|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Mike supposed to release his new novel to get ahead of the bestseller competition?
(a) Summer of 2002.
(b) Summer of 2000.
(c) Summer of 1998.
(d) Fall of 1999.
2. Where had Mike stored his manuscripts?
(a) A safe deposit box.
(b) A box in the closet.
(c) On CDs.
(d) A home safe.
3. Harold tells Mike that there are only _________________ slots for writers on the Times bestseller list.
4. Kyra is a Greek name meaning _________________.
(a) Rising star.
5. How much does John Storrow say his legal fees will cost Mike at a minimum?
(c) $1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike decide to have lunch in town?
2. What is Harold's last name?.
3. What is the name of the toddler who Mike finds in the road?
4. What vulgar name does Devore call Mike?
5. Who telephones Mike at his cabin?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)