|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does John Storrow say his legal fees will cost Mike at a minimum?
(a) $1 million.
2. What bad news does Mattie have when Mike calls her?
(a) Her car broke down.
(b) She has been fired from her job.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) Kyra has the chicken pox.
3. Where does Mike decide to go on a vacation?
(a) Key Largo.
4. What is the nickname of the moose head over the fireplace at Sara Laughs?
5. How is Mike completing his new novel?
(a) He writing 20 hours a day.
(b) He has decided not to finish it.
(c) He is plagiarizing.
(d) He is using material he has created in other years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Shackleford?
2. Why does Mike not call the Sheriff to report what Max and Rogette had done to him?
3. Mattie tells Mike that she has seen the word ______________ written in spilled flour in her kitchen.
4. What became Sara Tidwell's married name?
5. What medication does Mike give to Kyra?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)