|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(b) What she knows about Chantal.
(c) If she loves her.
(d) If she will join the rebels.
2. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
(b) Using double-agents.
(c) Attack and run.
(d) Spying on the rebels.
3. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His grocer.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boss.
4. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are part of the rebellion.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) They are husband and wife.
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) There is very little bombing.
(c) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
2. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
4. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
5. What does Mark tell Roger to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)