Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The private detective learns that Durgin has ________________ children.
2. What vulgar name does Devore call Mike?
3. What is the name of Kenny Auster's brother who was drowned by his father?
4. Who holds Mattie as she dies?
5. What do George and Romeo give Mike as a memento of Mattie's case?
Essay Topic 1
Sara Tidwell was no stranger to hurt and pain. From what you about Sara's life through this book, what were her biggest sorrows and worst betrayals? How did she manage through them? How did her coping skills evidence themselves in many aspects of her life? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the book. Explain the methods and attempts to overcome it.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Kyra. What is her role in the story? What was the author trying to accomplish by developing Kyra's character in the novel?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)