|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hidden inside one of the plastic owls?
(a) A key.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A map.
(d) A tin box.
2. What device does the court stenographer use when Mike gives his deposition?
(a) A Stenomask.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A pad of paper.
(d) A smart phone.
3. Mike throws away the kitchen clock shaped like a/an __________________.
4. Which of the following ghosts does Kyra NOT see at Mike's cabin?
(a) A little black boy.
(b) A lady in a big hat.
(c) A man in blue pants.
(d) A girl who looks like her.
5. What are ELFFs according to Mike?
(a) Emil Laughs Frighteningly Funny.
(b) Eventual Lunch of Fabulous Food.
(c) Elaine Landry Fabulous Fuck.
(d) Evil Little Fat Folks.
6. What does Mattie send George to the store to get?
(d) Corn on the cob.
7. What does Mike tell Rogette he will do if he ever sees her on the street?
(a) Spit on her.
(b) Kick her all the way to next Tuesday.
(c) Use her for a shot put.
(d) Kiss her on the lips.
8. What does Mike tell Mattie he will do that night?
(a) Write a poem for her.
(b) Babysit for Kyra.
(c) Come to her.
(d) Watch over her trailer.
9. Who offers to take care of Mattie when she loses her job?
10. How much money did Max Devore leave to Mattie in his will?
(b) $1 million.
(c) $80 million.
11. Why is Mattie receiving anonymous phone calls?
(a) She is dating the town's mayor.
(b) She sunbathes in the nude.
(c) She is running for City Council.
(d) She is blamed for Max's death.
12. Who is the man who comes to Mike's house with a message written in Rogette's handwriting?
(a) Richard Osgood.
(b) Ralph Owens.
(c) Ronald Otter.
(d) Robert Osborne.
13. What happens to the vehicle carrying the man who shot at Mattie and her guests?
(a) It bursts into flames.
(b) George shoots out all the tires.
(c) It gets away.
(d) It is stopped at a roadblock.
14. What does Mike find under a throw rug in Jo's studio?
(a) A letter.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A key.
(d) A latch to a trap door.
15. How does Mike end up in the lake near the Street?
(a) He dives in.
(b) He slips and falls while walking too close to the water.
(c) Max pushes him with his wheelchair.
(d) He walks in to get cooled off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Bill tell Mike when he calls him early one morning?
2. What is the condition of Mattie's inheritance from Max Devore?
3. Who is the private detective hired by Romeo Bissonette?
4. Kyra goes through the door with the ___________________ on it.
5. Who warns Mike about stirring things up in town?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)