|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are husband and wife.
2. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) Life when the rebellion is over.
(b) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
(c) His role in the rebellion.
(d) His life without the rebel cause.
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones are double-crossers.
(b) Which ones will be leaving.
(c) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(d) Which ones earn the most money.
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A General.
(d) A Judge.
5. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
(a) Play the role of the Queen.
(b) Go out on the balcony and sing to inspire the people.
(c) Become the leader of the rebels.
(d) Go back to the whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
2. Why does the room shake?
3. Why does Georgette leave?
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
5. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)