|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) How to be a better soldier.
(b) To write a letter to his mother.
(c) To run away from the rebellion.
(d) How to avoid getting shot.
2. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
(a) Finding joy and pride in her work.
(b) Spying on the rebels.
(c) Playing the role of saints.
(d) Thinking about her daughter.
3. What is Carmen doing?
(c) Counting the income from the evening's activities.
(d) Writing a letter to her daughter.
4. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With sadness.
(b) With guilt.
(c) With pride.
(d) With jealousy.
5. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
2. When does Roger say they will arrange activities celebrating their victory?
3. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
4. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)