|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
(a) His role in the rebellion.
(b) Life when the rebellion is over.
(c) His life without the rebel cause.
(d) An ideal revolution carried out reasonably and efficiently.
2. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The police.
(b) Three Photographers.
(c) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
(d) The rebels.
3. What do the officials assume?
(a) What they think are the appropriate poses.
(b) They are about to die.
(c) They will become celebrities.
(d) Their roles as the authorities.
4. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His grocer.
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His wife.
5. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will become stronger.
(b) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will be crushed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
2. Why does Georgette leave?
3. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
4. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
5. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)