|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will badness keep them out? Christ can save both.
2. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
3. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
4. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
5. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
Essay Topic 2
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
Essay Topic 3
Women can learn from the woman at the well.
Part 1) What takes place in this story? What is surprising about this story? Why?
Part 2) What can be learned from this story? How can you relate to this woman and her story?
Part 3) How does this type of attitude towards others exist today? How have you witnessed it?
This section contains 1,329 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)