Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The private detective learns that Durgin has ________________ children.
2. What vulgar name does Devore call Mike?
3. What is the name of Kenny Auster's brother who was drowned by his father?
4. Who holds Mattie as she dies?
5. What do George and Romeo give Mike as a memento of Mattie's case?
Create a brief character study of Mike. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Explain King's use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where he did.
Create a brief character study of Johanna. What did she look like? What were her positive personality traits? What were her dreams and fears? What was most valuable to her in her world?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)