|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is happy with her new family.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is missing her mother.
2. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
(a) It will succeed.
(b) It will become stronger.
(c) It will be crushed.
(d) It will go down in history as the most powerful rebellion.
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones earn the most money.
(b) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(c) Which ones will be leaving.
(d) Which ones are double-crossers.
4. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To go to the whorehouse.
(c) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(d) To let the rebels know of the plans.
5. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(b) The Grand Balcony.
(c) On to a train.
(d) Into a boat to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bows to the Bishop?
2. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
3. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
4. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
5. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)