|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
(a) Three Photographers.
(b) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(c) The rebels.
(d) The police.
2. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(b) She is cruel to them.
(c) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(d) She takes their money.
3. What has the rebellion entered?
(a) Into new leadership.
(b) New territory.
(c) The castle.
(d) Its final stages.
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A robe.
5. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is missing her mother.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is happy with her new family.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has news come?
2. Why are the officials moved around?
3. What has happened to the Palace?
4. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
5. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)