|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Anita just been released from prison?
2. What does Higgs remind the reader?
3. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
4. Why does Michele's father not like about Dave's music?
5. What can Anita still not believe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Aidan and Sofia's money?
2. How does Sofia react to the invitation? For what is this invitation?
3. How has Rae become a Christian?
4. What does Jasmine arrange?
5. What message does Higgs have for the readers at the end of the book?
6. What does Anita do when she arrives at the party?
7. What happens once Michele is caught seeing Dave?
8. How does Michele feel about Dave a dozen years later?
9. What do Sofia and Aidan decide to do about their donation? Why?
10. What is known about Michele's husband?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lot's wife looked back.
Part 1) What happened when she looked back? Why might this have happened?
Part 2) What might have caused her to look back? How can you relate to this?
Part 3) When have you looked back in your life? What were the results? How does this compare to the consequences of Lot's wife looking back?
Essay Topic 2
Readers can learn from Potiphar's wife's actions.
Part 1) What can one learn from her actions?
Part 2) How can one avoid a situation such as this?
Part 3) What should she have, once she had made her mistake? Could it have been corrected? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The fate of Lot's wife serves as a message to others.
Part 1) How does this serve as a message to others?
Part 2) How can you learn from her?
Part 3) Why might God not want someone to look back?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)