|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
(a) He is so obsessed with building and keeping power.
(b) He is jealous of Arthur.
(c) He no longer loves her.
(d) He is a very busy man.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is missing her mother.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is happy with her new family.
3. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(b) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(c) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
(d) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
4. What is the reason Irma gives for having Arthur around?
(a) Arthur is Irma's friend and was in need of a job.
(b) Irma loves Arthur.
(c) Arthur insists on being there.
(d) The Chief insisted there be a man around.
5. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
(a) Why she is not out inspiring the men with her voice.
(b) Why she is not the one bandaging him.
(c) Why she is dating Roger and not him.
(d) Why she decided to join the rebel cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Police vow?
2. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
3. To what does Irma agree?
4. Why are these experiences important?
5. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)