|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The location of the Queen.
(b) The joys of debauchery.
(c) Her hidden source of money.
(d) Her hideout.
2. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) An illegal mission to South America.
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) Life when the rebellion is over.
(b) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
(c) His role in the rebellion.
(d) His life without the rebel cause.
4. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Three thousand.
(d) Three hundred.
5. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
(a) When what they are asked to do becomes too real.
(b) The girls do not want to role play.
(c) The girls do not like Irma.
(d) When they do not get paid on time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the room shake?
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
3. Who bows to the Bishop?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. Who bursts into the room?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)