1. What is the Bishop doing in the beginning of Scene 1?
(a) Praying for the needy.
(b) Saying a homily.
(c) Quoting scripture.
(d) Declaiming his philosophy of faith.
2. What is the Bishop wearing?
(a) Sequins and beads.
(b) A simple robe.
(c) Robes with exaggerated shoulders and garish makeup.
(d) A black suit and white priest's collar.
3. What does the Bishop repeatedly insist that the Young Woman do?
(a) Shout his name.
(b) Confess her sins.
(d) Cook for him.
4. What does the Young Woman insist about her sins?
(a) They are real.
(b) They are not real.
(c) They are minor.
(d) They are in abundance.
5. To whom does the Bishop question about the how and why of his becoming a bishop?
(c) His reflection in the mirror.
6. What happens when Irma leaves the Bishop?
(a) He confesses his own sins.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He loses complete control.
(d) He prays.
7. Why does the Bishop believe Irma asks him to leave?
(a) She wants to be with him.
(b) She needs the room for someone else.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) She wants more money from him.
This section contains 4,906 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)