|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will be crushed.
(b) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will become stronger.
2. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should play the role of Queen.
(b) She should close her business.
(c) She should become a double-agent.
(d) She should go see the Queen.
3. How does Carmen feel after dressing up as the Virgin Mary for a bank clerk's fantasy?
(c) She feels spiritual pleasure.
4. What is the Queen doing to keep from being captured?
(a) Living in the forest.
(b) Moving from room to room.
(c) Hiding in the underground rooms of the Palace.
(d) Traveling on a train to another country.
5. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
(a) They have been syping on the rebels for months.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They have been spying for the rebels for months.
(d) They set off the explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
3. What is Chantal doing at the beginning of this scene?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)