|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) Her hidden source of money.
(b) The location of the Queen.
(c) The joys of debauchery.
(d) Her hideout.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is missing her mother.
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
(a) She might end up like Chantal.
(b) She is having a nervous breakdown.
(c) She might injure a visitor.
(d) She might scare away visitors.
4. What type of reputation does The Balcony have?
(a) A poor reputation.
(b) A worldwide reputation of excellence.
(c) A local reputation for providing for fantasies.
(d) A mediocre reputation.
5. To what does Irma agree?
(a) Become a double-agent.
(b) Close her whorehouse.
(c) Allow the Queen to stay at her whorehouse.
(d) Impersonate the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
2. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
3. Where is the Envoy headed?
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
5. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)