Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The private detective learns that Durgin has ________________ children.
2. What vulgar name does Devore call Mike?
3. What is the name of Kenny Auster's brother who was drowned by his father?
4. Who holds Mattie as she dies?
5. What do George and Romeo give Mike as a memento of Mattie's case?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Mike. What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were his dreams and fears? What was most valuable to him in his world?
Essay Topic 2
What is the greatest lesson Mike learns from the haunting of Sara Tidwell? Is it true that important lessons are also painful ones? What will Mike always recall about his haunting experiences with Sara?
Essay Topic 3
Sara Tidwell was no stranger to hurt and pain. From what you about Sara's life through this book, what were her biggest sorrows and worst betrayals? How did she manage through them? How did her coping skills evidence themselves in many aspects of her life? Explain.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)