|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma feel for Carmen?
(a) A kind of tenderness.
2. Where is the Envoy headed?
(a) To attend the Queen.
(b) To investigate the cause of the explosion.
(c) To spy on the rebels.
(d) To fight the rebels.
3. What is no different than being a prostitute?
(a) Being a rebel.
(b) Being a nurse.
(c) Being a singer.
(d) Being a wife.
4. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
(a) She has improved greatly since she arrived.
(b) Being too rough is as false to the job as thinking about it too much.
(c) She just needs to keep practicing.
(d) She is very good and gentle.
5. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
(a) A kind person.
(b) A sweet girl.
(c) A mean-spirited woman.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
2. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
3. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
4. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)