|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(a) The people they are pretending to be.
(c) Very popular.
(d) Tired of their roles as officials.
2. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(b) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(c) To put fear into them.
(d) To protect them.
3. About what does the Judge worry?
(a) If the crowd likes him.
(b) If he looks like the real Judge.
(c) If he was visible behind the Queen.
(d) If he will be shot.
4. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) What can he do to help.
(b) What will happen to the rebels.
(c) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
(d) Where should he go fight.
5. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(c) To go to the whorehouse.
(d) To let the rebels know of the plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
2. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
3. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)