|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma ask Carmen?
(a) What she knows about Chantal.
(b) If she loves her.
(c) How much longer she will be working at The Balcony.
(d) If she will join the rebels.
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A robe.
(b) A sexy negligee.
(c) A ring he had given her.
(d) A sweater.
3. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
(a) Run and hide.
(b) Tell Roger the news.
(c) Grab a weapon and get out onto the streets and fight.
(d) Protect Chantal.
4. What has happened to the Palace?
(a) It has been blown up.
(b) It has been knocked over.
(c) It has been flooded.
(d) It has been seized.
5. Who bursts into the room?
(a) The police.
(b) The rebels.
(c) Three Photographers.
(d) Mark, Luke, Armand, and Roger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Irma have trouble replacing prostitutes?
2. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
3. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
4. Why does the room shake?
5. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)