|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The power station.
(b) The Bastille.
(c) The woods outside of town.
(d) The town hall.
2. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(a) Hopeful innocence.
3. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The innocent die.
(b) The rebels win.
(c) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
(d) The leader of the country dies.
4. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(d) There is very little bombing.
5. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Bandaging a Wounded Rebel.
(b) Arguing with Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
2. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
4. What ultimately makes Carmen unhappy?
5. Why is Carmen thoughtful and sad?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)