|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Bible, what is Rahab?
2. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
3. Who can save them?
4. How has Anita just been released from prison?
5. What does Higgs include at the end of this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
2. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
3. What can Anita still not believe?
4. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
5. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
6. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
7. What is contained in the short poem?
8. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
9. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
10. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Higgs reminds the reader that God loves her.
Part 1) How does this book support this statement?
Part 2) What can the reader do with this knowledge?
Part 3) What might be the purpose in reading this book? How can one benefit from it? Have you benefited from it? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
Essay Topic 3
Rahab had courage.
Part 1) Describe Rahab's story. How did she show courage?
Part 2) What does this courage reveal about Rahab? What gave Rahab her courage?
Part 3) What does Rahab's courage say about God's love and power?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)