|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the room shake?
(a) From a huge explosion.
(b) From a tidal wave.
(c) From an earthquake.
(d) From a tornado.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A sexy negligee.
(b) A ring he had given her.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A robe.
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The joys of debauchery.
(b) The location of the Queen.
(c) Her hidden source of money.
(d) Her hideout.
4. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
(a) Saying "I love you" to Roger.
(b) Encouraging a sense of peace and calm.
(c) Leading the rebels.
(d) Inspiring them.
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
(a) They know that she tells Irma everything, Irma tells the Chief of Police.
(b) She takes their money.
(c) She is very cold and unfriendly.
(d) She is cruel to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
2. What do the officials assume?
3. What does Louis say Roger is imagining?
4. From where has news come?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)