|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michele feel when she sees Dave on stage in a loincloth, dancing around?
2. What annual awards dinner will Sofia and her husband be attending?
3. Who does Anita see sitting on the grass?
4. Who does Jasmine worship?
5. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
2. What does Jasmine arrange?
3. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
4. Why are the men here?
5. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
6. What can Anita still not believe?
7. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
8. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
9. What is contained in the short poem?
10. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Michal loved David.
Part 1) Why is this a problem? Does he love her? Why or why not?
Part 2) How do the acts of another affect Michal's relationship with David? Are the emotions felt by two people truly just between these two and affected by the feelings and actions of only these two? Why or why not?
Part 3) What can be learned from Michal's story? What can one understand about God's love and the love one has for God?
Essay Topic 2
The fate of Lot's wife serves as a message to others.
Part 1) How does this serve as a message to others?
Part 2) How can you learn from her?
Part 3) Why might God not want someone to look back?
Essay Topic 3
Jezebel is the baddest Bad Girl in the Bible.
Part 1) Who is Jezebel? Why is she the worst? How is her behavior worse than the others?
Part 2) How might the author be able to relate to Jezebel? How can you relate to her? What does this say about humanity?
Part 3) What can be learned from Jezebel's story?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)