|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exists between the Good Girls and the Bad Girls?
2. What happens to Aidan?
3. What was an important part of the first century church?
4. What does Anita realize about half the men that will be there?
5. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
2. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
3. What can Anita still not believe?
4. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
5. What is contained in the short poem?
6. Why are the men here?
7. What is known about Michele's husband?
8. What does Jasmine arrange?
9. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
10. How has Rae become a Christian?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mitzi felt unnoticed by her husband.
Part 1) How did she handle this feeling of neglect? Why did she feel neglected?
Part 2) How might she have handled this situation differently?
Part 3) How does her behavior affect others? How does this reinforce the idea that one's mistakes and behavior in general affect others?
Essay Topic 2
Samson is a formidable man.
Part 1) How is he formidable? What is his weakness? Why might this be a weakness?
Part 2) How does Sam's story help explain Samson's story?
Part 3) What does Delilah do to this man? Why does she do this?
Part 4) Why would someone go any length to improve his or her life? Is one's life still improved if it requires hurting others?
Essay Topic 3
Women can learn from the woman at the well.
Part 1) What takes place in this story? What is surprising about this story? Why?
Part 2) What can be learned from this story? How can you relate to this woman and her story?
Part 3) How does this type of attitude towards others exist today? How have you witnessed it?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)