|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jasmine react when she catches her husband Abe staring at the house across the street again?
2. Who did this woman kill off?
3. The next day, Aidan returns home to tell Sofia what?
4. How many months later do Lila and Aidan get ready for the awards dinner?
5. What does Michele's father yell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
2. What do the Good and Bad Girls have in common?
3. What is known about Michele's husband?
4. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
5. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
6. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
7. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
8. What is contained in the short poem?
9. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
10. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Samson is a formidable man.
Part 1) How is he formidable? What is his weakness? Why might this be a weakness?
Part 2) How does Sam's story help explain Samson's story?
Part 3) What does Delilah do to this man? Why does she do this?
Part 4) Why would someone go any length to improve his or her life? Is one's life still improved if it requires hurting others?
Essay Topic 2
Rahab had courage.
Part 1) Describe Rahab's story. How did she show courage?
Part 2) What does this courage reveal about Rahab? What gave Rahab her courage?
Part 3) What does Rahab's courage say about God's love and power?
Essay Topic 3
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)