|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mission is Arthur about to go on?
(a) One for Irma into rebel territory.
(b) A secret mission for Carmen.
(c) One for the rebels into the Queen's home.
(d) An illegal mission to South America.
2. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
(a) On to a train.
(b) The Grand Balcony.
(c) Into a boat to escape.
3. What does Irma put on to see the Chief of Police?
(a) A sexy negligee.
(b) A ring he had given her.
(c) A robe.
(d) A sweater.
4. What do the Bishop and Judge believe they will become?
(a) The people they are pretending to be.
(b) Very popular.
(c) Tired of their roles as officials.
5. Why are the officials moved around?
(a) So the Photographers can get the definitive pictures.
(b) So the rebels can see the crowd.
(c) To put fear into them.
(d) To protect them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Armand to do?
2. What do the Queen and Envoy do?
3. What does Arthur's conversation with Irma reveal?
4. What does Irma ask Carmen?
5. Why does Georgette leave?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)