?
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)