|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Get Chantal's face on posters and billboards.
(d) Go to the Palace and fight.
2. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she will join the rebels.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) What she knows about Chantal.
(d) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is leaving the room early.
(b) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(c) She is screaming.
(d) She is beating her visitor.
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(b) An illegal mission to South America.
(c) A secret mission for Carmen.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A ring he had given her.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A sexy negligee.
(d) A robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
2. Who bursts into the room?
3. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
4. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
5. What must everything be grounded in?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)