|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Roger, Armand, and Luke argue?
(a) The philosophy behind the revolution.
(b) Who will date Chantal.
(c) Who will win the war.
(d) Where they will attack the enemy next.
2. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
(a) His power is waning.
(b) No one is doing a scenario today.
(c) No one wants to pretend to be him.
(d) There are no more costumes left for him to borrow.
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(c) She is screaming.
(d) She is beating her visitor.
4. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will open another house.
(b) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(c) She will go out of business.
(d) She will be very successful.
5. Around what has the revolution mobilized?
(a) The explosion at the Palace.
(b) Roger as the leader.
(c) Images of Chantal.
(d) Their success in forcing the Queen into hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
2. What does Irma call Carmen when she says her daughter is more real?
3. What does the Envoy do with ribbons?
4. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
5. Why does Georgette take over from Chantal?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)