|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the only things that are real to Irma?
(a) Her lovers.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her money and multiple bank accounts.
2. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) Into a boat to escape.
(c) On to a train.
(d) The Grand Balcony.
3. What does Irma notice about one of her prostitutes on the monitor?
(a) She is getting too friendly with the visitor.
(b) She is leaving the room early.
(c) She is beating her visitor.
(d) She is screaming.
4. Why does Georgette leave?
(a) To get the microphone ready for Chantal.
(b) To let the rebels know of the plans.
(c) To get medical supplies to prepare.
(d) To go to the whorehouse.
5. What does Irma refuse to tell Arthur?
(a) How much he will be paid.
(b) Where this fantasy will take place.
(c) Who his visitor is.
(d) That she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bows to the Bishop?
2. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
3. What does the Committee instruct the rebels to do regarding Chantal?
4. What will happen to the rebellion, according to Irma?
5. Why do none of the girls think of Carmen as their real friend?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)