|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Aidan?
2. What does the preacher say will happen to Jasmine?
3. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
4. What happens when Michele turns on the television?
5. Who did this woman kill off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
2. What is known about Michele's husband?
3. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
4. How has Rae become a Christian?
5. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
6. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
7. What is contained in the short poem?
8. Why are the men here?
9. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
10. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
Essay Topic 2
Jezebel is the baddest Bad Girl in the Bible.
Part 1) Who is Jezebel? Why is she the worst? How is her behavior worse than the others?
Part 2) How might the author be able to relate to Jezebel? How can you relate to her? What does this say about humanity?
Part 3) What can be learned from Jezebel's story?
Essay Topic 3
Mitzi felt unnoticed by her husband.
Part 1) How did she handle this feeling of neglect? Why did she feel neglected?
Part 2) How might she have handled this situation differently?
Part 3) How does her behavior affect others? How does this reinforce the idea that one's mistakes and behavior in general affect others?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)