|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the conversation between Irma and Carmen reveal?
(a) Carmen is no longer employed by Irma.
(b) Irma is in love with Arthur.
(c) Irma does not like working at the whore house.
(d) Irma insists on referring to the clients as visitors.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A sexy negligee.
3. What does the Envoy hint to Irma?
(a) She should go see the Queen.
(b) She should play the role of Queen.
(c) She should become a double-agent.
(d) She should close her business.
4. What advice does Georgette give to the Wounded Rebel?
(a) To run away from the rebellion.
(b) How to avoid getting shot.
(c) How to be a better soldier.
(d) To write a letter to his mother.
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is cruel to them.
(b) She takes their money.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She is very cold and unfriendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
2. What has happened to Irma's room?
3. What does Roger say people need to start doing?
4. What does the Third Man ask Chantal?
5. What do the Chief and Irma confess?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)