|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) Who his visitor is.
(b) How much he will be paid.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) Where this fantasy will take place.
2. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) His other friends in authority.
(b) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
(c) Ira's love for him.
(d) Being on the balcony.
3. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she will join the rebels.
(b) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(c) What she knows about Chantal.
(d) If she loves her.
4. What must everything be grounded in?
5. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To say one thing and feel another.
(b) To care about others.
(c) To be fearless.
(d) To please others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Carmen say the whorehouse has earned?
2. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
4. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
5. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)