|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave agree to leave Michele alone?
2. After a dozen years of marriage, why is Michele surprised to find that her husband Phil is not home when she gets there?
3. When had Sofia and Aidan moved to Pittsburgh?
4. Why does Abe call out to God?
5. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the men here?
2. What is known about Michele's husband?
3. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
4. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
5. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
6. What is contained in the short poem?
7. What does Jasmine arrange?
8. Where is Anita planning on going? Why?
9. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
10. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
Essay Topic 2
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
Essay Topic 3
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)