|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might injure a visitor.
(b) She might end up like Chantal.
(c) She might scare away visitors.
(d) She is having a nervous breakdown.
2. How does Irma ring the doorbell?
(a) She pays a neighbor to ring the doorbell.
(b) She uses her monitor.
(c) A visitor rings the doorbell.
(d) She has a servant go outside and ring the doorbell.
3. What is the Bishop in real life?
(a) A gas man.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A plummer.
(d) A Bishop.
4. When did Carmen feel real beauty?
(a) When the man who wanted to see the Virgin looked at her.
(b) When she saw her daughter for the first time.
(c) When she sees a sunset.
(d) When Chantal sings.
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
(a) She is thinking about her daughter.
(b) She is in love with Arthur.
(c) She is worried about the rebels.
(d) She is in love with one of her visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
2. What is Irma's reasoning for why the Chief has forgotten her and her needs?
3. What do the panel of monitors and loudspeakers enable Irma to do?
4. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
5. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)