|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
(a) Spying on the rebels.
(b) Using double-agents.
(c) Attack and run.
(d) Using the rebellion to enhance their own power.
2. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His wife.
(b) His grocer.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
3. What does she ask Carmen about the other girls?
(a) Which ones are double-crossers.
(b) Which ones earn the most money.
(c) Which ones also like playing the role of saints.
(d) Which ones will be leaving.
4. What does Carmen say it will not take the rebels long to discover?
(a) The joys of debauchery.
(b) Her hideout.
(c) The location of the Queen.
(d) Her hidden source of money.
5. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is beating her visitor.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma ask Carmen?
2. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
3. What must everything be grounded in?
4. Why are the officials moved around?
5. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)