|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is screaming.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is leaving the room early.
(d) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
2. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
(a) The Chief's image.
(b) The Chief's tomb.
(c) The Chief's voice.
(d) The Chief's weapon.
3. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(c) To go to the whorehouse.
(d) To let the rebels know of the plans.
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(b) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(c) She takes their money.
(d) She is cruel to them.
5. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A General.
(b) A Bishop.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
2. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
3. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
4. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
5. Why are the officials moved around?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)