|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His wife.
(b) His grocer.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will be very successful.
(b) She will go out of business.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will open another house.
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A sexy negligee.
(b) A robe.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A ring he had given her.
4. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
(c) Her jewels.
(d) Her daughters.
5. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To please others.
(c) To be fearless.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. About what does the Judge worry?
3. Why does Georgette leave?
4. From where has news come?
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)