|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is beating her visitor.
(c) She is screaming.
(d) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
2. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(b) To put fear into them.
(c) To protect them.
(d) So the rebels can see the crowd.
3. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) There is very little bombing.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are part of the rebellion.
(d) They are husband and wife.
5. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(b) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
(c) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(d) So they each have less responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
2. What will Chantal do once the Palace is captured?
3. What has the rebellion entered?
4. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)