|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Higgs and other women use the wisdom from the Bad Girls?
2. According to Michele's father, why was Dave seeing her?
3. What does Aiden say about the contribution to the society?
4. What can Anita not believe that she thought she would be able to do?
5. How does Jezebel appear to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
2. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
3. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
4. What does Jasmine arrange?
5. Describe Sofia and Aidan's life since their move to Pittsburgh.
6. What does Anita do when she sees the governor's son?
7. What does Jasmine want to do with the house Abe wants?
8. Why does Michele's father not want her to date Dave?
9. How has Rae become a Christian?
10. How does Rae get the officers to leave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There is hope for all Bad Girls.
Part 1) How do you know this? Why is there hope?
Part 2) How might this hope help readers? What does this reveal about Christianity?
Part 3) According to this book, what could one do who feels hopeless?
Essay Topic 2
One can learn from Rahab.
Part 1) What can one learn from Rahab?
Part 2) How is Rahab's story relevant to your own life?
Part 3) How can you behave more like Rahab? How would this change your life?
Essay Topic 3
The author can relate to these Bad Girls of the Bible.
Part 1) Why can she relate to them? Can she relate to the good ones? Why or why not?
Part 2) Why might the stories of the Bad Girls exist in the Bible?
Part 3) What do these Bad Girls reveal about God? Based on this book, what does God want His people to understand? How do these Bad Girls help with delivering this message?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)