|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
2. Who stands at Rae's doorstep?
3. What was an important part of the first century church?
4. What does this list?
5. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the men here?
2. What is known about Michele's husband?
3. What can Anita still not believe?
4. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
5. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
6. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
7. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
8. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
9. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
10. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Lessons can be learned from Delilah's story.
Part 1) What can one learn from her story? Might she have learned from her own experiences? Why or why not?
Part 2) How can someone avoid behavior like Delilah's?
Part 3) What might have been Delilah's fate? What message does this send to those who act like Delilah?
Essay Topic 3
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)