|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
2. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is missing her mother.
(c) She is happy with her new family.
(d) She is crying.
3. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The rebels.
(b) The police.
(c) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(d) Three Photographers.
4. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is beating her visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
5. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Attack and run.
(c) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(d) Using double-agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
2. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
3. About what does the Judge worry?
4. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
5. Why are the officials moved around?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)