Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The private detective learns that Durgin has ________________ children.
2. What vulgar name does Devore call Mike?
3. What is the name of Kenny Auster's brother who was drowned by his father?
4. Who holds Mattie as she dies?
5. What do George and Romeo give Mike as a memento of Mattie's case?
Sara Tidwell was no stranger to hurt and pain. From what you about Sara's life through this book, what were her biggest sorrows and worst betrayals? How did she manage through them? How did her coping skills evidence themselves in many aspects of her life? Explain.
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and explain why the examples support the theme.
Explain King's use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where he did.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)