|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(b) She will be very successful.
(c) She will go out of business.
(d) She will open another house.
2. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
(a) She has improved greatly since she arrived.
(b) She is very good and gentle.
(c) Being too rough is as false to the job as thinking about it too much.
(d) She just needs to keep practicing.
3. How does Irma speak about her business?
(a) With pride.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With jealousy.
(d) With guilt.
4. What will the rebels be occupying that evening?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The woods outside of town.
(c) The power station.
(d) The Bastille.
5. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
(d) Hopeful innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Chief of Police disappointed?
2. Of what does the Envoy convince Irma?
3. Why are these experiences important?
4. What has happened to the Queen?
5. What does Irma say happens in every revolution?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)