|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jezebel appear to be?
2. Who does Higgs write is the baddest Bad Girl of the Bible?
3. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
4. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
5. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
2. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
3. What is known about Michele's husband?
4. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
5. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
6. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
7. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
8. What can Anita still not believe?
9. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
10. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
Essay Topic 2
Lotti had a strong desire to stay home.
Part 1) Why did she have such a strong desire?
Part 2) How did she handle this desire? What were the results of her behavior?
Part 3) What might she have done differently to deal with this desire?
Part 4) What is the purpose of her story?
Essay Topic 3
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)