|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will succeed.
(b) It will be crushed.
(c) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(d) It will become stronger.
2. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones earn the most money.
(b) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
3. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) An illegal mission to South America.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) One for Irma into rebel territory.
4. What is Arthur to pose as in a session that night?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A General.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A Judge.
5. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To care about others.
(b) To be fearless.
(c) To please others.
(d) To say one thing and feel another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the Palace?
2. What does Chantal say she will be doing when she sings for the crowd?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
5. Why does the room shake?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)