One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 9 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irma say about Carmen's daughter?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She is happy with her new family.
(c) She is missing her mother.
(d) She is dead.
2. Who bows to the Bishop?
(a) His boss.
(b) His grocer.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
3. How has the whorehouse taught her well?
(a) To be fearless.
(b) To say one thing and feel another.
(c) To care about others.
(d) To please others.
4. From where has news come?
(a) From the Queen.
(b) From the rebel soldiers.
(c) From the Queen's Envoy.
(d) The Central Committee.
5. What will be the symbol of how the Chief's power is greater than anyone else's?
(a) The Chief's weapon.
(b) The Chief's voice.
(c) The Chief's tomb.
(d) The Chief's image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irma say keeps happening, despite the revolution?
2. Why does Georgette leave?
3. Where has the Queen's staff managed to get to?
4. The authorities are planning to follow the usual pattern of what?
5. What does Irma say will happen to her if the rebels succeed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)