|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the Chief's position be perilous?
(a) As long as he is seen in public.
(b) Until someone pretends to be him at the whorehouse.
(c) While the rebellion lasts.
(d) While he is the Chief.
2. What does Armand rush in and ask?
(a) What can he do to help.
(b) Where should he go fight.
(c) What will happen to the rebels.
(d) What will happen to the Queen and others in authority.
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Tell Roger the news.
(b) Protect Chantal.
(c) Run and hide.
(d) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) If she will join the rebels.
(b) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(c) If she loves her.
(d) What she knows about Chantal.
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
(a) There is less freedom.
(b) People keep coming to The Balcony.
(c) There is very little bombing.
(d) The government's soldiers keep dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bursts into the room?
2. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
3. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
4. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
5. Who bows to the Bishop?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)