|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger not want Chantal to go?
(a) He loves her and is afraid for her.
(b) He wants to be the leader.
(c) He does not trust her.
(d) He does not think she would make a good Queen.
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
(b) It will become stronger.
(c) It will succeed.
(d) It will be crushed.
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A ring he had given her.
(c) A sexy negligee.
(d) A sweater.
4. What does the Bishop say has not yet solidified the Chief's power?
(a) Ira's love for him.
(b) His other friends in authority.
(c) Having someone pretend to be him at the whorehouse.
(d) Being on the balcony.
5. Why do the officials say they are consolidating their own power?
(a) So that the Chiefs will not overwhelm them.
(b) So they each have less responsibility.
(c) To show the people that they are one governing body.
(d) So they will be more powerful than anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
2. What does the Envoy say is the most important message?
3. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
4. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
5. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)