Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sofia when she realizes that everyone knows that they would not be giving all their money from the sale of their home?
2. Why could Sofia not be part of the old money scene when they first moved to Pittsburgh?
3. How does Phil respond when Michele tells him she is going to Dave's concert?
4. Why were the men sent from God to San Francisco?
5. What does Anita see in this man's eyes?
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Women can learn from Eve's mistakes.
Part 1) What can women learn from their mistakes?
Part 2) How does Eve's mistake affect us all? What does this say about the power of one's mistakes?
Part 3) What mistakes have you made in your life? How did they affect you and those around you?
Women can learn from the woman at the well.
Part 1) What takes place in this story? What is surprising about this story? Why?
Part 2) What can be learned from this story? How can you relate to this woman and her story?
Part 3) How does this type of attitude towards others exist today? How have you witnessed it?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)