Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
2. What does Chantal say she has to offer?
(a) Her voice and kindness.
(b) Her generosity and kindness.
(c) Her abilities as a nurse and mother.
(d) Her desire for the rebels to win.
3. What seduces the Bishop and prepares him to play his private fantasy role in public?
(a) The Chief's compliments.
(b) The power of the robes.
(c) Irma's voice.
(d) His relfection in the mirror.
4. How does the Chief of Police resemble the other officials from the first few scenes?
(a) His fake voice.
(b) His gaudy makeup.
(c) His large coat and hat.
(d) His fake title.
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) That she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the lives of the real Bishop, Judge, and General different from those that become them as part of a fantasy?
2. What does the Chief say he will do when the rebellion is over?
3. What does Georgette say to Chantal about her bandaging abilities?
4. What is the gleam the girls see in the eyes of the men participating in the fantasies?
5. What does Irma urge Carmen to continue doing?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)