|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is preparing to play specific roles?
(a) The Executioner and the Prisoner.
(b) Irma and Carmen.
(c) The General and the Judge.
(d) Carmen and the other prostitutes.
2. Why will the Chief and Irma be prevented from being themselves?
(a) They are working as double-agents.
(b) It will be too painful to be themselves.
(c) Due to the roles they will be playing.
(d) They will be in hiding from the rebels.
3. What has happened to Irma's room?
(a) It is on fire.
(b) It is flooded.
(c) It is ruined by explosions.
(d) It is covered in soot.
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Three hundred.
5. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
(a) The leader of the country dies.
(b) The rebels win.
(c) The innocent die.
(d) An ex-prostitutes is held up as a symbol of freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
4. Irma offers Carmen the opportunity to fulfill a man's fantasy by pretending to be what saint?
5. How is Arthur killed?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)