|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is screaming.
(d) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
2. Who bursts into the room?
(a) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(b) The rebels.
(c) Three Photographers.
(d) The police.
3. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He wants to be the leader.
(b) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(c) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
(d) He does not trust her.
4. What must everything be grounded in?
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(b) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(c) She is cruel to them.
(d) She takes their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
3. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
4. Who does Louis believe Roger should love?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)