|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) To put fear into them.
(b) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(c) To protect them.
(d) So the rebels can see the crowd.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is missing her mother.
(c) She is happy with her new family.
(d) She is crying.
3. From where has news come?
(a) From the Queen.
(b) From the rebel soldiers.
(c) From the Queen's Envoy.
(d) The Central Committee.
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) A secret mission for Carmen.
(b) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(c) An illegal mission to South America.
(d) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
5. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Tell Roger the news.
(b) Run and hide.
(c) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(d) Protect Chantal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
2. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. What do the officials assume?
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)