|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been blown up.
(b) It has been seized.
(c) It has been knocked over.
(d) It has been flooded.
2. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(b) To put fear into them.
(c) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(d) To protect them.
3. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is very little bombing.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) The government's soldiers keep dying.
(d) There is less freedom.
4. What must everything be grounded in?
5. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
(b) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(c) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(d) So they each have less responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
3. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)