|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
(a) She will go out of business.
(b) She will open another house.
(c) She will have to change some of her business practices.
(d) She will be very successful.
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
(a) Come in and watch the Photographers at work.
(b) Go out for lunch.
(c) Stay on the balcony.
(d) Speak to the people.
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) Life when the rebellion is over.
(b) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
(c) His life without the rebel cause.
(d) His role in the rebellion.
4. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
(a) The kindness shown to the people.
(b) The image.
(c) The voice.
(d) The laws.
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) On to a train.
(b) Into a boat to escape.
(c) The Grand Balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
2. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
3. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
4. What has the rebellion entered?
5. What does Irma ask Carmen?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)