|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Abe care house Jasmine managed to get the house?
2. What had a woman at the grocery store been putting in her bags?
3. What happened when the men tried to get the officials to listen?
4. What do the men agree to do for Rae and her family?
5. With what does this woman show up at a dinner that Simon was holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Higgs wonder about the reader? How does Higgs feel about the Bad Girls?
2. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
3. Who are the men who arrived earlier? Where are they at this point in the story?
4. What is Jasmine's fate? How does Abe react to this news?
5. What can Anita still not believe?
6. What is Jasmine's husband doing at the beginning of the story?
7. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
8. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
9. Why are the men here?
10. What does Jasmine arrange?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The fate of Lot's wife serves as a message to others.
Part 1) How does this serve as a message to others?
Part 2) How can you learn from her?
Part 3) Why might God not want someone to look back?
Essay Topic 2
Evelyn's story mirrors Eve's.
Part 1) Describe these two stories. What is the purpose for having these two parallel stories?
Part 2) What message do these stories send to readers?
Part 3) What is the purpose of telling Eve's tale through Evelyn? How does it help explain the story of Adam and Eve?
Essay Topic 3
Mitzi felt unnoticed by her husband.
Part 1) How did she handle this feeling of neglect? Why did she feel neglected?
Part 2) How might she have handled this situation differently?
Part 3) How does her behavior affect others? How does this reinforce the idea that one's mistakes and behavior in general affect others?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)