|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Irma's room?
(a) It is ruined by explosions.
(b) It is flooded.
(c) It is on fire.
(d) It is covered in soot.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A sweater.
3. What do both Irma and the Chief of Police know about the rebellion?
(a) It is weakening.
(b) It is a game.
(c) It is evil.
(d) It is going to destroy the Queen's authority.
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The woods outside of town.
(c) The power station.
(d) The Bastille.
5. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
(a) Taking the rebellion seriously.
(b) Being more careful.
(c) Cleaning up from the rebellion.
(d) Recuperating from the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Armand doing as Roger comments on how foolish vanity is?
2. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
3. Why does Irma worry about a prostitute's behavior?
4. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
5. What does Chantal want to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)